Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0del
Jan 9, 2001

Fun Shoe

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican
I need this.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

I also want nothing

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy

I have nothing, but...I also want nothing.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Play of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9aWZu5vBE
Maloney's questioning

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

I was gonna be all snarky and be like, "This makes the thread hard to read" but whatever, nothing me up

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Party Plane Jones, I only have one word to say to you: Mohican.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Yes I want nothing, nothing at all!

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

So happy I cleared my schedule today. Pretty sure the next hearings are gonna run straight into the debate tonight. Not even going to pretend I’ll cook dinner and just order out.

jonboy8871
Sep 25, 2003
What the deuce?

Mohican indeed

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

scuz posted:

Maloney's questioning for those (like me) who missed it live.

This is a profoundly pro click. Maloney calls him out on his poo poo taking a 3rd bite at the apple.

Sgt. Goku
Sep 29, 2007

"Thank you!"

HootTheOwl posted:

Play of the game:
Maloney's questioning

I've rewatched this like three times and the bit where Maloney shoots back after Sondland gets all huffy is a thing of beauty

CrowdControl
Aug 2, 2011

Uhh Tommy, I think I'm just gonna sleep at my house tonight...

Hell yea.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

jesus there's more hearings this afternoon?

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Sure.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

1glitch0 posted:

Party Plane Jones, I only have one word to say to you: Mohican.

i have like 275 title changes to do so far, plus or minus 20 given that some people are doing additional keywords

:cripes:

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

i have like 275 title changes to do so far, plus or minus 20 given that some people are doing additional keywords

it's a really, really good gangtag

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Jake Tapper on CNN about Trump complaining about other countries paying me: "Also it should be noted that the EU has give more money to Ukraine than the United States. But why bother with facts at this point."

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

It was incredibly generous of you to set the deadline so far in the future

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

Mohican me crazy.

Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

thank you Party Plane Jones for putting in more work than Nunes

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1197228102704943111?s=20

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

You are literally working harder today than the president of the united states.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Bylat

Otteration fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Nov 20, 2019

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

I'm in for this please!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

:hmmyes:

e: Provided I can keep my HOBOCOPS one too.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Am I too late for this party

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/InactionNever/status/1197231427781365761

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Maloney's questioning was fantastic, does anyone have a video of Schiff's closing remarks? Was trapped in a meeting :mad:

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

:discourse:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

RICKON WALNUTSBANE posted:

Am I too late for this party

to make this less annoying for myself to deal with the cutoff for asking for a gang tag will be midnight EST

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Yes please

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Hell yeah!

Dermit
Mar 22, 2005
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

I want nothing

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

hand it over rob

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Por favor. The thread is good, it's inhabitants kind

Comradephate
Feb 28, 2009

College Slice

fishhooked
Nov 14, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

Nap Ghost

Hell ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Mohican.