Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Aaand scene
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1196915067524136960?s=19

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Mayor Pete loving sucks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
remember when boxing had 'ring generalship' as a judging criteria to screw brown people? that's the who looked more presidential/prime ministerial question. nothing objective, people just picking who they want.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

jesus christ i dont want president pete this county is so loving stupid

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I've never heard the fight song and I never intentionally will

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
*Nunes stumbling into hearing*

Listen up, piss hogs. Ratings are down in our time slot. Party’s over. Wrap up your treats, your phone banks, your business lunches, your comped meats. You got what you wanted. Good for you. Enjoy it.

*storms out without anyone knowing what he’s talking about*

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
oh wow the British debate was today and the Democrat debate is tomorrow. Exciting week for debate fans

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

for fucks sake rudy

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Gripweed posted:

oh wow the British debate was today and the Democrat debate is tomorrow. Exciting week for debate fans

debate fans cannot feel excitement

its just physiologically not possible

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

These guys though, ischemic, ischemic, embolitic, ischemic

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

he’s untrustworthy and out of touch and frankly that makes him overqualified to lead

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

campfire posted:

jesus christ i dont want president pete this county is so loving stupid

Oh don't worry

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

Justin trudea is the one and only prime minstrel

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

not an endorsement posted:

guess everyone just forgot that there is still an active military situation between russia and the ukraine and for some reason russia is still actively suppressing the crimean tatars long after the actual period of their cultural genocide :shrug:

crimin' taters. trump's favorite potato dish

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Sucks complete rear end. Her husband was at Goldman Sachs until he fell off a Mt Everest.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Grondoth posted:

What the gently caress

Boris is the loving picture of a buffoon who lies constantly and who got his loving rear end handed to him in his first couple weeks

How in the world do people see him as likable and prime minister material? What's going ON

Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside, you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalise criminals and rule you like a king!

But in the UK

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

Sucks complete rear end. Her husband was at Goldman Sachs until he fell off a Mt Everest.

Nuts

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

We need context where's the plane

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme posted:

Where did this sudden surge of support for Mayor Pete come from?

no one can resist the dance

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I hate the booty man a lot

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

also

New York Democratic Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney is one of the richest lawmakers on Capitol Hill (the 42nd richest, according to our calculations), with most of her non-congressional income flowing in from real estate holdings and partnerships.

One of those partnerships, Linkhorn Place Associates, which owns and operates two apartment complexes on the Virginia coast, is notorious for quickly evicting tenants who fall behind on their rent and for demanding money for pre-existing problems when they’re on the way out, according to a new report from the New York Daily News.

Linkhorn has evicted 24 tenants since 2013, the newspaper reported.

someone threaten her with Mckinley

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pook Good Mook posted:

Just loving blow my brains out. Jesus.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Even Shook Nate isn't as shook as you babies

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1196915776176812032

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Gripweed posted:

they should have combined the two

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
TV ratings are true democracy, says the party of the GoFundMe Atlas Shrugged movie trilogy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Din helgefølelse nå: 17%

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Neat Sliver

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

radical meme posted:

Where did this sudden surge of support for Mayor Pete come from?

The same fart huffing chambers that said Hilldawg was gonna win in 2016.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Grondoth posted:

What the gently caress

Boris is the loving picture of a buffoon who lies constantly and who got his loving rear end handed to him in his first couple weeks

How in the world do people see him as likable and prime minister material? What's going ON

sky news is the murdoch owned british media thing. i would imagine that has something to do with the polls

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao pedo brainworm island

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

DryGoods posted:

they should have combined the two

you'd have to put subtitles on the brits

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rah! posted:

lmao pedo brainworm island

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

The same fart huffing chambers that said Hilldawg was gonna win in 2016.

i thought those people diaspora'd to biden?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

woop

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
say what u want about ABC & their lilliwhite programming - they never would have picked up The Apprentice for a mid season replacement

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Shageletic posted:

Mountain doing humanity a solid even tho we poo poo all over it

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

👏MORE👏WOMEN👏SHOOTERS👏

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yeah I'm real sure Pete is gonna cruise to the presidency on the Dem ticket with his zero percent black support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

not an endorsement posted:

debate fans cannot feel excitement

its just physiologically not possible

They can feel excited in a way that us, who have burned out the good chemical receptors in our brain, can't even imagine