Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Kitted up patriots rushing to his aid. Hope this goes as well as Malheur.

Sadly, all things considered Malheur went really well for the Bundy occupiers. All you have to do is hide behind women and children and the government will handle you with kid gloves to avoid the impression of Waco 2.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

PJOmega posted:

Sadly, all things considered Malheur went really well for the Bundy occupiers. All you have to do is hide behind women and children* and the government will handle you with kid gloves to avoid the impression of Waco 2.0.

* Offer only applies if you're white.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

* Offer only applies if you're white.

Fair, sad but fair.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PJOmega posted:

Sadly, all things considered Malheur went really well for the Bundy occupiers. All you have to do is hide behind women and children and the government will handle you with kid gloves to avoid the impression of Waco 2.0.

We never should have updated.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'm actually a massive outlier, my god-like posting skills skews the average more than queer badposters could ever hope to achieve. Rest assured, weak hetrofails and cis scum, I shall use my power only for good, and one day it shall bring you into perfection.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im gay

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

T-man posted:

I'm actually a massive outlier, my god-like posting skills skews the average more than queer badposters could ever hope to achieve. Rest assured, weak hetrofails and cis scum, I shall use my power only for good, and one day it shall bring you into perfection.

thank u for your service o7

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

T-man posted:

cis scum

I remember being disappointed at ‘breeder’ never really taking off as a slur and this gives me renewed hope I will one day be able to triumphantly reclaim this once I have been castrated in the ltqbiag concentration camps

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I remember being disappointed at ‘breeder’ never really taking off as a slur

I think the only people who use "breeder" as an insult are those "childfree" weirdos who go on insane tirades about a child being briefly near them in some public space and how terribly unfair and upsetting that was.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Tiggum posted:

I think the only people who use "breeder" as an insult are those "childfree" weirdos who go on insane tirades about a child being briefly near them in some public space and how terribly unfair and upsetting that was.

these BREEDERS and their loving CROTCH-SPAWN are ruining my Disney vacation! maybe let some of us hard-working ADULTS get to meet the costumed players for once???

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Tiggum posted:

it was a pretty common shutdown in queer spaces in the late 90s if you were being kind of an rear end in a top hat and had ever admitted to ever having had sex with the opposite sex

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
About the only majority comeback that's actually taken off is 'ok boomer'.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

About the only majority comeback that's actually taken off is 'ok boomer'.

woah, mods???

we don't take kindly to slurs round here, buddy

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Screaming Idiot posted:

these BREEDERS and their loving CROTCH-SPAWN are ruining my Disney vacation! maybe let some of us hard-working ADULTS get to meet the costumed players for once???

Except while you probably intend that as hyperbole, that's the actual reality.....for the side with kids: https://nypost.com/2019/07/26/sorry-childless-millennials-going-to-disney-world-is-weird/

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Except while you probably intend that as hyperbole, that's the actual reality.....for the side with kids: https://nypost.com/2019/07/26/sorry-childless-millennials-going-to-disney-world-is-weird/

Disney World is covered in bars. They have events where you just walk around all day drinking. Are these parents taking their kids to these?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/mymixtapez/status/1197418560710004737?s=21

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Yeah it's loving great for adults now, way better than it used to be; I've gone all of twice in the 15 years I've lived here (we just do Universal, which is cheaper anyway), but that's mostly because my father I no longer speak to and his wife the Avatar of White Privilege and Racism kind of ruined it for me on this 2 week family vacation there right before I left for college.

Turns out adults are the ones with cash to spend, so it makes sense to offer things to entice them to come even if they don't have kids. Drinking around the world in Epcot is the best....and makes Disney a fuckton of money.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

disney is the most distilled form of capitalism ever made and I will take great pride in burning it down after the revolution and making corey doctorov watch

Also "breeder" is weird and gross and also my secret fetish

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

T-man posted:

disney is the most distilled form of capitalism ever made and I will take great pride in burning it down after the revolution and making corey doctorov watch

Also "breeder" is weird and gross and also my secret fetish

Disney World is fun. Nationalize and price lock it. Disney vacations for the masses imo

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Yeah it's loving great for adults now, way better than it used to be; I've gone all of twice in the 15 years I've lived here (we just do Universal, which is cheaper anyway), but that's mostly because my father I no longer speak to and his wife the Avatar of White Privilege and Racism kind of ruined it for me on this 2 week family vacation there right before I left for college.

Turns out adults are the ones with cash to spend, so it makes sense to offer things to entice them to come even if they don't have kids. Drinking around the world in Epcot is the best....and makes Disney a fuckton of money.

