Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Here are some good and useful starter tips for Demon Roguelike. It's basically the Shin Megami Tensei equivalent of games like DoomRL.

megane posted:

I dunno of a guide to point you to, but I can throw down some basic tips.

Priority one when you start is to fill up your roster of dudes. A good set to aim for is exactly what you might guess: two tanks, two DPS, two healers. This way if one guy gets hurt you can swap him out without losing a key role. Longer term, it's nice to spread out your resistances and damage types, so that if you meet enemies with powerful fire damage you can swap in guys who aren't weak to it.

Good early-game demons: zombies, slimes, those weird cats that cast Guilt, most things with ranged attacks, anything that heals but especially faeries. Abbey lubbers are okay, but fall off quickly. Goblins charge way too much. Dudes that cast debuffs and such are usually trash, but crap demons can still have powerful skills (which they're just not optimized to take advantage of), so whenever you see a new one, skim through and see if it has something useful.

Cash is tight early on. Mostly you want to spend it on fusing demons. When you fuse, the first demon acquires whatever the second demon's modifier is (you can see what that is on its character screen), giving it stat boosts, resistances, and some random skills corresponding to that modifier. The second demon dies. You can't fuse onto a demon that's already been upgraded this way. So whenever you have a passable demon and a source of a passable modifier for it, go ahead and fuse. One notable exception: when you find a Gandayah, grab it, copy Tireless onto yourself, and then ditch it. That's 25 Max SP, forever, for basically no work.

Demons level up, but will nevertheless inevitably be eclipsed by better demons you find later on. Don't get too attached.

As always in RLs, don't be afraid to just loving run. Movement takes half as long as acting, and your demons can cover your escape. If all else fails, remember demons are replaceable.

The most dangerous enemies are ones with good ranged attacks, especially AOE ones. I'm looking at you, loving air elementals. Often these aren't even worth fighting, just leave and never come back.

e: One non-obvious point about fusion: each unique demon has its own unique, stronger modifier to pass onto others. However, if you modify the unique demon itself, then that unique modifier will be overwritten and lost. Thus, you might consider leaving uniques unmodified so that you can put their cool modifiers on other demons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Having just beaten Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, here are some tips for Path of Radiance that I wish I knew before playing.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

quote:

• IF YOU ARE GOING TO IMPORT A PATH OF RADIANCE FILE INTO RADIANT DAWN, IT HAS TO BE NORMAL OR HARD MODE. Easy Mode games cannot be imported, and actually freeze Radiant Dawn if you try.

• If you play the game on Easy mode first and then move on to Normal Mode, be advised that your EXP gains cut in half between the two modes, which is the key source of difficulty. So if you breezed through Easy with power-leveled dudes, Normal is a bit more challenging.

• On Easy and Normal Mode, basically every character in the game is usable to some extent, though some are definitely better than others based on having Stat growths that line up more evenly with their Classes. So if you like a character, go ahead and use them and you'll have a pretty good time.

• Although Titania is a Jeigan-type character, her Stat growths are perfectly fine, so you can bench her at the start of the game and pick her back up when everyone else is around her level and be good to go.

• Forging is really useful, and once you have access to it you should try to use before each Chapter (you can only forge 1 item per chapter). At the start of the game, when you're strapped for cash, you can do pretty well for yourself just forging Iron weapons with maxed out Might, which are pretty affordable and give you a nice edge when your Strength is low. Forged Hand Axes and Javelins are especially helpful since you have a very limited supply of their high-might variants, and maxed-stat Hand Axes and Javelins are relatively cheap and durable.

• Speaking of money, your cash flow is extremely sporadic. In addition to your starting cash you get a big infusion of funds twice (once at the start of the game, once towards the end), and towards the middle of the game you're basically put on salary for about four missions, which is a big help. Aside from that, your only source of funding is from selling valuables like Gems and Statue Frags, which are technically Stat up items, but the Stat they raise is relatively useless and they sell for 4000G. Most Gems are dropped by enemies after you defeat them, but some are contained in chests, and one in particular is a hidden in the game's desert level.

• Regarding the desert level, its in your best interest to find a map of the mission, because there are at least two extremely valuable treasures buried in the sand (one is a Gem, the other a stat-up item). Any map you find will have minor spoilers, of course, but they don't affect the game's story in any way.

