Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Huzzah! posted:

New Gyaru and Dinosaur
:10bux: Dinosaur is cash money. :10bux:

Gyaru and Dinosaur
Is good
The scanlation team dissolving
Is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Two more Mr. Villain's Day Off

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Demon King's Daughter is Too Kind
Dou is tasked with torturing a prisoner.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Short 1 volume series called Spectral Wizard just wrapped up. It's about a very depressed witch who has the ability to make herself intangible, and is one of the last survivors of her guild's decimation. Now she just kind of exists in the city, constantly attacked by the order of knights that seek to wipe out all the magic users, and meeting with some of the other surviving members.

A neat little slice of time in her life, no set beginning and no set end. Just a moment in her life of some importance.

Demon Mom also updated. New location brought up to help further flesh out the world.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
That sounds depressing as hell.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Bakarina is over! (The Translator is probably dropping the series, so this end-of-arc will be the end.)

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Crasical posted:

Bakarina is over! (The Translator is probably dropping the series, so this end-of-arc will be the end.)

It's listed as ongoing and there's more stuff happening in the LN after this part.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

doomrider7 posted:

It's listed as ongoing and there's more stuff happening in the LN after this part.

They didn’t say the series was ending, just that it’ll need to be picked up by a new translator.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Sleepy Princess
Hard mode pillow fights are pretty extreme

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new School Live!

This is the second to last chapter. The next one is the finale, and honestly, I can very easily see it going either way; bombs falling and everyone dies, or a cure being synthesized and everyone lives

But boy howdy, what a rough series, and chapter :smith:

Zandar
Aug 22, 2008

Brought To You By posted:

Short 1 volume series called Spectral Wizard just wrapped up. It's about a very depressed witch who has the ability to make herself intangible, and is one of the last survivors of her guild's decimation. Now she just kind of exists in the city, constantly attacked by the order of knights that seek to wipe out all the magic users, and meeting with some of the other surviving members.

There is a sequel volume listed, although I don't know whether the translators will be doing it.

It is fairly depressing, but it's also funny and weird. I'd recommend it if you're okay with an ever-present feeling of ennui.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Crasical posted:

Yesssssss, inject the bisexual harem ending right into my veinssssss :unsmigghh:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Zandar posted:

There is a sequel volume listed, although I don't know whether the translators will be doing it.

How about yes

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Crasical posted:

I dont recall the LN material after this bit being very good..

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But she hasn't kissed any all of her platonic friends who couldn't possibly have any interest in her yet.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

An incredibly cute SoL about a guy with yuki-onna powers and his co-worker.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Nicola's Demon World Travelogue

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Artificer posted:

I dont recall the LN material after this bit being very good..

Yeah I feel like Bakarina flanderizes pretty hard after that and it sucks

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Xun posted:

Yeah I feel like Bakarina flanderizes pretty hard after that and it sucks

if what I've seen is true and it just continues with her being stupidly oblivious past this point then I absolutely see it jumping the shark in a major way. it was a cute gimmick for a few dozen chapters but don't try to keep it going after a chapter like this one. no thanks.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

It definitely felt like the author hit an end point and decided that they wanted to keep going despite not having a good plan of where to go past their original story.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Yeah I read past this point but can't remember a single thing about any of the characters introduced later.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

"there is nothing tasty about the rotting carcass of a fish twisted and crushed with cruelty There is nothing delicious about bloodmouth carnist food. How does it feel knowing your stomach is a graveyard?"

New chapter of Mermaid Princess

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Sleepy Princess

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!

Crasical posted:

"there is nothing tasty about the rotting carcass of a fish twisted and crushed with cruelty There is nothing delicious about bloodmouth carnist food. How does it feel knowing your stomach is a graveyard?"

This is gonna end with her eating another mermaid, annit.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Reallycoolname posted:

This is gonna end with her eating another mermaid, annit.

Soon Era will be queen of the seas, cause shes the only one left.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Crasical posted:

I appreciated the Jojo reference on pg 16. :)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
New Mieruko-chan in which Miko gets a bit of a break.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RatHat posted:

New Mieruko-chan in which Miko gets a bit of a break.

Julia is going to have the strongest neck possible after all this choking.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Julia is a fantastic addition to the cast.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Also A vampire and a snow woman have a suntan competition. Comedy and desperation ensues.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Also A vampire and a snow woman have a suntan competition. Comedy and desperation ensues.

Don’t eat the bronze snow.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

I didn't think this manga could get any more thirsty, I stand corrected.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mizore is such a good character.

Icy moan

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

so many twists, such a great chapter! and the final question and answer was so good! the series acts like it's going to be lewd as hell but then it's just wholesome shenanigans(usually)

I knew as soon as they declared a suntan battle that Rin was going to use a tanning bed, and then just immediately turn to dust as soon as she turned it on and I'm so glad the author was thinking the same thing

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I'm glad that they correctly ruled that spray-on tan/dye doesn't count.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

I think I'm too small brained to understand the recent chapters of heterogeneous linguistics. The languages didnt share categorization wording?

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

:420: New Monster's Can't Clean :420:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Artificer posted:

I think I'm too small brained to understand the recent chapters of heterogeneous linguistics. The languages didnt share categorization wording?

You've reached where I've been on that manga for a long time.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
New Our Lives After the Apocalypse! NSFW for naked bath scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Dead dead demons dededededestruction has had a few updates the past few months without getting posted, so if you weren’t following it otherwise: https://mangadex.org/title/11881/dead-dead-demon-s-dededededestruction

If you forgot what was going on the last dozen chapters or so, ch 56 will give you the context (it has been an extended flashback that is now wrapping up)

E: if you haven’t read any, please read dead dead demons dedededededededestruction