Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crahms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

tenderjerk posted:

Woah how did you get a copy of jordans questions

they were in his jacket pocket

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
its kinda boring out of all the dumb crimes dems decided to go after one related to creepy joe and his millionaire failso

probably because it's a dnc plot to prop up joe biden and suppress leftism, and show him as the guy that Trunopo is Afraid of We Must Vote Him In! Electability!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
So much chaos behind the scenes. So many people hovering around the tvs down at the food court in the pentagon to see it unfold

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
TRUMPO: Um. Wow.

https://twitter.com/danrather/status/1197169570882080768

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Drunkboxer posted:

suggest that sondland never liked trump and is out to get him. unfair!

he only liked him a million dollars worth :(

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

FactsAreUseless posted:

Their best move would be to not make statements, just ask suggestive questions. "Was Sondland paid to change his testimony? We can never know for sure."

"Sondland represents everything about the deep state swamp that Donald Trump was elected to drain."

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Watching one of these hearings live for once.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Deceptive Thinker posted:

WHERE IS THE WHISTLEBLOWER?

Hiding out inside Hillary's email server like it were a camper. I take no pleasure in reporting this.

ltkerensky
Oct 27, 2010

Biggest lurker to ever lurk.
Ok, now another thread favorite!:

DO THE loving TWEET YOU loving ORANGE BASTARD!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Dem counsel not letting Sondland say his hands are clean.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Hatebag posted:

My dog is also listening:

:swoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is the look of a guy attempting to walk on a razor blade between remembering his own crimes and committing perjury

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

3DCAT posted:

So much chaos behind the scenes. So many people hovering around the tvs down at the food court in the pentagon to see it unfold

everything is fine, the president cannot commit crimes

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

juche avocado posted:

what's the chief lmao rn it's hard to suss out from quickly skimming this morning's last few pages

Prob the guy saying that Trump was elected to get rid of bureaucrats like sondland

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

this is great tv

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

3DCAT posted:

I had lunch in the pentagon food court once. I had a cheesesteak. it was alright.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean it is unfair, the dems had 8 years of their black guy and they wont even let Trump do anything cool without nagging about it to HR

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump will not be removed from office lol nothing matters

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

I bet Biden'll pardon Trump I have no hope in anything

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Daniel Ownman

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Admiral Ray posted:

a million bucks to testify in congross

What can I get for 100 buxx

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should add all the wasted time back into his term once the dems cry it out

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

kaleedity posted:

Prob the guy saying that Trump was elected to get rid of bureaucrats like sondland
That guy deleted the tweet btw lmao

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

heard trmpun was going down to Austin today

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

remember how jim jordan is involved in a sex crime and he's defending a known sex crimer by ....

kaleedity posted:

lmao what loving idiot said that and why does this person get paid to be/perform being such a loving idiot

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If Dan Rather's memoirs aren't titled "What Was The Frequency?" I will be deeply disappointed.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

ltkerensky posted:

make the tweet fat orange binch

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

trempling

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the tweet energy is building

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Dolphin posted:

this is the look of a guy attempting to walk on a razor blade between remembering his own crimes and committing perjury

kind of follows he would be forced to do so

his own department that he works for isn't giving him access to all the information that could exonerate him, or condemn him

expect leaked documents from the state department to discredit sonland this afternoon

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Trinfmp was elected to get rid of people who would tell him no it's illegal to do that or no were not investing in that because it's nonsensical and we have a fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayers to spend their money wisely

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

No quid pro quo, no collusion, just Trmup.

Trmup until the end of days.

TMRRPRP

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

trump will not be removed from office lol nothing matters

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
"From a timeframe standpoint, yes"

Good thing time doesn't actually exist

Trmyp is not guily your honors

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ltkerensky posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

trump cannot tweet as much. doctor's orders

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/1197183020580659200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

3DCAT posted:

you'll let us know if anybody actually starts crying right