Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I missed the GOP ghostfaces at the end of the questioning too, thanks for posting!

I am in a place to post caps so

let's talk about some black ledgers and Dem operatives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.
"These 2+2 games"

No Devin, that's actually called simple math, no games involved. Generally 5 - 6 year old firmly grasp this idea, so I'm not surprised it's hard for you.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Next Nunes is going to say the Ukraine killed JFK to just bring in some more conspiracy theories.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

God, Nunes just loves parroting back his opponent's language like it's some kind of magic phrase that will own them just as hard as it owned him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Majorian posted:

Chalupa Batman tried to steal the election.:tinfoil:

Forever unclean

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nunes seems to be trying for a Hail Mary by saying that... some people hurt Trump's feelings? This is too good.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

"Who were the Democratic operatives who were dirtying up the trump campaign in 2016" is the saddest question I could imagine asking jn that context short of "why doesn't my peepee get hard anymore???"

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Do they not realise the whistleblower doesn't matter anymore now they have multiple people saying there was a quid pro quo

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

seriously how can he be this stupid

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Why do they keep harping on the whistleblower? Doesn't he kind of not matter anymore now that the whistle has been blown and a bunch of other people have testified to corroborate his story?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fister Roboto posted:

Nunes seems to be trying for a Hail Mary by saying that... some people hurt Trump's feelings? This is too good.

this is amazing, they were not ready for this at all

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Why would a personal attorney be investigating a national security concern in the first place?

Edit: DO THE THREE AMIGOS SALUTE!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Nunes is barely forming thoughts here

None of this makes any sense at all

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Man it doesn't seem like Nunes heart is in this. He seems so tired.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

SubG posted:

For everyone who hasn't been staying on top of the Impeachment Extended Universe, the Nunes defence here is literally repeating a Russian disinformation campaign.

I turned in briefly yesterday afternoon and the witness answered that something like "I've heard that theory it's a disinformation campaign from Putin" why funny they all say that?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Madkal posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1197171791116079106

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
This isn't even questioning. It's just rambling and occasionally saying "you heard me say that, right?"

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Uh, uh, uh.....DRUGS!

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

If any of them had a spine, this would absolutely be the case. Ain't gonna happen

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Nunes is flailing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

theflyingorc posted:

Nunes is barely forming thoughts here

None of this makes any sense at all

H-hunter biden?! Drugs?! Amigos?!

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Hunter Biden isn't under investigation you paranoid nutjob.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Kro-Bar posted:

Why do they keep harping on the whistleblower? Doesn't he kind of not matter anymore now that the whistle has been blown and a bunch of other people have testified to corroborate his story?

Because they are not speaking in good faith and need something to bring home to their chuds and the whistleblower fits their "deep state hoax" narrative.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Ahahahaha BUT WHAT ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

sexpig by night posted:

H-hunter biden?! Drugs?! Amigos?!

A ranking member on a committee is completely indistinguishable from a Pizzagate post on 4chan

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Madkal posted:

yeah. he is stuttering hard and seems shook today.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. he is stuttering hard and seems shook today.

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1197189756595163137

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm genuinely shocked that the R team had NO plan for this. Like, I didn't think it'd happen but "Sondaland flips on everyone" has been a possibility for weeks now.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Drug deals? Wtf was Nunes on about

Now he's just ranting about how Hunter Biden could resolve this coming forward while Sondland nods. Wish I could make a gif of it.

TAKE A DRINK

Aeble
Oct 21, 2010

I know that the republicans are all scumbags, but I'm really not used to seeing them say these things into a camera. It seems incredibly dodgy for Nunes to be talking about how unethical it is for Hunter Biden to be making money while his father served in US government given how they treat Trump. Like, how can anyone hear that and not just laugh in his face?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

I'm genuinely shocked that the R team had NO plan for this. Like, I didn't think it'd happen but "Sondaland flips on everyone" has been a possibility for weeks now.

This implies they ever had a plan since this started

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

sexpig by night posted:

They're shocked that anyone would break from the cult

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

They seemed to be assuming he was Loyal for... some reason?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Nunes is just doing the thing where he asks questions that just put conspiracy theories into the record. freaking weak

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
good heavens, ok

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

sexpig by night posted:

They're incompetent. It's just that.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Their plan is deflections, grandstanding, repeating phrases and screaming look over there

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This guy looks like he is a member of 7th calvary

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ImpAtom posted:

They seemed to be assuming he was Loyal for... some reason?

when I think loyalty I think of

*checks notes*

businessmen who buy their way into one of the cushiest ambassadorships available????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008
Earlier I was recapping Sondlands testimony to a coworker when another who’s a huge Trump supporter came over and started going on and on about Hunter Biden. The idiot masses are absorbing the Republicans conspiracy bullshit pretty well.