Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Fleetwood posted:

did we ever settle on a gender neutral term for cumming

Gazzing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Him and Biden should get together and discuss “the community”

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/Trumpisa_Felon/status/1198769679990476801

can you politely decline twitter likes

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Laughing maniacally at this tweet

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Office Pig posted:

you asked her to be your vp, how do you already forget her name

oh right, biden

the last time he mentioned her as a potential vp pick, he did not ask her. stacey abrams had no idea that biden was going around saying that he might pick her to be his vp. i bet he still hasn't spoken to her.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Goatstein/status/1198637728406966277

:goodshit:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

nobody on earth has ever said their problem with Warren is that she is shrill anyway

just always coming up with more poo poo to be mad about

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mean, also yes they have conflated their Bernie supporter image with their gamergator image which is flatly loving ridiculous to anyone with even the slightest real familiarity with either group &c &c but we all knew that

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

fermun posted:

the last time he mentioned her as a potential vp pick, he did not ask her. stacey abrams had no idea that biden was going around saying that he might pick her to be his vp. i bet he still hasn't spoken to her.

so that's where mayo pete got the idea

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ameliaearHRT/status/1198702910097346560

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

That entire thread is gold. I love how he just hand waves away having the Senate for 2 years.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rand alPaul posted:

That entire thread is gold. I love how he just hand waves away having the Senate for 2 years.

They had the Senate for six years. They suck even more than that!

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

This woman ate an entire pizza when daenerys burned down king's landing

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

incredible that he could blow such an obvious answer

1. nina turner
2. nina turner
3. nina turner
4. nina turner

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Majorian posted:

They had the Senate for six years. They suck even more than that!

Preserving the filibuster was important because it were dead, then McConnell would be passing even worse legislation right about now and :words:

except that the filibuster relies on a "pendulum defense" to be preserved. That also inherently means that Republicans will kill all the executive branch regulations on the books it can every time the pendulum swings, but they don't think about the implications of that as much.

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 03:03 on Nov 25, 2019

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

shame on an IGA posted:

Voting for Gary Johnson in 2016 is the proudest decision of my life to date

nader in 2000 and '08 for me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
*shrilly* no elizabeth warren does not take risperdal

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CSPAM I just wanna thank you all for existing and spreading good takes. I was out canvassing today and explained why Bloomberg getting into the race is actually good to our county organizer and she was like "oh poo poo yeah I hadn't thought about that".

You're literally helping radicalize Daddy Bernie's paid staff.

Also apparently she's been running into a lot of Steyer stans out in the wild who woulda thought

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

"There was a man– a strong man! ...A carpenter, and. Uh, they put him up on the cross... He died for our sins, people! Can't you see that? I am the only thing standing between you and the, uh, the. Dark One! We don't say his name! That's just the way it is! He was a great guy, that carpenter."

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is candice just going to hang herself if bernie wins

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Uncle Wemus posted:

she'll keep on grifting

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

DAOU DAOU DAOU DAOU DAOU DAOU
https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1198781167727718406

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
In disco elysium there’s a scab dock worker whose portrait looks like peter dauo

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

also extremely heartening to find out that while she has one county pop. 45,000 her counterpart on the Warren campaign is covering 7 with combined pop over 330,000

Bernie gonna win.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

fermun posted:

ah, well that's... i don't know what that is but it's certainly not better

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Scary! posted:

In disco elysium there’s a scab dock worker whose portrait looks like peter dauo

and he's voiced by a chapo

e: think that dude is Will? not sure

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

Scary! posted:

i lit him on fire

its rather unfortunate that this part of the game's development happened before Daou's face turn

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Excelzior posted:

Felix, actually

It's one of the things that really dates the game's development, because there's no way Chairman Daou would be treated that way now

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Grondoth posted:

Felix, actually

It's one of the things that really dates the game's development, because there's no way Chairman Daou would be treated that way now

they could patch in a different portrait that looks like idk, one of the PSA boys? vincent d'nofrio? there's options

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the hell is the dnc doing that they got such a high burn rate

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

I have a high bern rate because I listen to Bernie

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Excelzior posted:

Will is who you wouldn't expect at all

and if you've got the cash, he'll sell you some nice clothes!

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Muppets On PCP posted:

funneling all their money into offshore banks?

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

The Muppets On PCP posted:

Consultant grifters, (uncool) drugs, anti-bernie campaigns, probably.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Uncle Wemus posted:

"WE'LL BE WATCHING YOU BERNIE AND WHEN YOU LET DOWN POC WE'LL BE ON YOU LIKE WE WOULD ANY REPUBLICAN WHICH IS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE INSIDE"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

kvetch? nice antisemitism

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

black people -> white donut twitter women -> spartan john favestar 117

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Epic High Five posted:

every dollar you give to the DNC goes to like, Hickenlooper and paying 500k/year to a consultant who just spends all day attacking the left. Look who is in charge of what the DNC does and that should tell you everything you need to know about giving them money or not

Yeah that's why I haven't really donated. I'd be willing to donate if they were working to like flip a city council or a school board or something but there's probably groups that are actually doing that who could use money

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Lastgirl posted:

kvetch? nice antisemitism

bernie gave her the k-pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Also I hope that RBG lives until February 13th and then dies and then Republicans slam through an appointee who has been disbarred in more than one district and believes in phrenology so that at the very least a few more Dems realize that hypocrisy is a meaningless gotcha that nobody actually cares about

The succ outcry over the last two was short lived since they've pretty much kept the old status-quo they need to sustain incrementalism. Ginsburg getting replaced by a Trump appointee would be a huge blow to their strategy.