I was just at Epcot the past weekend and spent like $120 on good food and alcohol. I think there's now more days at Epcot with a food and drink festival than without; today is the last day of Food & Wine and the Christmas festival is up on Friday until December 30.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

T-man posted:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

chitoryu12 posted:

I was just at Epcot the past weekend and spent like $120 on good food and alcohol.

chitoryu12 posted:

You ever see a statement so dumb that you can't figure out if it's sarcastic?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
while 120 is a fair amount for good food and drinks, it's questionable if I would sink that much on a theme park

well of course I would if I was stuck there with nothing else to do

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
you know the place where an unvaccinated child screamshits into Splash Mountain, thus giving everyone present a whole new kind of Legionnaires? that's the place i go to eat takoyaki and drink IPAs.

i am an adult, thank you.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
garcon! garcon, fire that costumed goofy. i asked for a gose and this is CLEARLY a lager. the servers at Moana's Jerk Shack would NEVER disrespect me so.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
what? you oaf. you buffoon. you wait in LINES, to do the RIDES? bwahaha. AAHAHAHAHAHA. i chortle at such base childishness. you clearly have never sampled the fine cuisine which is the Lady & The Tramp Meatball Marinara Special.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Disney World isn't my ideal destination to spend money but some goons seem to think it's like, unchanged from the 80s. It has fun rides and a shitload of booze, the expensive sit-down restaurants are better than anything in the US outside of a major city, and the newer "theme" areas are genuinely pretty cool (especially the wtf were you thinking idea that is Avatar land, that poo poo is really cool to just look at at night). Also a lot of the staff are really cool and chill if you treat them like people and don't break Disney Law and some will come drink with you when they get off and give you discounts.

Its problems are the ludicrous prices to get in and being owned by Disney. I've only gone because my family bought the tickets but it's ok to have fun there as an adult.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 19:54 on Nov 24, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Its problems are the ludicrous prices to get in and being owned by Disney.

whoa, whoa, WHOA?@?! what! WHAT! that dead rear end frozen antisemitic fudgsicle owns WHAT! That's it man, that's fuckin it. i refuse to patronize this establishment further, and i shall be cancelling my D+ subscription as soon as i finish rewatching Song of the South 37 consecutive times.

edit- thank you , edgar allan hoe, for educating us as to the foul roots of this, the Disney Adventure Theme Park Scandal.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

We were too poor to go to Disney World when I would've cared about it, but Universal was a hell of a lot of fun as an adult, although I did get badly sunburned and chafed.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Mulan saved China, but I saved 5% at Mushu Miso with my Disney MagicBand.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

I shall be cancelling my D+ subscription as soon as i finish rewatching Song of the South 37 consecutive times.

We have some more disappointing news then

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Disney World is covered in bars. They have events where you just walk around all day drinking. Are these parents taking their kids to these?

Except for Magic Kingdom which remains primarily kid oriented and where all the best 'how dare these evil spawn ruin MY experience of the Country Bears Jamboree/this is a sacred space for precious children, how dare young adults enjoy theme park rides' comes from.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I did go to the not-in-Disney-World-but-still-a-bunch-of-disney-shops-and-such area that I can't recall the name of, but I found basically no Hercules merch.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The Gillman posted:

We have some more disappointing news then

Did they pull it already? I thought they just put a milquetoast "this does not meet current racial opinions" warning on it.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Arivia posted:

Did they pull it already? I thought they just put a milquetoast "this does not meet current racial opinions" warning on it.

They never had song of the south, and probably never will, on D+. It’s the other racist movies like dumbo and aristocats that has the warnings.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

you know the place where an unvaccinated child screamshits into Splash Mountain, thus giving everyone present a whole new kind of Legionnaires? that's the place i go to eat takoyaki and drink IPAs.

i am an adult, thank you.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

garcon! garcon, fire that costumed goofy. i asked for a gose and this is CLEARLY a lager. the servers at Moana's Jerk Shack would NEVER disrespect me so.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

what? you oaf. you buffoon. you wait in LINES, to do the RIDES? bwahaha. AAHAHAHAHAHA. i chortle at such base childishness. you clearly have never sampled the fine cuisine which is the Lady & The Tramp Meatball Marinara Special.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

whoa, whoa, WHOA?@?! what! WHAT! that dead rear end frozen antisemitic fudgsicle owns WHAT! That's it man, that's fuckin it. i refuse to patronize this establishment further, and i shall be cancelling my D+ subscription as soon as i finish rewatching Song of the South 37 consecutive times.

edit- thank you , edgar allan hoe, for educating us as to the foul roots of this, the Disney Adventure Theme Park Scandal.

Sir, this is a churro stand.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Byzantine posted:

I did go to the not-in-Disney-World-but-still-a-bunch-of-disney-shops-and-such area that I can't recall the name of, but I found basically no Hercules merch.

Downtown Disney is what it is called outside of Disneyland.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Disney World ... the expensive sit-down restaurants are better than anything in the US outside of a major city,

I don't believe you.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

its disney or waffle house down in america's tiny dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I don't believe you.

They spend shitloads of dollars and hire chefs from the showcased cuisines and countries, and the resort properties take up as much space as the actual theme parks. Is it that hard to believe that the massive corporation selling itself as a destination, not just a theme park, can spend enough money to run a nice restaurant?

I'm talking about actual restaurants here, not the hot dog shack next to Indiana Jones' Stunt Spectacular