Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

tag me daddy

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

I want nothing

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Sounds good.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'll take one, why not.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

in like Flynn

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

SourceRyan
Aug 4, 2011

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

ReidRansom posted:

Ukraine should be treated as an abuse victim

the american people doesn't have the best track record here unfortunately

e: that is, supporting abuse victims who have been targeted by billionaires

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

DO THE RIGHT THING

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

chappey
Jan 21, 2001

Aw yiss

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Please

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country.

Let's do this!

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

I too follow the eight-fold path

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

I want nothing

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

I want nothing

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

THIS IS TE LAST WORD

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/petridishes/status/1197233847521419264

:five:

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

chalupa

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

ReidRansom posted:

The American people kinda ARE stupid, but they're still not so stupid as to not see the power dynamic difference there and the under the fear of reprisal claim that nothing was hinky. Ukraine should be treated as an abuse victim and have their protestations that no everything was actually OK be kinda ignored.

this. unlike russia, this whole scandal/crimes are much easier to follow and go directly to trump. it also doesn't help trump is that trumps whole system is full of monsters who will save themselves over trump.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Oh hell yas

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

NYTimes TVIV posted:

Carl HulseChief Washington correspondent
Republicans have read into the record Secretary Perry’s denial of events described by Mr. Sondland. The Three Amigos might be breaking up.

Mark MazzettiWashington Correspondent
Carl, just as long as they don’t shoot the Invisible Swordsman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vPvHO8Kp4

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Impeachment gang rise up

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I want nothing.

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

Quoting this

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Please give me the tag made on what feels like day 500 of this.

Electric Sugar
May 24, 2004

over in the burnt yellow tent by the frozen tractor

Nothing at all!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:yeah:

TLM3101
Sep 8, 2010

Roger that.

Also, I haven't the wherewithal to keep up a running commentary, but today's been insane.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

Please, I've never been part of a gang!

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Technically I could do start queueing now since one of the other posters had this uploaded, however it looks stretched, like trumps wattle

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

I'd like this

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Babby’s first gang tang

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I want nothing!

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
Oh boy it's stefanik time

H.P. Grenade
Oct 21, 2003

Smooth.

Yes, let's do iiiiiiittttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deety
Aug 2, 2004

zombies + sharks = fun

Pretty please. I've been more of a lurker so far, but was happy to see a dedicated thread so I can participate more without keeping up with uspol.