Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

John "Bernie Bro" Cusack is sick of MSNBC's poo poo

https://twitter.com/ninaturner/status/1198944113992835078

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

turn off the TV posted:

https://twitter.com/Guy__101/status/1187572981725315077

lmao "the first amendment needs to protect hate speech" guy is pissy about people calling a white dude mayo

be fair to the twitter moron, at least they correctly understand that leftism and liberalism are different ideologies

unfortunately they are wrong about which is good and which is irredeemable poo poo that always rolls over for fascism

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Al! posted:

"he just said 'put them in the camps' every time i opened my mouth"

Joe Biden will dress up the curtains and put new plumbing fixtures in the camps

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Hahaha Guy__101 absolutely has strong opinions on age of consent laws

Square Peg
Nov 11, 2008

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Hahaha Guy__101 absolutely has strong opinions on age of consent laws

Every time

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Rodatose posted:

it just rocks my socks how quickly the dnc is cycling through these worthless dems. they gobble them up, scuttle their careers when attention is shined on bad records they could have otherwise skated on for a few congressional terms, and then spit them out to panickedly move on to the next one

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

WampaLord posted:

John "Bernie Bro" Cusack is sick of MSNBC's poo poo

https://twitter.com/ninaturner/status/1198944113992835078

john cusack has been :yooge: very fair to us in delaware, he has already RTed the campaign twice.

btw if anyone wants to help out, we're texting about 5k voters today. I could use a volunteer or two to take on some text assignments via spoke.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Iron Twinkie posted:

Mayo best shorthand encapsulates why Pete sucks.

It's white as hell
The option for whom even the most mild alternative is too spicy
A reminder that the highest office is being voted mayor by like eleven thousand people
Probably a byproduct of failed CIA mind control experiments

I believe you meant “emulsifies” :classiclol:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Rodatose posted:

it just rocks my socks how quickly the dnc is cycling through these worthless dems. they gobble them up, scuttle their careers when attention is shined on bad records they could have otherwise skated on for a few congressional terms, and then spit them out to panickedly move on to the next one

bernie is an all hands on deck situation where they'll use everything they can to save themselves. unfortunately for them they have already been hollowed out by HRC's effort to get elected in 2016

there’s only 3 novel candidates in the democratic field: bernie, gabbard, and yang

the 25 other losers are all interchangeable failures: you have the unelectable centrist white woman who tells you better things aren’t possible, or maybe you’re interested in the old white guy who tells you better things aren’t possible, well what about the billionaire who tells you better things aren’t possible, on aisle 4 we have the black woman who tells you better things aren’t possible, on the end cap we have the gay guy who tells you better things aren’t possible, and get this... ANOTHER WHITE GUY telling you... that better things aren’t possible.

like don’t take this as an endorsement of yang or gabbard, but they’re the only other ones saying something genuinely novel in the field. yangbucks is actually new. anti-imperialism/recognition of the empire is actually new.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phone posted:

there’s only 3 novel candidates in the democratic field: bernie, gabbard, and yang

the 25 other losers are all interchangeable failures: you have the unelectable centrist white woman who tells you better things aren’t possible, or maybe you’re interested in the old white guy who tells you better things aren’t possible, well what about the billionaire who tells you better things aren’t possible, on aisle 4 we have the black woman who tells you better things aren’t possible, on the end cap we have the gay guy who tells you better things aren’t possible, and get this... ANOTHER WHITE GUY telling you... that better things aren’t possible.

