Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I doubt it, but I'd be shocked if Zuckerberg and Bezos weren't working on a global extermination virus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Why you posting stupid yellow scare poo poo in here.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Isn't that the plot of like every white supremacist novel ever?

When it isn't stuff similar to the John W. Campbell concept Heinlein was forced to ghostwrite, where China invaded the US and the American rebels use rayguns set to Asian, I mean.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

I doubt it, but I'd be shocked if Zuckerberg and Bezos weren't working on a global extermination virus

Zuck can't wait until he can finally walk free, without the skin suit he uses to disguise himself among the fleshy humans.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_lzEhyryY

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

orange juche posted:

Why you posting stupid yellow scare poo poo in here.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Does it count as yellow scare? I was posting more for the angle of finally we can do something about the whites

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Eej posted:

Does it count as yellow scare? I was posting more for the angle of finally we can do something about the whites

Sooooooo... you're excited for genocide?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Chichevache posted:

You aren't?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I've been saying for years now gently caress Whitey.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
is there a place i can get a ticket

where's the line

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

where's the line

no cutting

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I'm still reeling from a black guy posting we should let HK go so China can focus on developing the Whitey Virus being considered yellow scare

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Eej posted:

I'm still reeling from a black guy posting we should let HK go so China can focus on developing the Whitey Virus being considered yellow scare

I'm not too good at the twitter thing I did the clickthrough and saw the MGS/Clancy tier transcript and was like "what is this yellow scare poo poo"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
we'll never pay back all that debt if they genocide us

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Only if it's a white genocide.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Vasudus posted:

where's the line

I've got the tickets

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

holocaust bloopers posted:

So the dude fell into some pussy big whoop

And refused to acknowledge the child until the court-ordered paternity test. Leaning more towards "gently caress him" at this point.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Everybody talks about how Zucc is an android, but he looks more human than Pence.
Pence looks like the Early T-800 infiltrators that could be ID'd by their fake skin.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

bulletsponge13 posted:

Everybody talks about how Zucc is an android, but he looks more human than Pence.
Pence looks like the Early T-800 infiltrators that could be ID'd by their fake skin.

I've shook his hand.

He's utterly forgettable in person. He wears matching track suits with Mother for their morning walks.

Matching track suits.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/anniegrayercnn/status/1197323379323424768?s=21

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I'm sure the US government isn't compiling genetic information, no sir.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I'm sure the US government isn't compiling genetic information, no sir.

Oh it is, but just to hunt and track us with, it's not trying to build a racially targeted bioweapon or anything really ominous! (Probably only because that's a much more difficult problem, and everyone worries bioweapons will mutate back to being dangerous to everyone in short order).

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Kesper North posted:

Oh it is, but just to hunt and track us with, it's not trying to build a racially targeted bioweapon or anything really ominous! (Probably only because that's a much more difficult problem, and everyone worries bioweapons will mutate back to being dangerous to everyone in short order).

we already have a racially targeted weapon its called the cops lololol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

I've shook his hand.

He's utterly forgettable in person. He wears matching track suits with Mother for their morning walks.

Matching track suits.

You're just confirming my theory.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Ugh show a little appreciation for the spectrum that exists between Planned and Mixed

But enough about Hunter Biden,

Let's talk about the dire implications of the 21st century's imperial powers' economies here at the start of the goddamn Clone Wars.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1197218477033082880?s=19

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Hey neat I've never seen them need to seriously go on the defensive on Pence before:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

I've shook his hand.

Matching track suits.

Literally the only time I've ever seen that IRL was a pair of incredibly weird boomers on the FN factory tour

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Kesper North posted:

Hey neat I've never seen them need to seriously go on the defensive on Pence before:

Pence was in WI today and gave a shout out to yoopers since he was in the neighborhood.

He is being focus grouped for mass release. Nunes and company are just buying time.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Proud Christian Mom posted:

:eyepop:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

shame on an IGA posted:

Literally the only time I've ever seen that IRL was a pair of incredibly weird boomers on the FN factory tour

It was purple/blue with yellow trim. It may have been school colors?

bulletsponge13 posted:

You're just confirming my theory.

I wasnt trying to shake your theory.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

An actual good cop post lol

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1197336668275122176?s=21

Wat

Who had this on their bingo card.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
I mean, we all assumed Nunes was balls deep in this somehow, right? Hence his position as chief Trumpian in Congress.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Don Dongington posted:

I mean, we all assumed Nunes was balls deep in this somehow, right? Hence his position as chief Trumpian in Congress.

goppers in california have problems

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

now wheres lindsey's spot in all this

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
How to spot someone that is entwined in this bullshit ; do they talk about the deep state.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ded posted:

How to spot someone that is entwined in this bullshit ; do they talk about the deep state.

It's really cool how the concept of impartial, dedicated civil service is being maligned as a left-wing conspiracy because it doesn't let a toddler president do everything he wants. That's not going to have a lasting effect on our government at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I thought it was a convenient code for whatever we don't like du jour