Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
now it starts to make sense why fits my needs continuously punches down and keeps weird tabs on posters because his state sucks rear end and he's getting it all out before he becomes homeless and gets killed by the trumpenstaffel rounding up the homeless vermins for health concerns or consumed in a raging inferno of a climate change induced wildfire

at least he can smoke himself stupid, good thing he doesn't have to smoke too much to achieve that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
imagine systematically denying a big group of people one of the most basic needs a human has (a place to set poo poo down and retrieve it later), and if they create one themselves, kicking it over and setting it on fire, and then being mad at them for not just bootstrapping themselves into temp housing or some program, like bitch the cops shoveled a box i had with a burner phone and charger in it into the dumpster, lol, i had next to nothing and now i have nothing, i have the dirt in my pockets

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

smarxist posted:

extremely homeowner voice;] muh property values

love too obsess about renovations to my house but constantly and loudly insist that I do NOT intend to enjoy them they are purely to increase my property value and i obtain no joy from them

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

smarxist posted:

imagine systematically denying a big group of people one of the most basic needs a human has (a place to set poo poo down and retrieve it later), and if they create one themselves, kicking it over and setting it on fire, and then being mad at them for not just bootstrapping themselves into temp housing or some program, like bitch the cops shoveled a box i had with a burner phone and charger in it into the dumpster, lol, i had next to nothing and now i have nothing, i have the dirt in my pockets

you still have your posts

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

lol desparate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

im gonna be the main event
like no king was before
im brushing up on looking down
iron sights

[while firing down on police from a bell tower] IT MEANS NO WORRIES, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The power of love will save the homeless

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I have to be high

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

smarxist posted:

*nods thoughtfully* i like the idea, but can we gameify it a little? maybe tack on achievements for kicking things over and setting them on fire. what about charging people microtransactions to get their things back? let's workshop this and circle back.

its been a very long work day here in the games industry

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/SegaCDgames/status/1197597977012867072?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

*imagining this harder than anything i've ever tried, permafucks brain*

mayor pete seems nice!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
You couldn't come up with something more centrist than a white gay troop Dem thinking it might be a good idea to start treating black communities in America like ISIS.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TrUMP

https://i.imgur.com/WHCicgd.mp4

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

can't wait to smoke my live resin when I get home for the first time in 6 weeks for this weekend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
if republicans want to foment a civil war so badly, everyone under their boot has nothing left to lose at that point :shrug:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

You couldn't come up with something more centrist than a white gay troop Dem thinking it might be a good idea to start treating black communities in America like ISIS.

Ummmmmmm i belibe he said that the "community" should do it

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Lastgirl posted:

if republicans want to foment a civil war so badly, everyone under their boot has nothing left to lose at that point :shrug:

they'd get crushed in a civil war imo

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

smarxist posted:

extremely homeowner voice;] muh property values

lol if you own a paid off house and youre worried about how much its worth instead of being relieved you will probably have a place to live until you get killed by hordes of chuds on rascal scooters with miniguns on them.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
extremely high and incredibly seshed

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

U see social status and human rights work on a sliding scale depending on how many benjamins you bring in annually

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

singing you never had a friend like me under my breath as i assemble my ar-15

"can your friend do THIS"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

President Joe Biden with Vice President Buttigieg to shore up the gay community after Joe "Gay Bathhouses" Biden was against gay marriage since Joe Biden already has black friends.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

What if he said that we could incorporate peoples astrological signs into their sentencing and treatment

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Alpha Centauri posted:

they'd get crushed in a civil war imo

ya they're dumb lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

watch the game

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

some local shanty towns:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.82098,-122.2916716,3a,75y,248.04h,93.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srKIr4U8qhvcWWTuIxfsZ_w!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.8039116,-122.2926518,3a,75y,72.42h,79.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4fMjv560PzmKnixy0ChLhw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.8205365,-122.254307,3a,75y,242.03h,100.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smWzgTcF8lfTyoLEVDRD2tA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192 (this one is like 3x bigger now)
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.7829177,-122.2364414,106a,35y,251.78h,45.02t/data=!3m1!1e3
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.7869212,-122.243947,3a,74.1y,190.82h,90.46t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNTYutltpWI5yO2QVt7lEEw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.8163772,-122.2698009,3a,60y,250.55h,92.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sz10gtbbh2VYVYz5yc2bABA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192 (this is an official one built by the city)

:911:

:d2a:

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Lastgirl posted:

maybe even all of hgtv

theres no loving maybe on this one

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

video footage of me pulling into the thread to post

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Saint_Rukus posted:

theres no loving maybe on this one

i sell painted rocks on etsy and my budget is 5 million dollars but this 350 sq ft house is too big :cry:

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Californians are putting french fries in their burritos

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

thank u for the personal encouragement, mr prez

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what's that tv show on hgtv called where they line up landlords against a brick wall and execute them while people clap and laugh?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Taco Duck posted:

Californians are putting french fries in their burritos

i put french fries on my burger and im a californian, im sorry

but i didnt put them on my salads when i lived in pittsburgh so i think i get some points back

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Nae! posted:

but i didnt put them on my salads when i lived in pittsburgh so i think i get some points back

There's nothing wrong with putting french fries on or in anything savory

ty manifisto

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

burritos with fries are good
burritos without fries are good
pisstape is real

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

what's that tv show on hgtv called where they line up landlords against a brick wall and execute them while people clap and laugh?

Extreme Makeover

:commissar:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nae! posted:

do you just jumble them on there or stack them log cabin style or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

There's nothing wrong with putting french fries on or in anything savory

i dip french fries in frosty

anyone who doesn't do that is literally a class enemy