Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

campfire posted:

i know its my bad

they did it a lot in Spain so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

drat, al

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
the land is a land of contrasts

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

my god

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzmMB8dTwGs

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Xaris posted:

hugs seem cool but im permanently broken for life on a lifetime of bad parents who should never been parents and was abused (not physically or sexually at least) until i was 18 and it breaks my brain when someone tries to hug me thinking 'why would anyone want to hug me i'm garbage' and i dont even think to reciprocate until its too late and then done awkwardly

That's real sad, friend. We are all islands to ourselves, and it's very lonely in these choppy seas.

Reach out for just the tiniest contact and be rewarded.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

that owns so hard al

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
i hope the possum is okay

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

JosefStalinator posted:

i hope the possum is okay

:shrug:

e: apparently paralysis + salivation means likely poisoning

not an endorsement has issued a correction as of 09:12 on Nov 20, 2019

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

That's real sad, friend. We are all islands to ourselves, and it's very lonely in these choppy seas.

tis cool ive made peace and acceptance with myself and have embraced terump ᴁternum

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Xaris posted:

hugs seem cool but im permanently broken for life on a lifetime of bad parents who should never been parents and was abused (not physically or sexually at least) until i was 18 and it breaks my brain when someone tries to hug me thinking 'why would anyone want to hug me i'm garbage' and i dont even think to reciprocate until its too late and then done awkwardly

wow i can’t believe donald trump jr posts here

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/4m15SFh.gifv

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

impressive flow control

MR. PRESIDENT?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i've been listening to black against empire and after the black panthers went armed to the capitol building where they were starting the process of banning loaded firearms after BPP started using it as a tactic, they just happened to walk by the area where ronald reagan was going to have lunch with middle schoolers and he peaced out after seeing them lmao

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 09:28 on Nov 20, 2019

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
pisisng all over myself to own da libs

als you wont have gravitational and angular control to actually empty the uretha and little bit of bladder so your hands and underwear are gunna get super soaked with piss doing that

even a bottle doesnt loving work

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

angerbeet posted:

some people don't like to be touched

im in that department, and its ironic because i dance a lot, but i just see dancing as a handshake. if you have musicality and connection then its super fun and its not awkward or off putting.

campfire posted:

yep fair, where i grew up contact is pretty constant whether its dapping or bro hugs or whatever. i also hug my close friends a lot but that's because im a sentimental binch whom love friends. its easy to gauge whether someone wants a hug or not tho, just do the hug motion and if they shirk or look uncomfortable or whatever dont do it, otherwise hug the gently caress out of them

saying that it was a smidge preachy was actually corrosive politeness~ i get that its human nature to want connection and all and im not going to go full house md cynic here but capitalism pretty much has destroyed and monetized intimacy and i think its all performative now so i have a very hard time trusting it being earnest and i think everyone is full of poo poo, myself included~

textures and values are great

my issue as a critic is with construction, the eyes need better spacing and pj's right eye seems a bit too receded in terms of depth which makes it look like its too far left if looking at it flately but i know its a depth issue, its like its inside the theoretical eye socket if that makes sense

otherwise it looks cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

wow, didn't know that it was so transactional~

:capitalism:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

textures and values are great

my issue as a critic is with construction, the eyes need better spacing and pj's right eye seems a bit too receded in terms of depth which makes it look like its too far left if looking at it flately but i know its a depth issue, its like its inside the theoretical eye socket if that makes sense

otherwise it looks cool

that's helpful, as usual, thank you :sun:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Should be armed black folks for all to see-you will end this bullshit fast!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Lastgirl posted:

saying that it was a smidge preachy was actually corrosive politeness~ i get that its human nature to want connection and all and im not going to go full house md cynic here but capitalism pretty much has destroyed and monetized intimacy and i think its all performative now so i have a very hard time trusting it being earnest and i think everyone is full of poo poo, myself included~

well thats a pretty heart rending perspective but i think i understand it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/amandamull/status/1196968317375930369

