Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
like how do you tell someone who lives in rural KS who doesn't have insurance or a hospital in their county that fundamentally our healthcare system is working it just needs some incremental changes around the edges and expect them to support you? that's goddamn nonsense.

trump won because he said "poo poo's hosed and I'm going to do something about it". obviously that was a con but poo poo is hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff posted:

like how do you tell someone who lives in rural KS who doesn't have insurance or a hospital in their county that fundamentally our healthcare system is working it just needs some incremental changes around the edges and expect them to support you? that's goddamn nonsense.

liberals don't consider people who live outside of new york and california to actually be human beings

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Gross.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/pareene/status/1197144424964382720?s=19

quote:

The Patrick and Bloomberg campaigns are not mere long-shots, or attempts to harm Sanders or Warren on behalf of the moderates. They are calculated bets on a brokered convention.

The party rigging up a Rube Goldberg ratfuck plan and then botching it to the degree that Bernie actually wins is the most likely outcome lol

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I bet Ady Barkan's endorsement was lined up a while ago. Wonder how he really responded to Warren's 'updated' plan.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

sword_man.gif posted:

liberals don't consider people who live outside of new york and california to actually be human beings

yeah, this is literally true.

like for a long time I thought it was like a tongue in cheek criticism but as a lefty who has lived in KS almost my entire life, there's a lot of condescension toward anyone who doesn't live in NY or CA from liberals.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1197147847407390721

sound on for this one

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

yeah, and everyone decided 2016 was a gimmie as well and look where that got them

I can't wait to watch another centrist go down in flames and for the left to be blamed again

That was different, it was supposed to be queen abuela's coronation. This is a free for all brawl.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Votaré por Bernie Sanders

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene
gently caress ady barkan, what are you even fighting for you dumbass

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

gradenko_2000 posted:

why the deuce is this guy such a careerist

gotta squeeze it in before dying I guess

nah
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1197153492806381568

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

On my death bed but still worried about my career

That's capitalism baby

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacemang_spliff posted:

trump won because he said "poo poo's hosed and I'm going to do something about it". obviously that was a con but poo poo is hosed.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

really queer Christmas posted:

On my death bed but still worried about my career

That's capitalism baby

high high hopes

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene

so Bernie is just gonna lie about this poo poo now? how is supporting someone who wants private insurance administered, M4A Eventually doing anything but carrying water for the elites

maybe ady gets off on watching other people with ALS die in the intervening three years (lol, it’ll never happen)?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Addamere posted:

high high hopes

For death, I sure as poo poo got no hopes for living

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

I doubt Bernie was going to call out the guy with ALS for being a shill

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
on my death bed, consumption collapsing my lungs, a big structural bailey tee-shirt deflates
"we stan"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dog Toothbrush posted:

so Bernie is just gonna lie about this poo poo now? how is supporting someone who wants private insurance administered, M4A Eventually doing anything but carrying water for the elites

maybe ady gets off on watching other people with ALS die in the intervening three years (lol, it’ll never happen)?

It's true, Bernie is too decorum-poisoned to tweet "die in poverty you gently caress"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Dog Toothbrush posted:

Bernie publicly attacking Ady woulda been a really bad look.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Over Easy posted:

Yeah, I'm really sorry guys, this teacher's salary of mine is helping to widen the gap between the wealthy and the working class

My dad gets all pissy when Republicans go off on overpaid government employees but still voted for them because holy hell is he racist as shiiiit

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
if libs can get to a dude with als they can get to anyone. stay woke

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Bernie attacking Warren or anyone endorsing Warren right now would be supremely stupid. there's already 50 other candidates who are going after her, he can just stand back and let them do the dirty work

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
cuckie sanders

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
push him down the stairs, bernard

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

spacemang_spliff posted:

Even in Chicago the good hospitals that upper class whites go to refuse to take a single Obamacare exchange plan, it's kind of amazing

It does make sense though, not only do you get your better employer plan but you don't even have to share doctors with anyone else

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's true, Bernie is too decorum-poisoned to tweet "die in poverty you gently caress"

or, maybe, just tweet nothing. seems like a good idea.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

freckle posted:

push him down the stairs, bernard

Shoving will protect you from the terrible secret of space.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
compromise candidate

nah
Mar 16, 2009

:yeshaha:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
you're barkan up the wrong tree of you think I'd stoop to voting for warren

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

omar showed compassion for the guy who tried to kill her

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I loved the exchange where ady said he didn’t trust Matt Bruenigs judgement because he worked for Nader before. when everyone ratio’d him replying with “warren was a repub until she was 47” instead of addressing that ady just said “cool never been ratio’d!!!!”

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
can someone figure out the number of lack-of-healthcare deaths happen in 3 years so that can be her new nickname.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

quote:

I believe in Warren because during her whole career, she has fought to put economic and political power in the hands of working families.

Oh yeah the person who was a republican more than half her life was fighting for working families, gently caress off

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Endorsing Warren is a trash candidate trap for trash idiots that style themselves the adults in the room 100%

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Americans don't deserve Bernie Sanders, I tell myself as I prepare for the inevitable ratfucking

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Riot Bimbo posted:

Endorsing Warren is a trash candidate trap for trash idiots that style themselves the adults in the room 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Streak posted:

Americans don't deserve Bernie Sanders, I tell myself as I prepare for the inevitable ratfucking