Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Coach is a treasure and should join Courtney for an all-star version of Island of the Idols called Weirdos vs. poo poo Talkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Max posted:

Josh Wiggler just posted about how upset he is with production, I think there's more going on behind the scenes.

I wonder if Fishbach got advance screenings of the episodes and left town until it all blew over. He has also decided to stop blogging for People.com and missed the weekly KIA recap while conveniently travelling abroad.

Khanstant posted:

Also Rob & Sandra, making Survivor History even when they're not a castaway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwiI5BMlu1Q

I'm so over Sandra and Rob. First, they tell players they're there as "mentors" then smugly sabotage Jamal's game.
That's not what a mentor is supposed to do.

And now this "best shelter ever built on Survivor" bullshit.
a. They're not on Survivor, they're show production. and b. they obviously have been given all the materials they want, which is not what players get.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Nov 20, 2019

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Binary Logic posted:

I wonder if Fishbach got advance screenings of the episodes and left town until it all blew over. He has also decided to stop blogging for People.com and missed the weekly KIA recap while conveniently travelling abroad.

I was just thinking this the other day. At least how weird it is that he took 3 weeks off during this specific period. Didn’t make the People connection.

:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Binary Logic posted:

I'm so over Sandra and Rob. First, they tell players they're there as "mentors" then smugly sabotage Jamal's game.
That's not what a mentor is supposed to do.

And now this "best shelter ever built on Survivor" bullshit.
a. They're not on Survivor, they're show production. and b. they obviously have been given all the materials they want, which is not what players get.

Even with as much material as they want, it's become very hard to believe they built that thing themselves. It looks pretty much like every pre-made shelter production team has made in past seasons.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think I'm willing to believe they built it. Rob's got a construction back ground, Sandra I think does too, and it doesn't look super complicated.

But like, they've had 3 weeks with all the material and time they need, no distractions, and probably a comfortable bed and full stomachs. So whatever. Nice Swiss Family Robinson tree house.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

But why would they agree to spend all day sitting on a beach instead of in a resort where the rest of the crew is?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

blue squares posted:

But why would they agree to spend all day sitting on a beach instead of in a resort where the rest of the crew is?

I know many adults who choose, on purpose, to spend a lot of money to be able to go and sit by the big toilet in the sand. Some people freaking love to be somewhere horrible, like a beach.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, maybe they like it. Lounging on a tropical beach isn't exactly a bad thing, and lots of people actually like manual labor and work. I love a volunteer project that I can see the results of at the end.

Plus they're being paid a shitload. This isn't an ACTUAL vacation. They're being paid to do it.

And I still see no reason not to suspect that they just jump in a boat and go to a resort when the sun goes down or the weather gets sketchy.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I still refuse to believe anything other than them having apartments inside the big heads and nothing you can say will change my mind

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Jamal's exit press:

"The most uncomfortable part for me was when Dan gave his speech about his behavior. For much longer than it appeared on the show, Dan directed his comments towards Kellee on the jury bench, and it must have been incredibly frustrating for Kellee to not have a voice in that discussion."

As if you needed any more 'Dan is gross' fuel.

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Nov 20, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Jamal's exit press:

"The most uncomfortable part for me was when Dan gave his speech about his behavior. For much longer than it appeared on the show, Dan directed his comments towards Kellee on the jury bench, and it must have been incredibly frustrating for Kellee to not have a voice in that discussion."

As if you needed any more 'Dan is gross' fuel.

My skin just crawled. Yuuuuuuck.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

blue squares posted:

Well at the very least, they both would be well acquainted to the island life prior to season 40. Although it's hard to imagine they would last that long anyway, it's probably gotta be a good advantage for them...

Although, I at least refuse to believe that Rob and Sandra built that shelter on their own... I'm sure they were able to put some of the crew to work during filming...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Also, it would be just great if Dan gets to go to IOI tonight so the season can just suck the most amount possible.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Dan shows up to IoI, and his lesson is 'Sandra dropkicks him into the ocean'.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I wasn't really thinking it would be heard to watch tonight but the more I think about it the more I really can't imagine enjoying this episode.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
This Karishma storyline is really sad, that reason for appreciating her marriage is just... :(

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Khaos Karishma getting it done

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
"Don't underestimate me" hahahahaha

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
lol at them being so unthreatened by Karishma they don't bother tailing her

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Oh goodie, an idol for Karishma

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Oh man Karishma's terrible daze acting backfried instantly

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

This is a nice way to make splitting the vote less effective at a point where it happens a lot.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lol Noura

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
"maybe they'll split it?" LOL

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Ahahaha Noura you dope

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Wow losers go to loser camp lol

Drop your buffs but not really

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

HII back at old camp I bet.
Janet better hustle before nightfall.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

"I feel good, obviously" noura ilu

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Janet already crawling back and pledging fealty to Dan, touching aside how does he have so much power in this game?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Calm down 24 year old little girl lol

Why wouldn't you even listen what a poo poo

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lmao wtf

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Oh my god Karishma noooo and holy poo poo Missy with the real bad pitch

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Karishma is such a dope.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
"I don't have a WATCH"

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Horrible Miscommunication Island

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Robnoxious posted:

Karishma is such a dope.

Yes I agree but ALSO she might be being bullied. Of course it's because she's been a goaty lump so far

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Karishma, do something good for once and take the shot at Missy

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I can't see anyway Missy's plan involving laying into Karishma would ever work, especially since the opposition basically already knows their plan and target.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I hope Karishma doesn't buy this bullshit from Missy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I hope Karishma is a better trial lawyer than Survivor player because holy hell, she doesn't seen capable of even making ice.