• Staves are never technically equipped by the Priests and Bishops that use them, which means that any staff can be stolen by your Thief characters. In the second half of the game you can secure a pretty nice horde of Physic rods this way. Just remember that a Thief has to have more Speed than their target, and enough Strength to carry the item's weight. This obviously isn't a problem for robbing the clergy, but be mindful if you're going to try and steal other items from proper fighters.

• Regarding Supports, note that a character can only have 5 total ranks of Support, which is a fact the game kind of glosses over if you aren't paying attention. So that generally means 1 A-Supports and 1 B-Support.

• If you care about character development overly much, it's a good idea to get Ike and Soren to A-Support as well as Mist and Boyd, since that can have an effect on interactions in Radiant Dawn. Ike/Soren especially, since there is actually important story and character stuff gated behind that, both in PoR and Radiant Dawn. It's kind of necessary if you want to 100% Radiant Dawn.

• Finally, the way that Support works is that each Support relationship has a variable number of Chapters that two characters must particulate in to increase the Rank. Certain Supports take 1 or 2 chapters per Rank, others take 10-14 missions. If you find that a relationship just isn't ranking up, you may want to check a guide to see how many chapters it takes and plan accordingly. Boyd/Mist, Boyd/Titania and Ike/Titania are among the most drawn out, with Boyd/Mist taking most of the game to complete.

Strange Matter fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Nov 18, 2019

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

The Lone Badger posted:

I know it's a bit new, but anything for Fallen Order?

In addition to what Limp_Cheese said,

- Parrying is a lot more emphasized, but also is much easier than most Souls-like games, so be patient and you will get through fine.

- Health and stims recharge at rest points, but only if you manually hit "rest" in the menu.

- Don't try to chain parry ranged shots.

- Most, if not all, secrets are Metroid style, in that they rarely require precision work to get to it. If you are having trouble reaching a space then just come back later with more movement abilities.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
For Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

quote:

• Part I is the hardest part of the game by a country mile, because the Dawn Brigade is a fairly meager bunch for the most part, especially in the first 4-5 chapters. Eventually you get a couple promoted units who will help you, but it's natural to struggle. Of the original Dawn Brigade members, Edward and Nolan are definitely pay out dividends, and all the returning Path of Radiance peeps are excellent. Try to get at least those two members promoted by the end of Part I. The rest of the characters vary in degrees of usability, but when you revisit the Dawn Brigade later in the game you'll find things to be a lot harder (though still winnable) if you don't have some good levels on those two. In theory all of the Dawn Brigade troops are good enough, but the amount of XP you need to pump into the lower level people can make your life hell later on.

• Don't pass the Beastfoe skill scroll along from Part I to Part II. Keep it with the Dawn Brigade.

• Myrmidons/Swordsmasters like Edward, Zihark and Mia are godlike if you team them up with an Earth Support granting Dodge. It's pretty easy to create set-ups where their chance to be hit is regularly less than 20, letting them dodge-tank most any physical threat.

• Unlike Path of Radiance, Support in Radiant Dawn is built by characters deploying together and ending their turns together; there is also anecdotal evidence suggesting that you build support by pushing, healing and rescuing, but the game never communicates any of this in a useful way. If you're really determined with this you can get from C to A Rank in a Support within 3-4 missions.

• When you Forge, you can use Coins to give your weapons boosts, like +Hit, +Might and +Critical. These seem random, but they're actually fixed per run. If you draw a +Hit, then reset your game and choose a different card, you'll always still get +Hit. This means you can forecast what your upcoming bonuses will be by forging a bunch of Iron Axes with Coins added; that way you can avoid drawing a Vines or Ravens (which don't give any Stat boosts) on an otherwise valuable item.

• There's some endgame content locked behind a second playthrough, and also some story content that requires Ike to have an A-Support with Soren in both Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance. It's not really anything groundbreaking, and you'd need an FAQ to figure out the Steps to pull it off.

• You get one Purge book for free during the game. Try to keep it intact as long as you can, it can be handy for the Part IV Endgame.

