Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Didn't expect Trump to become a Buddhist, but yes, please tag me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I want nothing

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

more than this

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Feels like I want nothing at all! Nothing at all! Nothing at all!

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.

gimme dat tag.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
Woop, that was good. Took the smug right out of Sondland because gently caress that guy, even with the turnaround, he's not wrong, it took a lot to get Sondland to tell the truth.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I missed Maloney, what happened

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Maloney is a shithead but I enjoyed that heh.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

he was owning him for having repeatedly lied before

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

sexpig by night posted:

He slammed Sondland's hand in a door jamb over and over to get him to admit Trump would be a direct beneficiary of investigations into Biden

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

Walked Sondland right through the quid pro quo of investigations prompted by Trump to be a personal benefit to his campaign, but would not let him go when Sondland tried to dodge.

quote:

The tension grew when Maloney repeatedly asked “Who would benefit from an investigation of the Bidens?” Sondland, reluctantly, acknowledged, “I assume President Trump would benefit.”

“There we have it, see!” Maloney says, as applause broke out in the hearing room.

Sondland pushed back, saying he had been forthright with lawmakers. That prompted the exchange that Mike highlighted – Maloney said that it had taken the committee three times to get the story out of Sondland.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

sexpig by night posted:

the two minutes hate

Jaster
Nov 15, 2007

I'd rather not have anything, thank you.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

:emptyquote:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sanskrit Scat posted:

gently caress yeah Maloney is doing some Hollywood poo poo right here

No ticket

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Sure

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Yeah get me in there.

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.
This is what's happening right now, but they need to point out how horrible this guy is at being an Ambassador.

Ambassador of the EU, doesn't watch the news.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

OAquinas posted:

He slammed Sondland's hand in a door jamb over and over to get him to admit Trump would be a direct beneficiary of investigations into Biden

And when Sondland said that he didn't appreciate it and he's been a good boy, Maloney said took ya long enough ya chucklehead. 3rd time is the charm.

stratego
May 6, 2007

There is no better tag. Check the tag. It is perfect.

Jezebel
Sep 6, 2004

Skal!

I never post but lurking d&d has gotten me through many, many years and I want to commemorate these special joyous times we've shared.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

finally someone is askign that

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao really enjoying watching sondland get dragged through the coals here

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"I remember the first girl I kissed" :wtf:

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

ReidRansom posted:

finally someone is askign that

Yeah, that's a good point, why would a known idiot Trump, use a term like quid pro quo without being prompted?

e: "i want to state loudly that i am not doing crimes here, as advised by my crooked lawyer, but convince them to, you know, do the right thing!"

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Another A$AP Rocky name drop.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

NO END to the gang-tags on this alive ace forum!

(but if I'm out of room, you can de-knight me)

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I want nothing more than this gang tag.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I remember the first girl I kissed (at Epstein's Mansion)......

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Kith posted:

I felt like all of this should be commemorated w/ a gang tag so uh

:bisonyes:

edit: just caught up to this

GENUINE CAT HERDER fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Nov 20, 2019

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

I'll take one.

Please and thank you!

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

I'll order 5 pinocchios for the table and how's your ASAP rocky?

Secret Machine
Jun 20, 2005

What the Hell?

Please give me one to commemorate my love of my big, wet, nihilist President!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
This guy is nailing the timeline. Good.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

thank you rep krishnamoorthi

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

What in gods name is happening in here?

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Ya gotta give me the tags

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
Quickie anecdote: I'm currently on a cross country (US) flight and there's a lotta people watching the testimony live on their in-seat screens.

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013

I want nothing.
I want nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Nothing to it.