Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I love this so much

bike tory posted:

And I'm still looking for the one of that cat flexing it's bicep if anyone has it.
I don't think this is the one you're looking for but I like it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

??

OR

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

This is bordering on animal cruelty...not really funny.

Agreed, this was unpleasant; there wasn't anything like a joke there, and I don't see how it even remotely relates to anything going on in this thread.

I'm drat sure not getting into a whole semantic thing because you're all adults, but I don't want to see anything that looks/feels like cruelty to animals in this sub, and I'm not the only one.

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 18:48 on Nov 21, 2019

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

That calico one is the one I was thinking of, thankyou

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

Agreed, this was unpleasant; there wasn't anything like a joke there, and I don't see how it even remotely relates to anything going on in this thread.

I'm drat sure not getting into a whole semantic thing because you're all adults, but I don't want to see anything that looks/feels like cruelty to animals in this sub, and I'm not the only one.

Are you making a joke about your avatar or are you being serious

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

zoux posted:

I am being serious.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

There was a surprise for me because I was caught up with wtf was going on with the fish and carrot that I didnt think of the context of a why the live pufferfish was there, so the guy grabbing the knife and “We’ll be right back” had some dark humor to it. Not a laugh moment but kinda “oh drat that’s right”

The last bit is the meme since it’s a joke in the eric andre show

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I am being serious.

This kills saves the crab.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I am being serious.

Well sorry man, in my defense I can only say it didn’t even movie the needle as far as cruelty to animals for me. But you’re the boss, I’ll watch out for that better

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It relates to the thread because it was the meme of the day on twitter a few days ago

https://twitter.com/mewtailv2/status/1196269508354293760

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Further apologies for posting a stale meme

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

zoux posted:

Well sorry man, in my defense I can only say it didn’t even movie the needle as far as cruelty to animals for me. But you’re the boss, I’ll watch out for that better

I appreciate it. It's just one of those buttons for a lot of people, myself included, and reaction to that sort of thing is definitely on a spectrum based on sensitivity and life experiences and etc., but it can definitely ruin someone's day.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
a YouTube video can ruin your day? you can't be like huh drat that wasn't very funny oh well move on to the next thing? like if you see that at ten AM it's bothering you until 8 pm?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

zoux posted:

I'm not sure you can be cruel to... like, a croissant? Or some kind of scone?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

I'm not sure you can be cruel to... like, a croissant? Or some kind of scone?

Sounds like we got him....bread to rights

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gay Horney posted:

a YouTube video can ruin your day? you can't be like huh drat that wasn't very funny oh well move on to the next thing? like if you see that at ten AM it's bothering you until 8 pm?

My therapy dog comes over and puts her head on my leg when I start shaking uncontrollably because seeing someone bending over on TV reminds me of that cursed image someone tricked me into clicking on.

The ring haunts my nightmares but I'm glad to have Esperanza there to wake me up at night.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dungeon Ecology posted:

aku memes are more like gary larson calendars to me

ok, cow tooler

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Gay Horney posted:

Ok boomer

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Gay Horney posted:

i saw this video yesterday of this lady saving koalas from fires in australia yesterday and watching a half-burnt koala search frantically for safe ground while flames licked at its feet and you could see it was scared and hurt.

yeah that video hosed me up all day. it happens.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I was bored so i looked for moomin memes

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe posted:

I was bored so i looked for moomin memes

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zoux posted:

Sounds like we got him....bread to rights
Do you mean Bred to Rights, my award-winning Jack Slate mpreg fanfic?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gay Horney posted:

Incredible to imagine someone making a post like this in 2019 and not just autobanning in embarrassment.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

I wasn't going to bring it up but stilllll waiting on that sequel

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

zoux posted:

Do you mean "Buns in the Oven" or "I Need You to Knead Me" ?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Two incorrect assumptions being made here; one, that cats understand what people are saying, and two, that your cat isn't already planning your murder regardless.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zoux posted:

Ah yes, Bred to Rights: Buttribution

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

Moon Slayer posted:

Two incorrect assumptions being made here; one, that cats understand what people are saying, and two, that your cat isn't already planning your murder regardless.

Wrong. All cats want is a little a salami, and it’s appropriate for them to have as a snack.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Me. I am everyone in this scenario.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

I listened to that on audiobook, narrated by Slowbeef with guess voices by Diabeetus.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Please don't post animal abuse.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

quote:

Hey, while we're complaining about animal abuse memes, can I raise an objection to this, uh, rape meme? Sorry, just...yeah.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Requesting 5 carrots standing behind a pufferfish sat on a couch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Also, the rape goblet guy looks like a lesser MacElroy.