Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

small butter
Oct 8, 2011

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Please do the needful when you can.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

sure, why not, and thanks

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Thanks in advance

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Just in time for the holidays

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
PPJ I'd offer you a forums upgrade for all your hard work but assume you have them all since your a Mod. Any charity I can donate to in your honor?

Pinball
Sep 15, 2006

Me, please!

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

Can I get the tag, even though I clearly want something?

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

The Perfect Gift

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Quoting at 11:51:50

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Thanks for the tag.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

tomapot posted:

PPJ I'd offer you a forums upgrade for all your hard work but assume you have them all since your a Mod. Any charity I can donate to in your honor?

we're going to be redoing the blood drive later in the month from thanksgiving to the new year so take your pick. I think the major donations last year were to RAINN and RAICES.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876906

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Yes please

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Im dongle dumps

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Calamity Brain
Jan 27, 2011

California Dreamin'

Mohican, babyyyy

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

edit: total tally:

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 21, 2019

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Thank you for doing all of this PPJ.

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

I am finally free from earthly desires. No quid, no pro quo.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Nooooo missed another gang tag

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
drat it! I just got home!!

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

My life is complete. :allears:

Totally Huge
Mar 10, 2006

Cold brew got me like...

College Slice
I WANT NOHTING !

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
for those who missed out: we’re going to be doing the blood/charity drive again fairly soon, so donate blood or money to charity and get av changes and gang tags then

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Lol at me everyone LOL AT ME!!!!

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I WANT NOTHING (except a new gang tag)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

360 title changes on top of the 70 or so from earlier, minus 10 that cspam is waiting on

:weed: nice

Thank you, PPJ!

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

we probably have you beat by numbers i think

anybody who wants a tag has until midnight EST to ask and then it's a hard cutoff, you'll have to buy your own av change for it

Too late folks

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Democrats should subpoena lev parnas, if for no other reason to see nunes' reaction

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Yes

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I demand free stuff

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

edit: total tally:

nice

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Thank you PPJ for your service to silly gang tags. :patriot:

Bruce Boxlicker
Jul 26, 2004

Fun Shoe
Damnit I want that gang tag so bad.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamberder today

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
Really informative thread, thanks everyone.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Hey PPJ, I’ve been a member here for a long time. Before 2002 even. And I’ve never bought an AV and I don’t actually know how I got this one (I think it was a GIP mod), but I just wanted to thank you for this tag thing. It is extremely cool of you.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I’m shaking right now after listening to trumps phone call. The transcription really doesn’t capture the feeling you get when actually listening to it. As a scientist I’ve listened to thousands of phone calls. Nothing impresses me anymore.

Until this. The timbre, the cadence... I keep replaying it. Could this be it? The perfect call?

Republicans are saying there is nothing wrong with the phone call. They’re damning it with faint praise. The call is mind blowing in every respect. There’s excitement and optimism but also warmth, caution and forbearance. it leaves you with this golden glow after listening to it. I want to write up an analysis paper maybe a manuscript but I’m just sitting here stunned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Oop, hopefully I'm not too late to get on the bandwagon

Edit: Aww. Oh, well.