• Part IV Endgame tactics (not a real spoiler, but just in case): When instructed to split your troops into three armies, put all your Fliers with the Silver Army

Strange Matter fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 19, 2019

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I'm not sure this even is something you should definitely know for Death Stranding, but after going in mostly blind and learning the ropes I was under the impression it was kind of a survival/crafting/resource management game, but it really isn't and now I'm struggling a bit with adjusting to the fact that structures just get built and pop up in your game without your input. I guess that's kinda like Brütal Legend isn't an RTS and shouldn't be played like one, even though it camouflages as one very successfully?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
They don't spontaneously pop up so much as they are a multiplayer feature. It's something you can disable if you would rather do without it.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

well then I'd have to put several ten thousands of materials into the auto-pavers myself though

Nah I guess I misspoke, it's less that it happens at all, more that the extent to which it happens is far greater than I felt the first few hours, or even the entire first area, implied. Just threw me off a tiny bit is all. :)

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Ah, alright. Well, in that case, I'd say you're right. Despite the way it looks at first glance, Death Stranding is fundamentally a game about rebuilding the world and not surviving in a ruined one.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
If it helps you can dismantle individual constructs by approaching them and holding down the Options button. Sometimes people place things in bad spots.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Brightman posted:

If it helps you can dismantle individual constructs by approaching them and holding down the Options button. Sometimes people place things in bad spots.

Nah it's great when there's a private base or whatever they're called literally right outside a knot, that makes total sense.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Brightman posted:

You can do it remotely from your map by selecting the offending structure and holding Triangle. Or just tap Triangle to request it be upgraded instead.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
For a bit there I kept running across ladders placed over prepper doorways and ziplines points that weren't helpful or just dumped me down a cliff side when exiting them.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You can do it remotely from your map by selecting the offending structure and holding Triangle. Or just tap Triangle to request it be upgraded instead.

Good to know, I read about requesting upgrades but forgot how to do it.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

In case you want to know whether Death Stranding has a post game:

Yes. You can go back and continue doing standard orders etc after you finish the main story quests

And maybe we're veering into subjective territory here, but it's something I think is worth knowing--don't feel obligated to scoop up all the lost cargo/materials and go out of your way to do standard orders if you aren't enjoying it. I found the game to be at its most tedious when I was backtracking or hauling large cargo through difficult zones (either because I picked up hard standard orders, or i picked up junk off the ground along the way), and I found at the end that it wasn't really necessary to progress. You get some neat unlocks by boosting your relationship with the various characters, but the critical path of the game gives you everything you need to succeed, so just do what you find fun. I imagine you could get by without ever taking on a single standard order, but I found a good compromise was to just pick up orders that sent me in the direction I was going anyway.

I never really found myself running low on materials; I imagine that becomes a bottleneck if you're really trying to build the bigger projects (bridges, safehouses, paving roads); if you want to play selfishly and just craft your own essential kit, the shelters seem to come prestocked with more than enough materials. And you can always mooch off the shared lockers. So don't feel like you need to make room in your backpack for that 200kg of metals you found in a MULE locker if you don't have a plan for it.

And a small mechanical spoiler for the mid-game when you encounter snow that I think is worth knowing: In the course of the main story quest, you will pick up an All Terrain skeleton that allows you to move swiftly through snow. Attempting to walk through long stretches of snow without it is an act of self harm, so postpone any snowy activities until you get the ATS. Did I learn this lesson by by slowly crossing that mountain near the weather station twice with only a power skeleton? I'll never tell

Ainsley McTree fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Nov 21, 2019

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
In regard to that last one Rig up a Zipline route between the Roboticist and the Weather Station down the slope past the Hot Spring ASAP. It'll pay off in dividends as a major shortcut for a story mission and standard deliveries in general.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Ainsley McTree posted:

And a small mechanical spoiler for the mid-game when you encounter snow that I think is worth knowing: In the course of the main story quest, you will pick up an All Terrain skeleton that allows you to move swiftly through snow. Attempting to walk through long stretches of snow without it is an act of self harm, so postpone any snowy activities until you get the ATS. Did I learn this lesson by by slowly crossing that mountain near the weather station twice with only a power skeleton? I'll never tell

What's up my walked-through-snow-forever brother. Frostbite, ho!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

In regard to that last one Rig up a Zipline route between the Roboticist and the Weather Station down the slope past the Hot Spring ASAP. It'll pay off in dividends as a major shortcut for a story mission and standard deliveries in general.

Honestly, as soon as you're able to, load up on 20 PCC Level 2s and build an entire network up in the mountains. It'll take about as long as one trip, and suddenly you're able to get anywhere in the toughest area in seconds.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Honestly, as soon as you're able to, load up on 20 PCC Level 2s and build an entire network up in the mountains. It'll take about as long as one trip, and suddenly you're able to get anywhere in the toughest area in seconds.

