Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Sondland up there working on his next deal.
https://twitter.com/glenndiggity/status/1197173759263662080

And gently caress, I have a staff meeting in 20 minutes so I won't "get" to watch all of Nunes try to recover.

highme fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Nov 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Kammat posted:

Nunez seriously looks beat. I wonder if he's getting any spin instructions because he does not look prepared to follow up.

Realistically he probably just got back from leaving to go in a hallway to be yelled at by Trump on the phone where even more crimes were admitted and then he comes back in and has the stupid version of the Always Sunny lawyer up next to fight for them. Probably not his best Wednesday.

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

this is honestly one of the bigger problems to overcome - even tho it's satisfying he's flipping, his credibility is somewhat hosed...

Which equally would hurt the GOP, if they actually gave a poo poo about how they looked.

Why is he an Ambassador who seriously doesn't think he should speak directly to a president on an unsecured line, multiple times, in a foreign country? This guy is clearly poo poo at this job, apparently has a memory like a sieve, what did he bring to the table?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
I wonder what would happen if Nunes and Gym just decided to gently caress the president and just flip completely themselves...

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

For those who missed it, here are Nunes and Castor looking miserable.
https://twitter.com/KJLINYC/status/1197184578340950021?s=20

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Phlag posted:

Why does Castor look like he's 4 feet tall in that video?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Phlag posted:

That's some fine exasperation

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Someone post a screen/short clip of the sad looks. I'm reading up every 15ish minutes, but can't watch

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/1197184380973793281

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

ewiley posted:

I wonder what would happen if Nunes and Gym just decided to gently caress the president and just flip completely themselves...

I don't think Nunes can. I think he's way too deep in with Russia issues. And Gym has obvious things hanging over his head. They're all just screwed.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

i smiled and nodded like that guy in the gif from survivor

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
This is one of the few reasons why I hate living on the West Coast: poo poo goes down and I'm still asleep.:argh:

StrangersInTheNight posted:

this is honestly one of the bigger problems to overcome - even tho it's satisfying he's flipping, his credibility is somewhat hosed...

Maybe, but I think the media narrative will carry it quite a ways.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

oxsnard posted:

Sondland is having a great time up there. So surreal

Sondland is a capitalist, knifing people who are more powerful than him has to be one of his favorite things-- right up there with knifing people who are less powerful than him.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Whoah whoah... back the funbus the gently caress up. Who is that absolute champion of a photographer with the filmback camera?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They are just going to repeat that the Ukraine got the Aid and Obama gave them towels.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

If I was a betting man I would guess we have 45 minutes of "WHO IS THE WHISTLEBLOWER!!!???" coming up.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Flipped to Fox News, Kenneth Starr is saying that Trump obstructed justice

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

1glitch0 posted:

If I was a betting man I would guess we have 45 minutes of "WHO IS THE WHISTLEBLOWER!!!???" coming up.

"Who is the whistleblower? Do you know him? Can I have his phone number? No, you can't ask why. Hunter Biden! Burisma! HILLARY'S EMAILS!!"

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Scott Forstall posted:

i smiled and nodded like that guy in the gif from survivor

poo poo that is from Survivor? I figured it was a movie, it’s way too perfect.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1197185834228826114

this is the greatest day of my life

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

oxsnard posted:

Flipped to Fox News, Kenneth Starr is saying that Trump obstructed justice

So it’s really happening? Is this the Mattering?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
Come on Trump, Make the Tweet. you know you want to...

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Yeah if we're lucky the same social apparatus which glosses over Trump's malfeasances will make room for Sondland's 'forgetfulness'

I don't necessarily think that's a good thing as a cultural sign tho, just something that could work in our favor here and now

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Cabbit posted:

Sondland is a capitalist, knifing people who are more powerful than him has to be one of his favorite things-- right up there with knifing people who are less powerful than him.

Also this may be literally historic. Like his name will be in history books

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

In fairness they did own the lib by calling him a nickname.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

OAquinas posted:

Why does Castor look like he's 4 feet tall in that video?

You caught him 65% into his transformation into a corn cob

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

ImpAtom posted:

Also this may be literally historic. Like his name will be in history books

He'll be to our kids and grandkids what John Dean is to us.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/status/1197184804502089734

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wylie posted:

You caught him 65% into his transformation into a corn cob

I was going to say, it's like he's being drained of spirit energy because whoo boy

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

I get enraged every time they use that antisemitic slur and not a single person calls them on it.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Cabbit posted:

Robot Sondland:

Goddamn, Nunes and Gym are going to have their work cut out for them.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
PBS is saying the White House will need to throw Guliani under the bus as a way out.

GAME ON

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

mcmagic posted:

In fairness they did own the lib by calling him a nickname.

Schitt too explicit for the WH official account?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1197184418072473600

ahahahahahahaha

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Lol STEELE DOSSIER

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

TyrantWD posted:

Schitt too explicit for the WH official account?

not in front of the kids

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh god here it goes. from the first instant :qq: :qq: :qq:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Nunes going full-throttle 'Ukraine was out to get the President in 2016 and the Dems helped'