Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

RIP Burgle my Bananas. A beautiful trainwreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

That wwe2k20 video was pretty good

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

man nurse posted:

RIP Burgle my Bananas. A beautiful trainwreck.

https://twitter.com/JeremyRMedina/status/1192898405208489986

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7DAlOqgEXwQqfY7v3OSHWh?si=2CrT47bSRsWoKxyxCursUA

The Worst Songs of the 80s playlist from the video a few days ago. We Built This City should be higher imo, it's terrible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's totally psychotic man. So I'll pass. Have fun.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

loving awesome.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Google Stadia quicklook has a disclaimer at the beginning that they got confused and misread the word "Stream" and thought it meant Steam and started talking a whole bunch of mess about future Steam integration.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

man nurse posted:

Google Stadia quicklook has a disclaimer at the beginning that they got confused and misread the word "Stream" and thought it meant Steam and started talking a whole bunch of mess about future Steam integration.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mentally preparing myself for everyone on staff gushing over the Star Wars souls game with Uncharted platforming/puzzles while Sekiro gets a combined 45 seconds between cottage cheese mouthed Ben and Tiny Jason.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Very excited for relitigation of th difficulty level

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mentally preparing myself for everyone on staff gushing over the Star Wars souls game with Uncharted platforming/puzzles while Sekiro gets a combined 45 seconds between cottage cheese mouthed Ben and Tiny Jason.

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

man nurse posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

man nurse posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Laughing my balls off thinking about the first 5000 pages of this thread where everyone was insanely hype about the Content.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Laughing my balls off thinking about the first 5000 pages of this thread where everyone was insanely hype about the Content.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

2 Years Ago: Holy poo poo lmfao. The new Mario Party Party is loving awesome. Dan just smoked a four foot bong and blew it into Brad's snoring mouth.

Today: Rorie's girlfriend performed the vagina monologues after Alex Navarro stole her star.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I kicked the doors in guns blazing from day 1.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yess.. hell yes!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Peep this sweet guy whom certainly shouldn't be executed by a firing squad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think about the You gotta crawl, homeslice! guy a lot

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fond memories of bombin' the am with scoops and the wolf

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

as long as re2 or sekiro win goty, ill be happy.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

spb posted:

>_>

<_<

>_>

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Call no man happy until sekiro is chosen as goty by the tastemakers at giant bomb as confucius once said.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

brad said the new Star Wars game is the best story of the year and possibly the console generation

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

brad said the new Star Wars game is the best story of the year and possibly the console generation

goty will just be an ordered list of the last 10 games they played, this will take 55 hours to decide

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

spb posted:

Did you mean to post this in the The Game Awards thread? This is the Giant Bomb thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

goty will just be an ordered list of the last 10 games they played, this will take 55 hours to decide

Lol