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

personal pan meme

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
i hug all my friends all the time unless they’re not cool with contact because physicality with your fellow humans is good and gruff manly handshakes and back pats are stupid as hell, youre getting hugged binch (long as you’re cool with that)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

not an endorsement posted:

:(

this poor possum is lying catatonic on my balcony, just called animal rescue for it

lol that's what possums do. Leave it alone and itll be fine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i just generally try to sense what people want and if im not sure i wont start grabbing them, personally not a hugger but i dont mind

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

personal memes for my real friends and real memes for my personal friends

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

im not saying i just assault people with hugs usually im like friend i'd like to hug you is that cool and if they say hell yeah i hug them

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

campfire posted:

well thats a pretty heart rending perspective but i think i understand it

my experiences have been consistently negative in that department and I used to beat myself up over it with a bunch of overly harsh trial and error self-criticisms to do better and learn each time to the point of obsessive perfectionism that made me inert for a while to be undone with therapy but no, it is the children who are wrong~

i just file it all away in the nothing matters abyss so its not even repressed, its just good taoism because I can't worry about what I can't control and I only have so few fucks to give and I get to choose what i give a gently caress about :cabot:

i have thought about it for a long time and i am utterly convinced it is our cultural fabric that is twisted and social media only takes a lens to the rampantly transactional quid pro quo nature of human interactions in this capitalist society

like half the reasons divorces are so common place is financial strain being one of them~ so its no loving surprise there columbo

not everyone is wired to be a businessperson in every faucet of this society and i genuinely believe it to be one of the underlying causes of suicide rates because that desperation to fit in in order to connect but you can only do so if you can market and sell yourself enough and then even then the original intent is lost in vanity and you become a demented self absorbed resentful petty husk like donald trump

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i dont analyze things i just go with the flow

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

if you stop and think then it gives them a chance to get u

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dance of the dance is danciney

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i just make sure i have a continuous musk of wet leaves and tobacco and that pretty much repels all boarders

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Lastgirl posted:

my experiences have been consistently negative in that department and I used to beat myself up over it with a bunch of overly harsh trial and error self-criticisms to do better and learn each time to the point of obsessive perfectionism that made me inert for a while to be undone with therapy but no, it is the children who are wrong~

i just file it all away in the nothing matters abyss so its not even repressed, its just good taoism because I can't worry about what I can't control and I only have so few fucks to give and I get to choose what i give a gently caress about :cabot:

i have thought about it for a long time and i am utterly convinced it is our cultural fabric that is twisted and social media only takes a lens to the rampantly transactional quid pro quo nature of human interactions in this capitalist society

like half the reasons divorces are so common place is financial strain being one of them~ so its no loving surprise there columbo

not everyone is wired to be a businessperson in every faucet of this society and i genuinely believe it to be one of the underlying causes of suicide rates because that desperation to fit in in order to connect but you can only do so if you can market and sell yourself enough and then even then the original intent is lost in vanity and you become a demented self absorbed resentful petty husk like donald trump

you're right

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

society has become an intense pressure cooker, and those on top believe it is virtuous to weed out the inefficient and divergent.

gently caress my sleep meds are kicking in i want to talk so much more on this topic but i can only keep an eye open every 15 seconds or so for 5 seconds and that means its very difficult to post!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol that's what possums do. Leave it alone and itll be fine

ring-tailed Aussie possums don't!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CODChimera posted:

i dont analyze things i just go with the flow

thats what i do now but it kinda bugs me that people get awkward especially when i get direct, because awkwardness isn't real and somehow that means my directness is awkward because you're insinuating that it is when you're just uncomfortable that i'm about to peg you as wasting my time and im about to filter you out, bye~

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

campfire posted:

im not saying i just assault people with hugs usually im like friend i'd like to hug you is that cool and if they say hell yeah i hug them

i am only the cold night wind now, campfire

you cannot hug the wind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

go with the flow, like the fella pissing from his truck