Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Derek
Jan 1, 2010

Faster than a dead horse falling through orbit

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

not emptyquote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Hit me one time!

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
remember when nixon said "i'm not a crook" and everyone just said yeah let's drop this?

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

gently caress it I've never had a gang tag and this one seems good

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

I must add to my collection!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hell loving yes

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

i want

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe

It's all I want for Christmas.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

I want I want nothing

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

So annoyed I had to get work done today, thanks to you thread people for posting updates.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

swalwell is one of the best dem questioners

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Preferably in addition to my other gangtag...?

When we give people avatars or gangtags it loads what they currently have set up so we can just copy/paste the tag code in pretty quickly. You’re not going to lose anything from your current av

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

I love Swalwell's deconstruction of the GOP argument by getting Sondland to just flat out state he was only ever acting on direction from his superiors.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

I want "I want nothing"

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's such a loving farce any time a Republican talks at all and also about 73% of the time sondland talks

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

I want something. (Specifically, this gang tag.)

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Yeah, I love buglord, but this seems superior until I shell out another $6.66 at some point for spine upgrades.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

gently caress yes.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Whoah, really? Neat. I was gonna wait for the tag to show up to get my new avatar but I guess I'll do it now and get it appended, thank you.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Tag me

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Yes, please!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Can I keep my Nasty Women? I don't know if there's a limit to these

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Yes Please

Assless Chaps
May 7, 2007

*ding*
Clapping Larry

I want something.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
Sondland when cornered is very quick to roll over.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
"I actually donated to the inaugural committee to secure ....tickets."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

yes hello

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo

I want something please.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Yes, please.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Finally getting me a gang tag

Psikotik
Dec 17, 2002

Random more like ranDUMB
College Slice

Yass

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

queeb posted:

swalwell is one of the best dem questioners

yea he was a garbage dick presidential candidate but he's actually doing some good work here

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

gang tags are cool quote this if you're down

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Sondland is the mid-level cross examination in this Phoenix Wright case. He's not going to have the cool breakdown and explosion.

That's Rudy.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

If I can also keep my current one, yes please. If not, no thank you.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Saying you are not robbing the bank as you are robbing the bank doesn't mean you aren't committing a crime. Likewise, attempting to rob a bank, hearing the alarms go off, and then leaving without the money, is not a no harm no foul situation. Even dumb Americans get that.

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!

Yeahhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Please?