Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pogothemonkey0
Oct 13, 2005

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

I want nothing because :matters:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so Gym rushed to the mic to give his spin on this and he's literally focusing on 'only 14 days passed between Ukraine learning this hold happened and aid going through!' so, ya know, that's the level we're on

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9aWZu5vBE

Maloney's questioning for those (like me) who missed it live.

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Glued to this thread on my phone all day. Yes, Please!

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

eke out posted:

Schiff has gotten progressively better at this

Absolutely.

The ability gap between Schiff/Goldman and Nunes/Castor is just absurd.

Yes please!

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

sexpig by night posted:

so Gym rushed to the mic to give his spin on this and he's literally focusing on 'only 14 days passed between Ukraine learning this hold happened and aid going through!' so, ya know, that's the level we're on

And continuing to harp on that the victim of extortion won't say he was being extorted, so it's all copacetic, fuggedaboutit.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Never wanted nothing more.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
That was by far the most entertaining hearing.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

sexpig by night posted:

"gee gym, why do you think that aid that got held up for months suddenly got shot right out the door when this crime got uncovered?"

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

mcmagic posted:

That was by far the most entertaining hearing.

Would you say this has more....pizzazz?

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

And now Stefanik repeats everything Gym Jordan just said.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LtStorm posted:

And continuing to harp on that the victim of extortion won't say he was being extorted, so it's all copacetic, fuggedaboutit.

and now that lady from New York who keeps giving her opponent great fundraising days is focusing on that absurd 'I want nothing...except for him to 'do the right thing'' because that's somehow not him asking for a bribe

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Gym is now on TV arguing that the starting of the investigation had nothing to do with the aid being released LOL

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Schiff's closing statements were fuckin on point

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

scuz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9aWZu5vBE

Maloney's questioning for those (like me) who missed it live.

This is so good. Absolutely watch it if you haven't yet.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Very yes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Jordan and Stefanik standing side by side has big 'couple trying to say their son couldn't have murdered all those girls' energy

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
to make this less annoying for myself to deal with the cutoff for asking for a gang tag will be midnight EST

User Error
Aug 31, 2006

Yyeeeehhhh

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

stay safe I want nothing ghost

Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

https://twitter.com/CuppycakesQt/status/1197250367861313536

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Hell yeah, it's historic and hysteric!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:gary:

schizophrenic
Jul 29, 2004
<3
"This has all been so unfair!" - Jim Jordan

Nut Better
Feb 17, 2011

:same:

I want nothing

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Thank you sir I will take one.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

I enjoy every time a reporter asks Gym Jordan and Stefanik why the White House isn't answering subpoenas if it's so innocent.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pour some sugar on me (or not, I don't care).

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I believe in nothing.

That must be exhausting.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Moe, Curly, Larry

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
in bizarro hell world, ken starr has the most succinct and well reasoned case for impeachment and removal due to crimes of any talking head on a major news network

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1197191390091980801

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Michael Toby and Jim looking tired after a long day selling paper

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

God yes

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Run polling in Gym and Nunes and Stefanik’s districts that based on these hearings would you re elect them. If negative results, scare the piss out of them to turn on Trump cause they’re dying out there

Make them eat each other

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Tayter Swift posted:

Moe, Curly, Larry

Gym Jordan is a Joe Besser at best.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

Brother Buer
Oct 23, 2012

Yes please!

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Gimme da loot

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ktonastya
Aug 23, 2006

I'm afraid I just "blue" myself

Want this!