Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao it’s like a mad lib fill in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/LarryPinkley1/status/1196965452565499904

:what:

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Eleven Eleven posted:

Rewatching with my girlfriend (who is watching for the first time). It's gonna be a fun ride.

Debating whether to show her the original ending first and then End, or End first and then the original ending.

tv end first then End is the best order I think

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

happy days turnimps

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com posted:

Tim Morrison testified that he was "not concerned that anything illegal was discussed" during Trump's July 25 call with Zelensky, but worried it would cause a political storm if the transcript became public. Morrison, the former senior director for Europe and Ukraine at the National Security Council, told the committee that "I feared at the time of the call on July 25 how its disclosure would play in Washington's climate." He continued: "My fears have been realized." Morrison also said Sondland told him that "the Ukrainians would have to have the prosecutor general make a statement" about investigations as a "condition" for receiving security aid. When asked if he agreed that pressuring "a foreign government to investigate a domestic political rival [was] inappropriate," Morrison replied: "It is not what we recommend the president discuss." (Politico / Washington Post / Bloomberg / Wall Street Journal / CNN / New York Times)

Lmao

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Trump: He continued: "My fears have been realized."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

VOTE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dont forget to vote but make sure you vote in a way that doesnt change anything

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Emma_Dumain/status/1196951668631523328

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ChristsDickWorship posted:

Has Biden directly addressed the Burisma stuff to call it all horseshit? I assume he has, but I'm surprised there aren't soundbytes of him getting all emotional defending his son and calling Trump a liar every day. Seems like something that could keep him in the headlines

I think he's avoiding commenting on Burisma because a) he maintains the claim that he never communicates with his cokehead failson about business that he could have potentially opened doors for and b) said cokehead failson may have actually hosed up and crimed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

I'm voting for DOG TURDS

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Eleven Eleven posted:

Rewatching with my girlfriend (who is watching for the first time). It's gonna be a fun ride.

Debating whether to show her the original ending first and then End, or End first and then the original ending.

i binged every minute of every eva media over the past 3-4 months.

og series till ep 24 or whatever, then End, then original ending, then Death^2, and finish it out with the rebuilds

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

No!

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
hosed up that that person drank coffee on the teevee and also that the president is a child rapist if you ask me

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

punished milkman posted:

hosed up that that person drank coffee on the teevee and also that the president is a child rapist if you ask me

:basta:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

I'm voting for DOG TURDS

i plan on writing in mariana horchata and then vote yes on all the progressive tax increases

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

punished milkman posted:

I can't believe someone drank coffee!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

I'm voting for DOG TURDS

of the Eastern Poconos Turds?

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Al! posted:

so, within US borders, then. gotcha

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1196957103803551744?s=20

watch out snoo

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Fools without Borders

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

of the Eastern Poconos Turds?

is it true that you once screwed up and accidentally pooped dog turds instead of human turds?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Kamala got another Marijuana user didn't she :negative:

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Peacoffee posted:

tv end first then End is the best order I think

I watched End then the last two for my first watch, but kinda wish I hadn't since the production/release order is more soul crushing.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Eleven Eleven posted:

Watch it in release order, TV series (but with the director's cut versions of the last few episodes), EoE then Rebuilds.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

is it true that you once screwed up and accidentally pooped dog turds instead of human turds?

who says i screwed up?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/evoespueblo/status/1196969280614649856

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This guy's face looks like a clenched anus

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jon Do posted:

so, within US borders, then. gotcha

no sure they're definitely going to let us just elect bernie sanders

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

social stigma, unjust permabans,

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/allzIdoisEdwin/status/1196930279853699074?s=20

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
What's this I hear about epstein drinking coffee on tv

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Evote morales

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
seinfeldishly:] you ever notice that people prefer not to engage with politics full time because it means constantly facing a neverending unpleasantness

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Al! posted:

i plan on writing in mariana horchata and then vote yes on all the progressive tax increases

Forums poster mariana horchata would be a better choice than Ted Wheeler, I agree.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

social stigma, unjust permabans,

Lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Trumppppooo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BrendanNyhan/status/1196972420378312704