Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

empty whippet box posted:

This is so loving pathetic I just can't get over it

HOW DARE YOU BE MEAN TO OUR BIG BABY PRESIDENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

So... was that just some random person Stewart knows who said that deeply profound thing.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Wylie posted:

Oh God not again, please thread don't take the bait

Just tuned in to the tv coverage versus radio. Whoops.

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.
You did the EXACT same thing with Obama.

Oh wait, he wasn't supposed to be President because of his color.

EDIT: You had to look it up? Wow, admitting to being an idiot on live TV.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
This cracker had to Google extortion

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Failed Imagineer posted:

This fuckin guy crying over how unfair everyone has been to Trump

Hey, it worked for Kavanaugh. The emotions of conservative men are legitimate arguments to these people.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

So is he using his entire time here to just... cry?

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Rip Testes posted:

Just tuned in to the tv coverage versus radio. Whoops.

The uspol thread went on a day-long fat-shaming bender over that guy yesterday.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Don't worry, the american people aren't stupid :)

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Hey this idiot that is currently speaking? Yea, he's in a vulnerable district.

quote:

UtahPolicy.com reported the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee considers Stewart potentially vulnerable to a strong opponent, due to Donald Trump's unpopularity in the 2nd District, and Stewart's record of vigorously defending him. As of September 2019, only one Democrat has declared his candidacy in the race against Stewart.[24]

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"The American people aren't stupid" Ha ha aha ahahaa hahaha imagine believing this

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

I WANT NOTHING

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Please

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.
You know, the person I trust to tell me that they are not being blackmailed/extorted is the person who is still in that position.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

blammo! i want nothing....but this gang tag

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Thank you!

Solaris 2.0 posted:

LOL

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Yes please

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Yesss please

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Hell y eah

also get rid of my text please

theflyingorc fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Nov 20, 2019

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

hell yeah put it right under finesparks plz

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

hi there

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004
Death. But not for you, Gunslinger. Never for you.

I want so much nothing.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Nihilism gang posting.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ok

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Just ask a loving question god I hate these little speeches

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Yoooooo

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Yes please

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Solaris 2.0 posted:

stewart is possibly hosed and i feel like the senate pronouncing trump innocent will hurt them a gently caress ton more than they think it will.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Stewart's argument that "we withold aid all the time!" statements aren't going to help. We aren't all here simply because aid was upheld...

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

All I want is I want nothing

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Time to start a derail about that movie Last of the Mohican

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The American people kinda ARE stupid, but they're still not so stupid as to not see the power dynamic difference there and the under the fear of reprisal claim that nothing was hinky. Ukraine should be treated as an abuse victim and have their protestations that no everything was actually OK be kinda ignored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014