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tubgoat posted:

Pretty hosed up that no one has tried mixing mayonnaise with other things and frankly, mayonnaise is a much better condiment than white people are humans.

i've seen this called 'canadian sauce' for some reason

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
It's crazy the Dems can't even find a guy to come up with a 9 9 9 plan or whatever, just absolutely generic people. I couldn't tell you any specific difference on any policy between Booker, klobuchar, Harris or Warren and they're all sitting us senators

And this doesn't even include the guys who can't make the debate like the Colorado or Montana guys. At least inslee yelled about the climate

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I won't try
To feed all the lies
To feel what lies
Beyond the eyes
Your cries and your laughter
Forever after

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

mastershakeman posted:

It's crazy the Dems can't even find a guy to come up with a 9 9 9 plan or whatever, just absolutely generic people. I couldn't tell you any specific difference on any policy between Booker, klobuchar, Harris or Warren and they're all sitting us senators

And this doesn't even include the guys who can't make the debate like the Colorado or Montana guys. At least inslee yelled about the climate

just remember that republicans are a monolithic block who all share the same ideology and promote a cult-like atmosphere around various individuals who are seen as infallible gods amongst men

anyways, vote blue no matter who!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/lbarronlopez/status/1199023210802634752

lol she quit before he told them to vote trump

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

As president, I promise to fill the camps with, uh, my friends, the people of that other nation.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Telling people to vote Trump makes no sense, like does Joe think that's a zinger?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rand alPaul posted:

Telling people to vote Trump makes no sense, like does Joe think that's a zinger?

it's his way of saying "gently caress you, you don't have a choice anyway"

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Rand alPaul posted:

no the message is that he doesn't think that he needs to pay any attention to them because WHAT ABOUT TRUMP

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Brother Entropy posted:

if you're under 60 and you're a democrat you automatically get labeled a progressive

also if youre over 60

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Al! posted:

yang told his normal supporters to stop wearing that one because his nazi supporters were way into it

i guess the streotype that nazis understand symbols and fashion better than centrists is true

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

like don’t take this as an endorsement of yang or gabbard, but they’re the only other ones saying something genuinely novel in the field. yangbucks is actually new. anti-imperialism/recognition of the empire is actually new.

Castro has a pretty comprehensive policy thing for aiding indigenous people

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Kamala's brother-in-law Tony West is the chief legal officer for Uber. Today Uber is making their drivers agree to a bunch of legalese that also contains the line "You acknowledge and agree that Company is a technology services provider that does not provide transportation services.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Also lol @ the lib who thinks we're stopping at the 1st Amendment. We're gonna go full William Lloyd Garrison on the slavers constitution.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

papa horny michael posted:

Kamala's brother-in-law Tony West is the chief legal officer for Uber. Today Uber is making their drivers agree to a bunch of legalese that also contains the line "You acknowledge and agree that Company is a technology services provider that does not provide transportation services.

Hm..
Cut their heads off

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/nprresist/status/1198412164928802818?s=21

can’t wait to give my wife the tiny rape whistle for Christmas

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I honestly admire the grift. Every dollar bilked from these #RESISTANCE idiots is one less they give to Mayor Pete's campaign

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I feel the real grifting money is with MAGA chuds but good luck to the Resistance grifters

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Phone posted:

Well I see who’s already forgotten Mindset

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/cooperlund/status/1198961622007631872?s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

who would have thought "gently caress off, vote for trump then" wouldn't be received well

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

nah posted:

I feel the real grifting money is with MAGA chuds but good luck to the Resistance grifters

pelosi_prayer_candle.jpg

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Trabisnikof posted:

bernie’s already the good vibes candidate

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

How quick C-SPAM is to forsake Marianne :(

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

sword_man.gif posted:

RUSSIAN chamber pop eh? letting the mask slip a bit huh comrade????????

docbeard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AnN19v_ohw

(I may have different ideas about "catchy" than most people.)

more like Russian chamber POT

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sounds like they were telling her that she was insane when they don't interact with her or even try to engage with her on an honest level ever

typical patriarchy

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/1198983817035493376?s=19

The ensuing sputtering meltdown has been spectacular

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

it's his way of saying "gently caress you, you don't have a choice anyway"

Look at his record~

also its still that same neoliberal hedging of taking votes for granted, its very insulting

sorry for making an insane post filled with animosity, i will do better to not succumb to confirmation biases next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Who is calling Warren Hillary 2.0, outside of a prediction of her General Election chances? Warren could never mastermind that many murders.