Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
dems are gonna take more time here, for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Counsel laying out the case that Zelensky was prepared to move forward and his announcement of investigations was imminent.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
So have these two witnesses officially become "never Trumpers"?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
did nunes leave the room?

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
They should let the GOP call more witnesses!

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lol volkur is weaseling around under these questions

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I didn't have time to make caps like I thought I would SORRY THREAD

I did manage to capture this one in ~~HD~~, which I think captures how well things are going right now:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

I wanna say Volker looks like a weird mix of Pacino and Hoffman...

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I did manage to capture this one in ~~HD~~, which I think captures how well things are going right now:

The Dem councillor has the face of a man thinking is this motherfucker really this stupid.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

The dem counsel was just STUNNED for a second there at how blatant Morrison made it.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
woooooooow

"call the lawyers"

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

ChaosReaper posted:

The Dem councillor has the face of a man thinking is this motherfucker really this stupid.

"Bless his heart, he really did think that Trump had a negative impression of Ukraine in the past and all he needed to do was meet Zelenskyy!"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"Wow, I was going to make a whole case, and he just...blurted it out"

"Why did I even bother preparing today :psyduck"

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Sondland is megafucked

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The face of the counsel is the exact one Tucker Carlson has been trying to perfect for two decades but just can't loving get it.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Morrison is best friends with his good ol' buddy, Ceilingy! Oh Ceilingy, this inquiry would be nothing without you.

These are all during different questions/answers:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo was that text about Taylor's nightmare scenario in his deposition? cause drat.

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Morrison is best friends with his good ol' buddy, Ceilingy! Oh Ceilingy, this inquiry would be nothing without you.

"Ceiling Cat, if you're watching, please messily devour me before I have to lie again"

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lol nunes is a loving dope

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Mute time

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Nunes: TV RATINGS ARE WAYYYYY DOWN. Also the Democrats are the ones doing the drug deal :smug:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
"LOOK AT ME USING CLEVER PHRASES TO TURN IT AROUND ON THE DUMBOCRAPS! LOVE ME, DADDY!"

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lmao did Nunes seriously just quote Bolton's drug deal thing?

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

Oh poo poo guys, ratings are way down!

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

TV RATINGS ARE WAY DOWN.

WAY DOWN.

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
"TV ratings are way down."

Fuuuuuck offfff.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Angry_Ed posted:

Nunes: TV RATINGS ARE WAYYYYY DOWN. Also the Democrats are the ones doing the drug deal :smug:

Why the gently caress would Morrison care about that?

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Oh gently caress you Nunes for calling this a "Democrat Drug Deal".

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
The GOP people keep repeating damaging info as a means to refute it and it is hilarious.

ALso, lol "did anyone ask you to explicitly commit a crime"

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums

Mystic Mongol posted:

Why the gently caress would Morrison care about that?

It’s for Trumps ears.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

How constipated will Castor be today? Like mild discomfort, or full blown "Oops I crapped My Pants"?

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

The GOP people keep repeating damaging info as a means to refute it and it is hilarious.

Once again, they're stubbornly convinced that as long as no one said, "If you don't bribe me, I won't give you military aid," no bribery occurred!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Again, it's more magic words bullshit because they've deluded themselves into thinking that you have to specifically say "I am doing the crime" in order for it to count.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm almost impressed at the steadfastness of the GOP to stick to the talking point that "this is normal, aid gets held up from time to time, they got the aid plus some weapons WHY ARE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS?!" despite days of testimony going "no, this is not normal"

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Castor smiled! When he mentioned Volker worked for free, he was like 'sly smile' for freeeeeeeeee

This is surprising bc his default expression is Rick Moranis:

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Angry_Ed posted:

Again, it's more magic words bullshit because they've deluded themselves into thinking that you have to specifically say "I am doing the crime" in order for it to count.

There’s a court case involving Bob McDonnell that actually concludes this, unfortunately.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Great, you guys, we hosed the forums.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Double post.

What a silly day for these hearings. GOP is getting savaged from all angles.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Castor sounds like a loving muppet, swear to God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Dilber posted:

TV RATINGS ARE WAY DOWN.

WAY DOWN.

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/1196910740856283137?s=19