Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ElNarez posted:

Do you like Panic! at the disco? Their early stuff was a little too emo for my tastes, but when death of a bachelor came out in '15, I really think they came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. he's been compared to Pete Wentz, but I think Brandon has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol

Hunter Biden owns

lmao

quote:

A DNA test confirmed that Hunter Biden is the father of a baby in Arkansas that he has denied having, says a court filing first reported by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

The document, filed on Wednesday in Independence County, Arkansas, on behalf of the baby's mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts, said the DNA test determined that Biden was the baby's father "with scientific certainty."

The filing said Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, is "not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process." He has not commented publicly on it.

In May, Roberts, who said she and Hunter Biden's relationship resulted in a child born in August 2018, filed a petition for paternity and child support and a request for him to pay healthcare for the child, according to the Daily Beast.

Biden's relationship history is complicated. In 2017, he finalized his divorce from Kathleen Biden, his wife of more than 20 years, after she accused him of spending money on drugs and strip clubs.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/lunden-roberts/

https://twitter.com/kellyoneillTV/status/1197259873588858882

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1197281716395601921

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lunden

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

thank you

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The plot twist was that Hunter didn't get a stripper pregnant with his love child.

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

:bernin:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Oh that one's easy: Tax cuts for the rich

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

i loving hate that "stan" is used all day every day now. it's just referencing that eminem song from 19 years ago right? gently caress

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Pardot posted:

i loving hate that "stan" is used all day every day now. it's just referencing that eminem song from 19 years ago right? gently caress

We stan eminem.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pardot posted:

ok boomer

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pardot posted:

yeah word suck, no one should use them

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

:argh:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
joe biden can't keep his family in order

how can he keep america as a family in order

what a wastoid patriarch

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

wow Y I K E S

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1197288509633155072?s=21

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

well suddenly hunter biden is for m4a

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:thunk:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

the replies to this have the gif of the guy from the HIDE YO WIFE HIDE YO KIDS CAUSE THEY BE RAPIN EVERYBODY video

and like

remember when THAT was a meme

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I know its trite but imagine Bernie did any one of these pete things

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm actually kind of pissed about this because it was a really good subversive episode and it's made 100% clear in the episode and the show in general that anything that comes out of robin's mouth should be completely ignored and/or mocked

like the entire lesson at the end is "well after all that disgusting stuff we did we still haven't made any money because it's all going to the banks"

ugh

Yeah, it didn't seem at all like they were being framed as being good role models in that episode. It's great to come home to all this Buttigieg and Hunter Biden news in the sense that it's great that they're being exposed.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pardot posted:

Rekt

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FLATTER

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

After the removal of either the president or the vice president, whichever one is left gets to nominate a new vice president, who'd then be voted on by both chambers. Of course, in the bizarro world where two thirds of the senate would vote to remove both Trump and Pence, there'd be a legitimacy crisis over the nominated successor, though you could see a :decorum: scenario where Trump is removed and the Senate tells Pence to nominate Grassley (currently fourth in line) in a deal with Pelosi.

oh my god can you imagine president chuck grassley

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ahahaha ahhaha hahahahahaha ahaha

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

perfection

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:tipshat:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

sam's stamina was restored

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loving perfect

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

cspam in 8 months: “who cares that his son has an illegitimate son in Arkansas, his son isn’t running for president! he is!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VladimirLeninpest posted:

cspam in 8 months: “who cares that his son has an illegitimate son in Arkansas, his son isn’t running for president! he is!”

I will never vote for Joe Biden.