That area with the BTs leading towards the Mountaineer in particular just screams “BUILD ZIPLINES”.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Is this even possible? I thought you could only put up a limited number of structures

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

CuddleCryptid posted:

Is this even possible? I thought you could only put up a limited number of structures

You’re limited by bandwidth, which grows as you make deliveries; I can’t remember how much bandwidth zip lines take, but I’m pretty sure you can cover the mountains with it, and you can delete other structures if you can’t.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Arcsech posted:

As far as I can tell, trying to catch anything higher level, even just 1 higher, than what you have currently out is entirely futile - I threw like 10 balls at a level 9 Growlithe with a level 8 something out, it never even shook once, switched to a level 10 one, caught first throw.

This is definitely false, and while the game DOES limit catches based on level (instead of just not having any level 30 guys on Route X, you just can't catch them for a while), they're fairly wide breakpoints, and it gives you a special message if you can't try - something like "It's too strong to catch!"

Also, re: Fire Emblem stuff: a lot of the pro tips assume a familiarity with Fire Emblem that may or may not be warranted. My #1 tip for a new Fire Emblem player would be: The system all of the English games use to calculate hit chances is unintuitive. If you have a 70 hit chance, it's not 70%, which would be picking a random number between 1 and 100 and if it's 70 or below, it hits. Instead it picks TWO numbers, and takes the AVERAGE. This means that the numbers behind the curtain look more like a bell curve - it sound complex, but the upshot is that a hit rate of 50 is actually 50%, but 55 is a bit higher than 55%, and 80 is actually considerably higher than 80% (92.2%, to be precise).

They do it so that they can do the same hit rate calculations, but higher hit rates work more often, reducing the variance (which feels good in a game with such strong penalties for character death). Making early-game bandit enemies and such even less likely to hit than they appear is another benefit, smoothing out the early-game deaths.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

CuddleCryptid posted:

Yeah like Ainsley said, you are limited but the limit even at the base level is high enough to build lines to and from every single camp in the area, even in the really big zones that need a bunch of ziplines.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Anything more for Vampyr? The wiki has a good assortment of gameplay tips but I'm mostly interested in whether there are any outstanding or trap skills.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Yeah like Ainsley said, you are limited but the limit even at the base level is high enough to build lines to and from every single camp in the area, even in the really big zones that need a bunch of ziplines.

You can also go back and free up bandwidth by deleting structures that you will never use again. You don't need to be near a structure to do that, it can be deleted via the map.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Nov 21, 2019

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

anilEhilated posted:

Anything more for Vampyr? The wiki has a good assortment of gameplay tips but I'm mostly interested in whether there are any outstanding or trap skills.

Claws is pretty bad, avoid that.

Personally, I love increased bite damage. If you're using a high stun two hander like you should be, it's extra free damage that stacks up quickly and gives you blood to boot.

Pistols are pretty dog poo poo as well past very early game.

Unless you are a playing a "embrace nobody" run, there is a very difficult boss fight that has a priest sitting in the middle of the arena. Kill that fucker unless you want the fight to be turbo stupid.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
Anything for Siralim 3? I played the first a little bit but it soon got overwhelming. Do the series change it up much? They look basically the same.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

SoR Blaze posted:

Anything for Siralim 3? I played the first a little bit but it soon got overwhelming. Do the series change it up much? They look basically the same.

Yes but if you bounced off one you’re likely to bounce off the other, speaking as such a person myself.

http://www.thylacinestudios.com/siralim3/faq.php

The jist of it is more refined systems and more content but not necessarily entirely new systems, features, or an engaging story.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Yeah, that's pretty much correct. I've played it and while the specifics of abilities and such are often changed a little from Siralim 2, the basic gameplay and such is more or less exactly the same. Think of it as the difference between Pokemon games, I guess. If you didn't like one of them, you probably won't like any of them.

That said, if you stick with it, it really starts feeling less overwhelming quickly. The whole thing is all about crazy synergies between your monster's abilities, pretty much. You pick groups that reinforce each other until they're far, far more than the sum of their parts and then you just tear through things until the setup needs to be improved in some way, either through better spells, stronger but equivalent monsters or new equipment. The rest of the time it's essentially just a standard procedurally generated dungeon crawler.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Claws is pretty bad, avoid that.

Personally, I love increased bite damage. If you're using a high stun two hander like you should be, it's extra free damage that stacks up quickly and gives you blood to boot.

Pistols are pretty dog poo poo as well past very early game.

Unless you are a playing a "embrace nobody" run, there is a very difficult boss fight that has a priest sitting in the middle of the arena. Kill that fucker unless you want the fight to be turbo stupid.

Thanks! I've tried two-handing and frankly don't particularly care for the parry move, so I guess my current gameplan is to get some kind of high stun offhand weapon and just alternate biting with springing and blood spears.
Are there any advantages to not embracing anyone? From what I've read it is an utterly infernal grind and all you get is an achievement? I understand killing citizens gets consequences, but there isn't an ending or anything like that locked behind it, right?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That tip is wrong - killing the priest does not count as embracing him.

Embracing only counts when it's the very specific act, either in a cut cutscene or by hypnotizing then eating a named individual, to munch them for loads of exp. You'll know if you've done it, it doesn't happen by accident. The guy you can embrace in the tutorial and it gives you the dramatic decision moment? It's always like that. If you're in combat (eg the priest above) it's not embracing even if you drink their blood.

If you want the best ending, embrace nobody. Good ending lets you have... I think 4? So I ate the four tastiest looking/most evil people that gave me the best exp for my eating level (which increases with story progression).

Also blood spear and the darkness blast ultimate are the best skills.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

anilEhilated posted:

Thanks! I've tried two-handing and frankly don't particularly care for the parry move, so I guess my current gameplan is to get some kind of high stun offhand weapon and just alternate biting with springing and blood spears.
Are there any advantages to not embracing anyone? From what I've read it is an utterly infernal grind and all you get is an achievement? I understand killing citizens gets consequences, but there isn't an ending or anything like that locked behind it, right?

I never use the parry move, there's no need when 3 hits knocks their asses out. If you want to do that though, there is a Prywyn stake that is fully upgradeable for your offhand, don't remember where it is though.

I swore I read that the priest in the boss fight counted against the "not even once" achievement, but maybe I'm wrong. Kill that fucker.

Embracing nobody gives you the best ending, but like they said above, you get up to 4 for the good ending. They do that specifically so you can murk a couple people that fuckin suck.

Speaking of, embracing certain people will cause things to happen sometimes after next rest. Example, embracing the crazy chick who thinks she's a vampire will cause the burn victim dude to become a monster in the morgue the next night, who is actually worth more experience to kill than if you bit him, and doesn't count against you!

Always check your map for ! and do them before resting. You can be permanently locked out of some hints that can gently caress up things for you later.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yeah I read that about the priest a few times when I was playing - there's a lot of false info goes around about it (and I guess it would make sense if true) in various guides/threads for whatever reason. Not sure if it impacts the achievement but it certainly doesn't change the ending - you can actually tell what ending you're on track for by looking at your character's skin/complexion, you get more vampirey at each "stage"

Also imo the good ending is more thematically appropriate than the best ending so go eat some assholes

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Another for Death Stranding

- Highways that are formed by auto-pavers only provide power when you are riding on the central strip that is a different color, not on the "road" proper.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Also imo the good ending is more thematically appropriate than the best ending so go eat some assholes

:yeah:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

What should I know before I play? - go eat some assholes

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Hwurmp posted:

Scarfin' down a hot dog, check.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hwurmp posted:

im now picturing a version of Vampyr where you terrorise and titillate post-war London with scandalous rear end-eating, and honestly it probably exists, and as far as I can make out was my grandpa's actual life until they found out he was irish

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Yeah, I'm playing with a "don't eat until I run into something I just can't beat" mindset and two districts in some people are really loving asking for it (looking at you, landlord!). Guess that is their way around the morality system.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Oh also, there a couple of times where you need to expend XP for the best option in a conversation or choice, and the game doesn't warn you ahead of time. Those situations will just drive you into negative XP, so don't stress it if you don't have any saved up.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

anilEhilated posted:

Yeah, I'm playing with a "don't eat until I run into something I just can't beat" mindset and two districts in some people are really loving asking for it (looking at you, landlord!). Guess that is their way around the morality system.
I really really wanted to kill the landlord, think I ended up settling for two absolute monsters that I just really wanted dead, and two morally-grey people that gave incredible exp for their level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Honestly, this kind of thing is why morality systems in games are bullshit. Either have eating people be bad or don't, but don't include assholes just so people won't have to feel too bad about being murderous undead cannibals.