Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

This looks amazing, but, for comparison, that dudes other custom made works include a $3800 Pong cabinet (yes, just Pong).

I mean, I get it, it's a ton of handwork and the results are absolutely amazing, but, unless you got stacks falling out of your pockets, not really worth it from a practical sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Not my aesthetic, but that's cool as hell.

Also, any suggestions for a stand for the Minilogue module? I have zero room for a pc keyboard, the Keystep, and the Minilogue on my desk.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Reminds me of my SX-64.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Also your weekly Behringer new synth release alert:

I want to know the cross-over for people who complained about the Microfreak keyboard "Why didn't they make a desktop unit!" are complaining this doesn't have the keyboard.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
I'm working on a case. This was originally going to use just this bottom of the briefcase, but I've got a lot of gear I could add if I use the top, too. I don't want everything falling out and banging into each other when I close the lid.

My plan is to add foam to the top section, cut recesses for each instrument, then use velcro strips to hold everything in place. Anything I should watch out for here?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Philthy posted:

Also your weekly Behringer new synth release alert:

I want to know the cross-over for people who complained about the Microfreak keyboard "Why didn't they make a desktop unit!" are complaining this doesn't have the keyboard.

What about Warp Drive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFDhz2_sJgM

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Yeah, I have no idea what this is. I wonder if they found a way to make it polyphonic without having to chain them?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I made a few posts a few months ago asking about my new MPC 2000XL. Unfortunately I haven't gotten very far with producing anything worthwhile. My goal is to make 90s-sounding hip hop beats. I've gotten really good at chopping samples perfectly on the MPC and timing the drums and stuff, but I feel like I am at a bit of a standstill.

The thing I don't understand is how people modify their beats from where they were sampled. I know this is like trying to be a black belt the first time you try karate, but I've been reading up a ton on RZA and how he made his beats. He made the entire 1st Wu-Tang album (and the 1st GZA, Method Man, and Ghostface album) all on an ASR Ensoniq, which is way, way more primitive than the MPC 2000XL. But if you listen to "Wu Tang Clain Aint Nothin Ta gently caress Wit", sure, it's a sample of the "Underdog cartoon TV theme" but it's altered so much and in a way that I believe it would be impossible to accomplish on just an MPC 2000XL (someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Is the main difference that the ASR Ensoniq has a keyboard instead of pads? Does that mean samples could be altered and warped and played however your imagination wanted? If that's the case, is there some sort of sub-$500 keyboard I could buy that would accomplish this? Korg microSampler or the Korg Kross 2 perhaps? I also hear good things about the Boss SP-303 but that thing also uses pads. I looked at buying an ARS Ensoniq but they are really expensive, rely on floppy disks, and most of them are barely functional these days. I'd like some sort of "keyboard" solution to use with my MPC that won't break the bank.

Sorry if these are questions you'd expect out of someone with a head injury. I'm a huge computer nerd but this type of stuff blows right over my head.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Nov 22, 2019

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Read the manual for the MPC. Mapping samples to a pitch range should be pretty basic. That is, you should be able to play a sample pitched across multiple pads. There's no magic in a keyboard, all it does it send out midi note on/off meesages and midi note number messages, same as the pads do.

Pick up a copy of Soundforge, or even Audacity, chop up your samples and fx/eq them in software then dump the finished samples to the MPC.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Yea I think it’s the 16 levels button can do pitch

Or you might need to create an instrument program instead of a drum program and load your sample into middle C for example

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
RZA also used an SP-1200 on all those albums. A lot of the simplicity and immediacy leads to making killers stuff if it matches your workflow.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Nov 22, 2019

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you so much for the replies. I feel like such a dumbass!

Philthy posted:

RZA also used an SP-1200 on all those albums. A lot of the simplicity and immediacy leads to making killers stuff if it matches your workflow.

I think there's some inconsistencies on the Wu Tang TV show with a lot of stuff; I don't think he used the SP-1200 at all. I remember yelling at my TV when I saw that scene; as far as I know he was ASR Ensoniq exclusively for the first like 4 years of his beat-making (I could be wrong though).

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I made a few posts a few months ago asking about my new MPC 2000XL. Unfortunately I haven't gotten very far with producing anything worthwhile. My goal is to make 90s-sounding hip hop beats. I've gotten really good at chopping samples perfectly on the MPC and timing the drums and stuff, but I feel like I am at a bit of a standstill.

The thing I don't understand is how people modify their beats from where they were sampled. I know this is like trying to be a black belt the first time you try karate, but I've been reading up a ton on RZA and how he made his beats. He made the entire 1st Wu-Tang album (and the 1st GZA, Method Man, and Ghostface album) all on an ASR Ensoniq, which is way, way more primitive than the MPC 2000XL. But if you listen to "Wu Tang Clain Aint Nothin Ta gently caress Wit", sure, it's a sample of the "Underdog cartoon TV theme" but it's altered so much and in a way that I believe it would be impossible to accomplish on just an MPC 2000XL (someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Is the main difference that the ASR Ensoniq has a keyboard instead of pads? Does that mean samples could be altered and warped and played however your imagination wanted? If that's the case, is there some sort of sub-$500 keyboard I could buy that would accomplish this? Korg microSampler perhaps? I also hear good things about the Boss SP-303 but that thing also uses pads. I looked at buying an ARS Ensoniq but they are really expensive, rely on floppy disks, and most of them are barely functional these days. I'd like some sort of "keyboard" solution to use with my MPC that won't break the bank.

Sorry if these are questions you'd expect out of someone with a head injury. I'm a huge computer nerd but this type of stuff blows right over my head.

Have... have you actually looked at what the ASR-10 can do? gently caress of a lot more than an MPC of the same era. It's basically a wavetable synth that runs samples. You can mangle the poo poo out of a sample with it.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

rickiep00h posted:

Have... have you actually looked at what the ASR-10 can do? gently caress of a lot more than an MPC of the same era. It's basically a wavetable synth that runs samples. You can mangle the poo poo out of a sample with it.

That's the info I am looking for. Is there a modern-day version that isn't as expensive and is also a stand-alone (no PC required)?

I'd buy an ASR-10 if they weren't a fortune and required floppy disks. I am willing to use ANYTHING, no matter how old, as long as I don't have to use floppy disks.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Nov 22, 2019

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

But if you listen to "Wu Tang Clain Aint Nothin Ta gently caress Wit", sure, it's a sample of the "Underdog cartoon TV theme" but it's altered so much and in a way that I believe it would be impossible to accomplish on just an MPC 2000XL (someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

To me that just sounds like the Underdog sample is being played at a lower pitch (most likely just to slow it down match the tempo of the drum breaks). I don't hear anything in that track I think the MPC couldn't do. And based on what you said, I think you are already doing exactly what they did to make that beat : "I've gotten really good at chopping samples perfectly on the MPC and timing the drums and stuff"

A keyboard for the MPC would just basically get you more pads and make playing a melodic sample more easily. Any MIDI controller would work and those can be bought for cheap. They don't produce sound on their own they would just send a MIDI message to the MPC and record that in the internal sequencer. In my experience it is really tough to have total control over any sample. You sort of have to adapt to the sample and the magic of sample based hip hop to me is improvising and discovering cool things. Not every sample works or sounds as good as you thought it would.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fors Yard posted:

To me that just sounds like the Underdog sample is being played at a lower pitch (most likely just to slow it down match the tempo of the drum breaks). I don't hear anything in that track I think the MPC couldn't do. And based on what you said, I think you are already doing exactly what they did to make that beat : "I've gotten really good at chopping samples perfectly on the MPC and timing the drums and stuff"

A keyboard for the MPC would just basically get you more pads and make playing a melodic sample more easily. Any MIDI controller would work and those can be bought for cheap. They don't produce sound on their own they would just send a MIDI message to the MPC and record that in the internal sequencer. In my experience it is really tough to have total control over any sample. You sort of have to adapt to the sample and the magic of sample based hip hop to me is improvising and discovering cool things. Not every sample works or sounds as good as you thought it would.

Thanks so much for the reply. I was lucky enough to get into a conversation with someone who did a lot of hip hop beats in the 90s and I was so geeked out I could barely remember everything, but he said his workflow is basically chopping up samples on his PC, then feeding them into an e-mu e6400 which he still uses to this day. He said he uses the e-mu because the timing on it's perfect and doesn't find he gets that with a DAW. I asked him what he used when he wanted to warp and mess with samples and he said he used a Peavey DPM 3.

I think I wanted the keyboard more to "fine tune" my samples. Essentially I'd like to feed a sample into a keyboard, where I could mess with the pitch, or even the arrangement of the sample, and then feed that into the MPC 2000XL. I just don't know what kind of keyboard is good for this.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Nov 22, 2019

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Thanks so much for the reply. I was lucky enough to get into a conversation with someone who did a lot of hip hop beats in the 90s and I was so geeked out I could barely remember everything, but he said his workflow is basically chopping up samples on his PC, then feeding them into an e-mu e6400 which he still uses to this day. He said he uses the e-mu because the timing on it's perfect and doesn't find he gets that with a DAW.
Everyone should use the workflow they love, but honestly, there is a ton of misinformation about this kind of thing and you should not get caught up in it.

MIDI itself is a pretty bad protocol to get things from A to B in time really quickly. First, it's serial; that means playing a chord means sending 3 notes over the wire that'll arrive after eachother. The more notes you send simultaneously, the bigger the distance between the first and the last. MIDI 1.0 sends information at the speed of 31.25 kbps.

Even then, there's a lot of debate about what constitutes this magic timing thing where you have people even preferring Akai over E-mu because those had more solid timing. Lots of old wives' tales, people going back to Ataris, MPC versions getting compared, but not actually much in the way of making music, just huge amounts of corksniffing.

Turns out the only way to guarantee solid timing is to put things in audio tracks, because then they don't depend on transmission and processing speed anymore. Plus, things then can happen truly at the same time.

quote:

I think I wanted the keyboard more to "fine tune" my samples. Essentially I'd like to feed a sample into a keyboard, where I could mess with the pitch, or even the arrangement of the sample, and then feed that into the MPC 2000XL. I just don't know what kind of keyboard is good for this.

So you want a sampler that can play samples chromatically. The problematic part is having a keyboard built into it; that combination is a lot harder to find for a limited budget.

There are enough rack samplers that do the chromatic thing and allow you to spread out the sample over a range of keys. All you have to specify is your sound's root pitch, so that if you play a C on a keyboard you actually hear a sample at the pitch of C.

Having that plus a keyboard is a bit harder. There are enough cheap rack samplers that can do this thing, fewer if you want .wav file compatibility (which means you either have to hope conversion software can write proprietary formats to exotically formatted floppy disks), and an E6400 is a powerhouse of a sampler in 1990's terms with cool filters and modulation routings. Modern offerings are the other way 'round; you'll find samplers as a feature in a Montage or Kronos, but no longer really in dedicated rack form.

An Ensoniq ASR is not more primitive; it's rather the other way 'round. Internal memory or newness does not mean more or less complexity.

In order to sample on an MPC all you have to do is record the sound and assign it to a pad. You don't have to deal with keyzones, velocity switching, and a lot of what makes samplers more synths like LFOs, envelopes, filters, modulation routings; that's all skipped because the assumption is that you just want 1 sound on 1 pad and that's it.

So one trick is to sample a part with a relatively constant pitch, and then loop it with crossfading. You now have a sound you can play indefinitely, as opposed to a short hit that ends playing as soon as you release the key. By transposing it, you can use it as a melodic element and it becomes unrecognizable from what it used to be.

There are many forms of sampling, not just one! The MPC just skips over things and speeds up the workflow because you don't have to configure as much.

quote:

Is the main difference that the ASR Ensoniq has a keyboard instead of pads? Does that mean samples could be altered and warped and played however your imagination wanted?
Here's a secret: there's no difference between pads and keys. Hook up an Akai MPC to a piano with MIDI, you'll notice the pads just send C, C#, D, D#, E MIDI notes. The difference is in the engine. The other secret is that there's no difference between sliders and knobs. Both can send exactly the same kind of signal.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

That's the info I am looking for. Is there a modern-day version that isn't as expensive and is also a stand-alone (no PC required)?

I'd buy an ASR-10 if they weren't a fortune and required floppy disks. I am willing to use ANYTHING, no matter how old, as long as I don't have to use floppy disks.

you know they make SD card readers that are direct drop in replacements for floppy drives, right?

People retrofit old samplers with them all the time.

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

I'm about to take the plunge and get Moog Mother-32/DFAM/Eurorack set (even committing the synth sin of selling some gear to do so), it seems perfect for what I want to do. While I'm pretty set on doing it and have been doing research, anyone have any experience with these units? My only issue is the lack of MIDI outs (which I really don't understand why they wouldn't have), but if I really have an issue with that I can get a CV to MIDI unit down the line.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

ricecult posted:

I'm about to take the plunge and get Moog Mother-32/DFAM/Eurorack set (even committing the synth sin of selling some gear to do so), it seems perfect for what I want to do. While I'm pretty set on doing it and have been doing research, anyone have any experience with these units? My only issue is the lack of MIDI outs (which I really don't understand why they wouldn't have), but if I really have an issue with that I can get a CV to MIDI unit down the line.

The Mother-32 has an assignable output jack that you can route various MIDI CCs through (among several other things.) The main thing I'm upset both those units lack is a dedicated tempo/clock OUTPUT. On the M32 you can send clock and a couple divisions of it through the Assign, but that ends up eating the step-based CV outputs you can do with it, especially the random voltage, which is what I use it for most often if not using it for the clock. The M32 also doesn't have a way to sync the LFO externally. There's an input for it, but it modifies the rate rather than setting it.

The sequencer on the M32 is really deep, but for supposedly being performance oriented it requires a lot of awkward button combos and hotkey memory. A ton of videos I've seen use an external sequencer like a DAW or something to take care of notation. Not nearly as complex as many standalone sequencers, but it can take some getting used to.

The DFAM is another beast altogether. I can tell you right now you'll probably want a stackable/pigtail patch cable between the Pitch and VCF Mod, because that's how you're gonna likely end up getting most of your kick-and-snare sounds out of it, and that Pitch output is a crazy handy CV source. I traded in my second M32 in order to get the DFAM and it was 100% worth it because of the two very different sequencing and oscillator paradigms.

Altogether the two are really a fun set of functions. A dedicated MIDI-to-CV module, and/or a clock, and/or a Disting would cover most of the bases for what I wish they had. The Mother, incidentally, sounds *really good* with some reverb and delay, so if you feel underwhelmed by it, absolutely slap some effects on it. (I have a couple Minifoogers and the drive on them really gets it nice n crunchy, too.)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

305's came in today, ran one off a breadboard signal for a bit to given it a listen. Very nice, I'm hearing a lot of things I could not before.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Funny cause I think I’m gonna part with my 305s. New space is too small for them. I ordered some jbl 104s for like $70 on amazon, gonna try these instead of the iLouds which are like $300

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

rickiep00h posted:

The Mother-32 ...

Super helpful, thank you! I need to dig into them to really understand how to make the most of them, but this is great info to start with.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Militant Lesbian posted:

you know they make SD card readers that are direct drop in replacements for floppy drives, right?

People retrofit old samplers with them all the time.

Mr. Dick's going to add that, despite storage limitations and maintenance and communication/transfer hassles and cost and all the other just obstinate dumbness of hardware samplers, everyone needs at least one ensoniq.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Used to have an SQ-2 and miss it all the time. I cannot imagine what the more powerful ones were like.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

This is a lot of great info. Thank you.

The 6400 is cheap enough on ebay. I think I'll just get one and a MIDI keyboard and call it a day!

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

What’s the best synth keybed? Vintage or whatever. Would like aftertouch if possible. And at least 61 keys

Something I can use as a main keyboard

Got the analog rytm today which means I have too many drum machines now

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick's going to add that, despite storage limitations and maintenance and communication/transfer hassles and cost and all the other just obstinate dumbness of hardware samplers, everyone needs at least one ensoniq.

I had an Emu ESI-2000 instead.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

A MIRACLE posted:

What’s the best synth keybed? Vintage or whatever. Would like aftertouch if possible. And at least 61 keys

My buddy has used a Yamaha SY85 for years as his main controller. It's great. Built like a tank, 61 keys, velocity and aftertouch. Great mod wheel too IIRC.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

A MIRACLE posted:

Korg M3 (the white one with the touchscreen, not the early 90s rack unit).
Otherwise anything with a Fatar TP8S; found in the Virus TI 61-key, Radikal Technologies Accelerator, John Bowen Solaris, Roland G1000, Novation Supernova II keyboard.

More modern: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol 61. That is Fatar TP9 and it’s also on the higher end Sequential stuff. No square textured keys like the TP8S but very playable.

If you just want something serviceable, affordable and vintage: older Yamaha Motif or pre-2000 Roland JV/XP series.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Mr. Dick posted:

This, only replace ensoniq with any Akai rackmount sampler from the 90s. It’s a gigantic pain in the rear end sometimes but my S3000XL runs circles around my Octatrack when it comes to certain things.

jvilmi
May 29, 2004
Of older synths Alpha Juno 2 and Yamaha DX11 feel very nice, and the latter especially can be had for pretty cheap still. I prefer both of those to Komplete Kontrol, but they're also >30 years old so finding a good one (i.e. no velocity issues with aftertouch still usable) might take a while.

Mr. Dick posted:

Yes http://www.buchty.net/~buchty/ensoniq/transoniq_hacker/

(TS12 here)

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Laserjet 4P posted:

Korg M3 (the white one with the touchscreen, not the early 90s rack unit).
Otherwise anything with a Fatar TP8S; found in the Virus TI 61-key, Radikal Technologies Accelerator, John Bowen Solaris, Roland G1000, Novation Supernova II keyboard.

More modern: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol 61. That is Fatar TP9 and it’s also on the higher end Sequential stuff. No square textured keys like the TP8S but very playable.

If you just want something serviceable, affordable and vintage: older Yamaha Motif or pre-2000 Roland JV/XP series.

Some nerd on Gearslutz put together a comprehensive list of keybeds in synths/keyboards:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/ele...ers-listed.html

It might help to cross-reference that list with local Craiglist/eBay. (Maybe not so much eBay because I'd guess a bunch of keyboards there will be worn out and you'd have no way of testing.)

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
https://youtu.be/JexfJSNVQmM

So the CRAVE’s basically a carbon copy of the M32. They’ve got different oscillators (crave has Behringer’s Prophet osc clone) but in performance they’re like 95+% identical. Arguably the Behringer’s better since it has a sustain knob which the Mother doesn’t have.

I guess that’s great if you were holding off on an M32 due to cost or if you’d like to try some of the double or triple-M32 stuff that Moog showed off when marketing it, but I was hoping they’d be way more different.

I was excited for the CRAVE to be something new, and not another clone of an existing synth. The neutron didn’t really pique my interest and I’d love to see them try going West Coast (buchla-style synth?) or more experimental.

Now I feel like it only makes sense to choose one, and while the CRAVE absolutely wins on cost, I don’t like this situation where Moog gets constantly punished by the market because they choose to keep their manufacturing in the US and give their employees benefits (and if you believe weirdos on Gearslutz, because they’re “SJWs” who platform trans people and women) while Behringer run their own “city” in southern China and simply clone everybody else’s designs. $500 for an M32 isn’t cost prohibitive in the way that a Minimoog or 808 are, and it’s not a vintage or rare synth where having cheap new stock beats expensive+busted.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Sweet

Rifter17
Mar 12, 2004
123 Not It
It's even harder when you realize that you can order the Crave through Thomann for ~$150 + $30 shipping. So you can buy 3 for ~$450 and $30 shipping...

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Sustain on the M32 is handled by the sequencer. You can set the gate length of any step in the sequence.

jvilmi
May 29, 2004

Electric Bugaloo posted:

https://youtu.be/JexfJSNVQmM

So the CRAVE’s basically a carbon copy of the M32. They’ve got different oscillators (crave has Behringer’s Prophet osc clone) but in performance they’re like 95+% identical. Arguably the Behringer’s better since it has a sustain knob which the Mother doesn’t have.

I guess that’s great if you were holding off on an M32 due to cost or if you’d like to try some of the double or triple-M32 stuff that Moog showed off when marketing it, but I was hoping they’d be way more different.

I was excited for the CRAVE to be something new, and not another clone of an existing synth. The neutron didn’t really pique my interest and I’d love to see them try going West Coast (buchla-style synth?) or more experimental.

Now I feel like it only makes sense to choose one, and while the CRAVE absolutely wins on cost, I don’t like this situation where Moog gets constantly punished by the market because they choose to keep their manufacturing in the US and give their employees benefits (and if you believe weirdos on Gearslutz, because they’re “SJWs” who platform trans people and women) while Behringer run their own “city” in southern China and simply clone everybody else’s designs. $500 for an M32 isn’t cost prohibitive in the way that a Minimoog or 808 are, and it’s not a vintage or rare synth where having cheap new stock beats expensive+busted.

Moog stuff is mostly manufactured in China also.

I'd go for the M32 100% in your case tho. The hipster bullshit Moog likes to peddle with notwithstanding, there's real and then there's a big manufacturer flexing it's manufacturing muscles just to gently caress with another smaller company by making an ugly cheap version of their current product that, at least presumably, was crafted with care and love, and I think this matters.

Then again I love the fact that Behringer is loving with Moog and their expensive poo poo in a very direct manner. :)

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Guess what one Mr. Behringer went and trademarked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
I want Tong Po! Give me Tong Po!

Aw snap :aaaaa: