Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Everytime Joris talks cuntybollocks and burns over the conversation. I also think they have outsourced the audience.

Theres blood in the water Jezza, dont toy with the oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

fluppet posted:

I thought renaming your account automatically lost the blue tick

Doesn't look that way

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I'm the audience member jeering derisively at the idea of a shorter working week for me.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
These are loving terrible questions. This is so poo poo :lol:

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

corbs really needs to hammer home that the tories have run the NHS for a decade and hosed it right up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
loving hell the guardian reckon Corbyn has been better

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
WHAT THE gently caress KIND OF QUESTION WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

RockyB posted:

I think I got a line in Boris' first speech.
So did he.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I guess these questioners probably are representing of the electorate.

God help us all.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

"I'm on minimum wage and austerity has hosed me. How can you justify changing that?"

u fuckin wot luv?

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
Corbyn's entire 'appeal' is meant to be that he's straight talking and not a politician, he tells the truth etc. But he's spent all night avoiding answers really really badly. Painful poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
HCA demanding more boots on her neck, of course.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Did he seriously just say shelving a corporation tax cut added more to the economy?

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I wish Corbyn would be a bit more forceful here. Saying good things but slowly and without much pizazz. He should be blaming the loving Tories for these things

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jose posted:

loving hell the guardian reckon Corbyn has been better

TIBFJC

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Ms Adequate posted:

"I'm on minimum wage and austerity has hosed me. How can you justify changing that?"

u fuckin wot luv?

living wage is just an election giveaway you see

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Doesn't look that way

I would hope they at least lose it once twitter find out. I don't want "Pretending to be a neutral fact-checking service during an election" to be treated more lightly than "pretending to be elon musk, but in a comedy italian accent"

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Johnson's strategy now is to start everything with "To answer your question directly" and then proceed not to really answer. Clearly trying to convince the audience he's giving straight answers, in contrast to Corbyn's earlier dodging. It's infuriating, but it's not stupid.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

El Grillo posted:

Corbyn's entire 'appeal' is meant to be that he's straight talking and not a politician, he tells the truth etc. But he's spent all night avoiding answers really really badly. Painful poo poo.

Oh chill out and stop making GBS threads yourself

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

hmm so higher corporation tax enables more investment you say

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Can someone just tell Boris to shut up next time he brings up Brexit. Literally turn off his camera and microphone.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Like, how could Labour be promising an "election giveaway". That's by definition a criticism you can only level at the party in power, you thick oval office

E: these questions are so loving stupid, it can not be overstated. burn the UK to the ground

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Pesky Splinter posted:

These are loving terrible questions. This is so poo poo :lol:

The questions are really bumming me out, yeah. It's layers of bullshit and soundbites. How will we fund the NHS? By fixing Brexit. Neither of you have had to worry about money? That's why we're fixing brexit.

It's not debate, it's word salad.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider

lol that was a great read, cheers :D

I expect it was set up as a plausibly-deniable activity for Trump himself. However, in his first session, Trump in a Trump mask* was banned from the establishment because he's completely incapable of not being a massive douche. He is now itching to sue them, and sooner or later he will ignore his legal advice not to make it all public :getin:

* A massive turn-on for Trump.

Gwaint
Oct 22, 2010

"Music is the truth. Just listen..."
What the gently caress kind of questions are these

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

How will you, the party raising the minimum wage to £10, benefit me, a person on the minimum wage.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh my loving goooodddd I hate liberals.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Angepain posted:

I would hope they at least lose it once twitter find out. I don't want "Pretending to be a neutral fact-checking service during an election" to be treated more lightly than "pretending to be elon musk, but in a comedy italian accent"

At that point you're in the standard Trump/Cummies territory of "the benefits outweigh the punishments". They don't care about losing the tick as long as they can trick a few people

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Oh god we're on DEBT now. gently caress the media on this subject so totally and completely.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
I hope someone bingo'd off the money tree.

ChairmanGoesWoof
Jul 12, 2016
This debate is such a trashfire holy poo poo

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
This moderator is very much not neutral jesus

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

You really want a McDonnell for events like this: off the leash and in full on attack dog mode.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

What the actual gently caress?

"Yes but your answers were actually irrelevant because BREXIT"

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

Guavanaut posted:

So did he.

:golfclap:

LMFAO

The institution of the monarchy is beyond reproach

YOU loving WHAT

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
also who's the one really loud bloke in the audience who just pisses himself laughing anytime there's even the weakest attempt to dunk on corbyn

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

lol there's a QUICKFIRE round

"welll I " THANK YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

hahaha that was a good answer corbs

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
lmao at Corbyn's monarchy answer doing better than Boris'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Lol at boris's response to the monarchy.