Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Meatlong Football posted:

She refused to compare the relative insanity of the call, perhaps bringing other insane calls we don't already know about into question.

Really hope we get the contents of that server at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Is he describing Trump or the former Ukraine president?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

That is some awesome avatar material right there

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
It's not really necessary, but it'd be nice to confirm if Holmes heard "the investigation" singular, from the phone call as opposed to "investigations" or something plausibly deniable.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

E-flat posted:

It's not really necessary, but it'd be nice to confirm if Holmes heard "the investigation" singular, from the phone call as opposed to "investigations" or something plausibly deniable.

it is investigations though: biden-burisma and 2016-fake-crowdstrike-ukrainian-election-interference

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

You know, just because she has a british accent doesn’t mean she’s smarter than everybody.

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

Blind Rasputin posted:

You know, just because she has a british accent doesn’t mean she’s smarter than everybody.

Popular fiction will have us believe otherwise!

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

Blind Rasputin posted:

[Citation needed]

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Blind Rasputin posted:

I'll believe you if you have a british accent

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Blind Rasputin posted:

Evidence suggests she actually is though.

Which is funny because she's got the UK lower class oop north scum accent, but it still sounds great in :911:

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

I can't see this having only one 45 minute session. Seems like a ton of information to still cover with 16 minutes left.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

Let's hear your accent, smarty-pants :colbert:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Blind Rasputin posted:

But she sounds so smart. Just compare her to Gym Jordan.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

AhhYes posted:

[Citation needed]

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Madkal posted:

My baby's diarrhea sounds smarter than Gym

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Madkal posted:

Gym Jordan would sound stupid even if he wasn't sounding like an angry Boomhauer (and at least Boomhauer was actually intelligent despite the motor-mouth).

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

can't wait for the cross where it'll be like

CASTOR: Ms. Hill, Rudy Giuliani isn't LITERALLY a hand grenade is he?
> No
CASTOR: And you understood it would be impossible for him to explode, right?
> Yes.
CASTOR: Moving along,

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Retro42 posted:

I can't see this having only one 45 minute session. Seems like a ton of information to still cover with 16 minutes left.

depends on if the republican lawyer feels like changing sides again today

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

evilweasel posted:

Can Nunes take Castor's time away?

TLM3101
Sep 8, 2010

evilweasel posted:

I mean, in his situation wouldn't you want to be on the - comparatively - clearly competent side?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

zonohedron posted:

Can Nunes take Castor's time away?

It's 45 minutes for Nunes to use as he pleases. Nunes and Castor are the only people who can use the 45 minutes, but if Nunes wants to speak the entire 45 minutes, or speak for 20 minutes and yield back the remainder of time he can do so.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Hill seems like a kind of person who would be very careful, but still willing to admonish Nunes and Squinting Dipshit if they try any poo poo...

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Ehud posted:

I'll believe you if you have a british accent

It has to be a superior accent though.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Hill now confirming the reports that Trump thought that Devin Nunes' former aide, Kash Patel, was the director for Ukraine and was feeding him information as if it was his job (when, in fact, he has nothing to do with it and it's Vindman's job)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

refleks posted:

Hill seems like a kind of person who would be very careful, but still willing to admonish Nunes and Squinting Dipshit if they try any poo poo...

this. her and holmes may give nunes a ton of poo poo.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I wonder how all those bootlickers who refused to testify are feeling right now

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Ehud posted:

It's 45 minutes for Nunes to use as he pleases. Nunes and Castor are the only people who can use the 45 minutes, but if Nunes wants to speak the entire 45 minutes, or speak for 20 minutes and yield back the remainder of time he can do so.

No, I mean, if he yammers for 20 minutes and hands it over to Castor, can he take it back after that?

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

eke out posted:

Hill now confirming the reports that Trump thought that Devin Nunes' former aide, Kash Patel, was the director for Ukraine and was feeding him information as if it was his job (when, in fact, he has nothing to do with it and it's Vindman's job)

I believe this also supports Vindman's statement he made where he felt cut-out of his normal duties.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

zonohedron posted:

No, I mean, if he yammers for 20 minutes and hands it over to Castor, can he take it back after that?

yeah it's his time to control

TLM3101
Sep 8, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. her and holmes may give nunes a ton of poo poo.

We're about to find out. It'll be... interesting.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

zonohedron posted:

Yeah, he did yesterday... I mean, Castor can say gently caress off im speaking, but they are on the same team.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

zonohedron posted:

Yes. It's Nunes given the time, he can take it back if he wishes.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I don't think Nunes is going to question Hill or Holmes much at all.

He's gonna 5 minutes of, "Well, here we are again. Day 38 of the kangaroo court. I bet the ratings are tanking! The american people see through the drug deal the democrats are cooking up!" and then Toby from the office is going to ask questions that lead nowhere for the remaining 40 minutes.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

zonohedron posted:

Yes. Castor can yield back to Nunes at any time.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

zonohedron posted:

Yeah he can end it whenever he wants.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

eke out posted:

Devin Nunes needs to be Censured and Impeached posthaste.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1197544631971536897

yeah they should go ahead and make sure Patel is in contempt

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

eke out posted:

lmao this is perfect because you know there are other people claiming similar things for different countries all over the white house

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TLM3101 posted:

We're about to find out. It'll be... interesting.

they seem like the type who know enough and don't give a poo poo about bad faith assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Angry_Ed posted:

Devin Nunes needs to be Censured and Impeached posthaste.

you can't impeach members of the house or senate (because the procedure to remove them for misconduct is a two-thirds vote of their chamber, nothing else)