Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Lockett please catch passes from Bullshit Magic Artist(TM) Russell Wilson, thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I hear DJ Moore died, and I really hope it’s not true. He’s been super consistent.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

Lockett please catch passes from Bullshit Magic Artist(TM) Russell Wilson, thanks in advance

This but Hollister.

Also hey Matt Ryan if you want to start doing anything any time now.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 24, 2019

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Rick Grimes posted:

I hear DJ Moore died, and I really hope it’s not true. He’s been super consistent.

I'm completely hosed if true.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Jesus christ Matt Gay what the gently caress. 3 straight missed XPs in a league where that's a -1.5 for me.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Matt Gay is going to cost me a playoff spot!

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Matt Zerella posted:

I'm completely hosed if true.

He’s apparently back on the field after this:

https://twitter.com/ftbeard11/status/1198687215305388033?s=21

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
So is Lockett being used solely as a decoy today? Thought he was good to go?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Cohen just does things and I love him

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Started Wentz over Allen. :negative:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Chernabog posted:

Started Wentz over Allen. :negative:

Wentz over Mayfield here. I share your pain

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
I think dj moore is my best draft pick, dude rules shame he probably will have a gimpy arm the rest of the season

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Came back and owned in second half. No idea how. Rivera must have seen his arm back on like Frankenstein.

Feels drat good to pull Baker off the FA pool to start him over Dak. Dak is good, but man NE in rainy weather, yikes.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
If I win this week I'm finally in playoff positioning after a season of struggles

Of course a guy who's already eliminated is whipping me between his ertz, Odell and Allen Robinson

At this point im not even sure if mixon was a worse pick for me than saquon, god drat he looks bad but I keep starting him

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Nov 24, 2019

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Everyone knew it was gonna be a Benny Snell Jr. day didn't you and didn't tell me and let me start Samuels :mad:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Huge shoutout to fantasy football Twitter for trying to will patrick laird out of thin air

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Deebo bitch. Called that shot

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This is bullshit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

gently caress you Packers defense stop leaving guys wide open for big rear end touchdowns. I need Jimmy G to not do anything else for the rest of tonight

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Oakland defense was a bad choice holy poo poo

Wilson and Lockett sucked rear end today, thankfully they carried my team the last few weeks with Adams out.

Now Adams is dragging my team kicking and screaming to 8-4 :toot:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Bellmaker posted:

Oakland defense was a bad choice holy poo poo
I also made this mistake. Had to play against McCaffery's unstoppable bullshit this week too. Now I'm down 4.5 in standard with my Mark Andrews vs opp's Gerald Everett. My fantasy season is dependent on tight ends :negative:

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Varg posted:

I also made this mistake. Had to play against McCaffery's unstoppable bullshit this week too. Now I'm down 4.5 in standard with my Mark Andrews vs opp's Gerald Everett. My fantasy season is dependent on tight ends :negative:

You've got a decent shot at least. Mandrews owns and Everett's been very blah this season.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
god bless Lamar Jackson, the greatest RB to ever play at QB

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

My dynasty rebuild was down 50 coming into tonight with Lamar Jackson, Cooks and MAndrews to play

As of posting I am down 9

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
I was down 70 going into tonight I'm 6 pts away now. Probably still going to lose but drat. Jackson, Kupp and Ingram are my only guys left.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I need 16 more yards from MAndrews, RG3 is in and they're not gonna let him throw it. great

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I need Andrew to do absolutely nothing from here on.

I also debated benching Woods and picking up Willie Snead since he'd be the only other option available and I can't believe that would have actually been the right choice.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Literally lost on that last garbage time catch to Woods.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving fantasy football hounds.

I am thankful I have nobody playing today and can just concentrate on watching football and stuffing myself.

Granted this is partly because I no longer trust Matt Ryan and I benched Marvin Jones due to Lions QB misery. But I'm trying to focus on the positive.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Happy Thanksgiving.

Over half my Scott Fish Bowl lineup plays today, in the first round of the playoffs :shepicide:

Josh Allen, Matt Ryan, Julio/Russell Gage, Devonta Freeman, Michael Gallup and Devin Singletary

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Looking forward to getting bodied by the #1 team this week

Yes he has Allen Robinson why did you ask

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Nice of Golladay to do that when i finally get the courage to bench him for someone else.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lol Bears

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Nice of Golladay to do that when i finally get the courage to bench him for someone else.

I also benched him. But at least I already clinched a playoff spot so I don't really care.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

a rob playing - hell ye---

golladay on my bench :(

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

Happy Thanksgiving fantasy football hounds.

I am thankful I have nobody playing today and can just concentrate on watching football and stuffing myself.

Granted this is partly because I no longer trust Matt Ryan and I benched Marvin Jones due to Lions QB misery. But I'm trying to focus on the positive.

Started Jones because I didn’t want to play Sammy Watkins. So far I’ve got a touchdown so whoohoo!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Started Jones because I didn’t want to play Sammy Watkins. So far I’ve got a touchdown so whoohoo!

Lol I did the exact opposite. Sammy Watkins don't fail me now.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

Lol I did the exact opposite. Sammy Watkins don't fail me now.

Narrator: He failed him.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I’m thankful for Golladay being on my opponents bench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Started Anthony Miller in Fish Bowl :cool: