Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Inspector Hound posted:

Alright, what's wrong with Harris besides "she was a police"

she is still a police, so that I suppose. Otherwise shes only electable if you are a third string political consultant in Sacramento.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Inspector Hound posted:

all her policies suck* and she loves to put kids in prison

* for example "means tested refundable tax credits for pell grant recipients who operate a business in a downtrodden economic region for 3 years" is her version of college loan forgiveness

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Love to have a private attorney who doesn't use the right homophone when trying to use legal terms.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ricecult posted:

I too have a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy fetish, it's very hot and very difficult to cure.

this was a good joke well made

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lorn Wayne posted:

jumping to conclusions here

someone please put me in the poster protection program

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Gonna file soot pretty soon.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

tbh imo harris isn't bad as dems go

it's just that dems are really loving bad

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/wtyppod/status/1198291634485649408?s=20

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Pancakes posted:

Gonna file soot pretty soon.

here cums santa claus

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Working pro bono so there's no prophet involved.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

even worse, shes a democrat

She seems ok; weak on college tuition ("expand aid so students don't need loans" whatever the gently caress that means) and politico says she's against M4A but her site says she supports it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Zuck!
https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1198290862309949440

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

and nothing will happen to him!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

snoo posted:

this person had a giant TRUMP 2020 flag and an american flag on their truck :allears:

Nice pointillism my friend

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Inspector Hound posted:

She seems ok; weak on college tuition ("expand aid so students don't need loans" whatever the gently caress that means) and politico says she's against M4A but her site says she supports it

her website’s full of poo poo because kopmala’s full of poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

shes the perfect candidate to run in like 1996

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

rude

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

yeah it's either him or Murdoch imo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Paramemetic posted:

all her policies suck* and she loves to put kids in prison

* for example "means tested refundable tax credits for pell grant recipients who operate a business in a downtrodden economic region for 3 years" is her version of college loan forgiveness

Hahaha yeah this was the feeling I got from the above

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
sean spicer is a war criminal and should be LOCKED UP :byodame:

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Inspector Hound posted:

she supports it the way Warren supports it, i.e. she claims to support it but only in a form that preserves insurance company profits

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

why Harris would appeal to anyone outside of the valleys of California is a mystery to me.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Kamala ran a program of locking up parents of truant kids, so that's the sort of mindset she brings to problem solving.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

No collusion

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/31/kamala-harris-laughed-jailing-parents-truancy

quote:

Harris cheerfully recounts the story of sending an attorney from her office to intimidate a homeless single mother whose children were missing school. She smiles as she recalls how she instructed her subordinates to “look really mean” so that the mother would take the threat of jail seriously. In separate footage, Harris mocks those on the left who say things like “build schools, not jails” and “put more money into education, not prisons”, suggesting they are naive sloganeers who do not understand crime prevention.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Paramemetic posted:

she supports it the way Warren supports it, i.e. she claims to support it but only in a form that preserves insurance company profits

This is what I thought too

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Peacoffee posted:

why Harris would appeal to anyone outside of the valleys of California is a mystery to me.

the thin blue line

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
FAT BINCH RESIGN

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
redesign fat bench

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Peacoffee posted:

COINTELPRO

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
my name is Mark McGwire, and I play first base

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

this goes all the way to willie brown doesnt it. my god. also good mounted camera product, although the lens always seemed like it was designed backwards.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

*watches worker making $10 an hour slap a battery compartment lid on a nearly finished laptop labeled "ASSEMBLED IN USA"*

:yooge: GOD BLESS YOU TIM APPLE

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
lol remember when anthony kennedy retired from the supreme court provided that they appoint kavanaugh?

and that his son was the manager of the department that loaned donald trump a billion dollars?

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

smarxist posted:

*watches worker making $10 an hour slap a battery compartment lid on a nearly finished laptop labeled "ASSEMBLED IN USA"*

:yooge: GOD BLESS YOU TIM APPLE

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The perfect male form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
what's happening with his neck there