Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

This is the perfect phone call gang tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

When we give people avatars or gangtags it loads what they currently have set up so we can just copy/paste the tag code in pretty quickly. You’re not going to lose anything from your current av

For people worried about losing their current stuff

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

i'll take one.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Mohican

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

:yeshaha:

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

Many thanks.

Also this Trump guy sounds bad.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Things work all kinds of different ways these days

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Hurd is useless. Just taking up space.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

I want to be in a gang

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

load me up

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TyrantWD posted:

Saying you are not robbing the bank as you are robbing the bank doesn't mean you aren't committing a crime. Likewise, attempting to rob a bank, hearing the alarms go off, and then leaving without the money, is not a no harm no foul situation. Even dumb Americans get that.

it really is amazing how stupid they think the average american is. Like, they seem to be using the correct assumption that most americans aren't INFORMED so yea maybe you can make a cloudy situation around the Mueller thing that's complex and kinda arcane, but most americans look at 'no see the president never said 'hello yes, it's bribe time' so you can't say this was bribery'.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Yes please!

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Sure, go for it.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

How do we know that's the real Joaquin Castro and not Julián?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

TyrantWD posted:

Saying you are not robbing the bank as you are robbing the bank doesn't mean you aren't committing a crime. Likewise, attempting to rob a bank, hearing the alarms go off, and then leaving without the money, is not a no harm no foul situation. Even dumb Americans get that.

This all boils back down to the “Can’t Convince Chuds” talking point where they’re trying to draw a line between intending to commit a crime and committing it to give Fox News and their viewers a fig leaf when they go to vote / argue with family that Trump is a good president.

They’ll argue it’s like intending to speed in a car but not doing it, while the reality of the situation is your breakdown. :shrug:

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

Never not wanted something so un-badly.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Please get rid of the pissflaps one and put that in instead.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Hahahaha the windows noises

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Oh boy Mulvaney in the firing lines.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I'm down

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

I'll give you 5 just 5 pinocchios my friend

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Sounds like someones having some technical problems in there.

bootsy
Jun 29, 2010
Who running this stream is playing other videos and getting Windows errors? rofl

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

Why not

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

please

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

Bwong bwong bwong

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

This is like every loving work presentation ever where someone wants to show video

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
technology + room full of old white guys = problems

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret
technical difficulties LOL

poor Castro

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

the greatest nation...

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

When we give people avatars or gangtags it loads what they currently have set up so we can just copy/paste the tag code in pretty quickly. You’re not going to lose anything from your current av

I'd kinda like to lose my garbled mess, tbh. But I should probably just do that myself later since I'm the one that put it there to begin with

bootsy
Jun 29, 2010

I want nothing except this.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

This all boils back down to the “Can’t Convince Chuds” talking point where they’re trying to draw a line between intending to commit a crime and committing it to give Fox News and their viewers a fig leaf when they go to vote / argue with family that Trump is a good president.

They’ll argue it’s like intending to speed in a car but not doing it, while the reality of the situation is your breakdown. :shrug:

the thing is the chuds arnt a majority in this country by a long shot and trying to appeal exclusively to them will only end in tears for theses fuckers.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Congress needs a better AV club, these kids they've got running the PowerPoint ain't it

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Heck yeah

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

sexpig by night posted:

it really is amazing how stupid they think the average american is. Like, they seem to be using the correct assumption that most americans aren't INFORMED so yea maybe you can make a cloudy situation around the Mueller thing that's complex and kinda arcane, but most americans look at 'no see the president never said 'hello yes, it's bribe time' so you can't say this was bribery'.

One of the things I think they're forgetting is just how ridiculously strict and restrictive the us legal definition of bribery is. Bribery is really loving obvious and people have strong opinions about it basically everywhere on the planet regardless of what word is or is not used to describe it.

It's like dog poo poo. You can call it whatever you want or you can restrict the legal definition of dog poo poo to something irrelevantly strict, but that doesn't make it smell less like poo poo to everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

CyberPingu posted:

Please get rid of the pissflaps one and put that in instead.

But we spent 8 whole minutes designing and giving everyone the pissflaps gang tags! Sad