Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
revolutions cast finally reached Lenin, yea boi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

it is some extremely bougie Brooklyn poo poo

the treatlads' attendance is not disqualifying, merely funny

This reminds of this nerd party I went to in Brooklyn in college where almost everyone, girls included, went topless (and some went bottomless). The people there were mostly what I'd describe as "slutty nerds" (which is a distinct nerd subgroup and people who have known such people will probably know what I'm talking about). I spoke with the guy who went on to make the cartoon Steven Universe there and still have him as a facebook friend as a result.

That party was like sorta-bougie? The apartment it was in was in a pretty un-gentrified looking area and part of the reason people went topless was that there was no A/C and it was summer. But I also got the impression a significant portion of people there were children from wealthy families. It seems like the children of the wealthy come in two varieties - Buttigieg-like game players and total weirdos who are rebelling.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

either they want to be daddy or they want daddy to pay attention

daddy here doesn't mean an older man, it's basically what their parent's PR says about them as a person

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

This reminds of this nerd party I went to in Brooklyn in college where almost everyone, girls included, went topless (and some went bottomless). The people there were mostly what I'd describe as "slutty nerds" (which is a distinct nerd subgroup and people who have known such people will probably know what I'm talking about). I spoke with the guy who went on to make the cartoon Steven Universe there and still have him as a facebook friend as a result.

That party was like sorta-bougie? The apartment it was in was in a pretty un-gentrified looking area and part of the reason people went topless was that there was no A/C and it was summer. But I also got the impression a significant portion of people there were children from wealthy families. It seems like the children of the wealthy come in two varieties - Buttigieg-like game players and total weirdos who are rebelling.

youre just describing art students

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Farm Frenzy posted:

youre just describing art students

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
A book I ordered that was supposed to be delivered last week got delayed three weeks. I have no idea what could possibly require that length of time shipping-wise. Maybe it's actually being shipped from Damascus by camel or something.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I hate to rain on the parade, but this "People who go to parties and have sex are weirdos" thing is just repeating Chapo bits from 3 years ago until you forgot that they were just bits. Now, let's talk about how Goku's incredible volcel energy.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Halloween Jack posted:

I hate to rain on the parade, but this "People who go to parties and have sex are weirdos" thing is just repeating Chapo bits from 3 years ago until you forgot that they were just bits. Now, let's talk about how Goku's incredible volcel energy.

i've been thinking about this, and I've decided sex does not exist in Dragonball. some characters are horny, yes, but women just become pregnant when they're in a committed domestic partnership for a little while.

e: vvv yeah, that was a key piece of evidence

Doc Hawkins has issued a correction as of 17:52 on Nov 22, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Remember how Goku has never kissed his wife even though they have two kids?

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Jack was joking, do not actually talk about Dragonball sex

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Doc Hawkins posted:

i've been thinking about this, and I've decided sex does not exist in Dragonball. some characters are horny, yes, but women just become pregnant when they're in a committed domestic partnership for a little while.

e: vvv yeah, that was a key piece of evidence

But Bulma explicitly got pregnant from a one night stand

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Halloween Jack posted:

its not that they’re weirdos, its that they’re very dull

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I like how the most common excuse for being mad at the party is now "I actually think it wasn't debauched enough"

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

My sex parties are much better.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you want to be mad at the party for a good reason, you should look up how much it costs to live in a yuppie tower in Williamsburg along the East River, for four years, in an apartment big enough to have a 50 person after-party in. And then think about how the person at the center of it all -- who is proudly proclaiming themselves a thought leader of the new radical left -- could come by that much money.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Eyes Wide Shut was controversial because it's sex party was too tame

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
What are you talking about. It had a girl touch another girls tiddy. The HEIGHT of bourgeois decadence! Only the ultrawealthy could come up with and enjoy such a violation of God's Natural Law!

Serf
May 5, 2011

goku cannot legally consent

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Serf posted:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

Eyes Wide Shut was controversial because it's sex party was too tame

The lame-rear end orgy was foreshadowed by Nicole Kidman hitting a joint once or twice and getting preposterously slurred near the start of the movie

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Serf posted:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
the tow truck from the Pixar movie “cars” fucks

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Twerking on a cake in a gentrified building

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bullfrog posted:

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Bullfrog posted:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Bullfrog posted:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Bullfrog posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Serf posted:

Vegeta yells at his dick with his usual frustration, anguished over its impotence

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

If you want to be mad at the party for a good reason, you should look up how much it costs to live in a yuppie tower in Williamsburg along the East River, for four years, in an apartment big enough to have a 50 person after-party in. And then think about how the person at the center of it all -- who is proudly proclaiming themselves a thought leader of the new radical left -- could come by that much money.
And if you want to be really mad, read their poetry

Victory Position posted:

Vegeta yells at his dick with his usual frustration, anguished over its impotence
Volcel beats incel, every time.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Lol. Amber caused movie bob to have a meltdown.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Crowsbeak posted:

well show, don't tell <:mad:>

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Victory Position posted:

Her essay about pmrc not b into on the workers side caused that crybaby to have a meltdown.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Crowsbeak posted:

pmrc not b into on the workers side

what

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Serf posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what's the R in PMRC, I feel like a boomer asking what the Q means in the gaycronym

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

i say swears online posted:

what's the R in PMRC, I feel like a boomer asking what the Q means in the gaycronym

I've just managed to train myself to think "Professional Managerial Class" instead of "Private Military Company" when I hear PMC, I can't handle new letters now.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Serf posted:

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Victory Position posted:

i guess it's this:

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1197936120069124098
https://twitter.com/_benmunroe/status/1197937927520759817

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Crowsbeak posted:

who are either of these people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

who are either of these people

C'mon Amber hasnt missed THAT many episodes of Chapo