Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

:whitewater:

Lowtax's life sounds like kind of a nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

3000 is a lot of money. I hope IWC and Matt Damon step up to the plate

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe he'll get a discount on his third divorce.

Integral was just a fiance so isn't this only the second divorce? (assuming it's Lady Ambien and not his previous ex running off with their daughter)
That really has to suck either in terms of him definitely having a type, or just sheer bad luck. Hope he had some cushion in the account and isn't more turbo-hosed by being forced into a negative balance

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Coolness Averted posted:

Integral was just a fiance so isn't this only the second divorce? (assuming it's Lady Ambien and not his previous ex running off with their daughter)
That really has to suck either in terms of him definitely having a type, or just sheer bad luck. Hope he had some cushion in the account and isn't more turbo-hosed by being forced into a negative balance

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Is Lady Ambien divorcing Lowtax? Or is he still going through the previous divorce?

I think I remember from... something that LadyAmbien is a Canadian. So that sounds like they're divorcing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Well, that's very sad.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Poor Lowtax. I feel sorry for him.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's just too much drama lately. It was a lot easier when the biggest deal was like, the Star Citizen forum is mad again. I think the whole world is just too online, myself included.
Derek Smart going apeshit at you because he thought you owned jpgs was certainly brighter times.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
On a scale of 1 to 10 where the ICQ pusher robot prank is 1, and joose dealer Brewkakke O.D.'ing on a park bench followed by TCC goons trying to contact his grieving family to get refunds on their orders is a 10, this seems like a solid 9/9.5

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I feel bad got Lowtax, I really do, because he is apparently the universe's whipping boy. But I am also looking forward to his inevitable return to the forums to spill the tea, the shade, and the pink lemonade.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eh, this is one jug of tea that should probably be kept in the fridge and not doled out to the forums.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I feel for lowtax. He's funny and also he has been a really good owner/steward of this place.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, this is one jug of tea that should probably be kept in the fridge and not doled out to the forums.

I mean on the one hand I’m totally sympathetic and agree with you here on principle alone, but on the other hand we’re only discussing it because of a public post. It’s not like Lowtax is unaware of how the internet works.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

I feel for lowtax. He's funny and also he has been a really good owner/steward of this place.

Then why don't you marry him

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, I don't feel great about this, but as all of this was publicly disclosed, I can't imagine he didn't think it wouldn't be talked about.

Everyone ITT is being pretty cool so far, which is what I expected.

e:

food court bailiff posted:

I mean on the one hand I’m totally sympathetic and agree with you here on principle alone, but on the other hand we’re only discussing it because of a public post. It’s not like Lowtax is unaware of how the internet works.

Beaten, but yeah.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I think we all feel bad enough for him already

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Ill do it, but only after the next gaminggarbage check hits

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is Lowtax, there's a pretty well established pattern here.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Pick posted:

I think we all feel bad enough for him already

lmao

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Running these forums is such good karma that Lowtax's entire life shits on itself to balance it out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Hasn't he been through enough bad relationships?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ten grand a month on patreon holy smokes between that and his normal 9-5 that’s not too shabby

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poor Lowtax :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Ten grand a month on patreon holy smokes between that and his normal 9-5 that’s not too shabby

Better start dividing everything by two.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

oldpainless posted:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

oldpainless posted:

Sure, but factor in disgusting medical expenses and also a constant parade of bullshit like this and it starts to seem a lot less enviable.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

there's more on his facebook (including pictures) but lowtax has just posted this:

quote:

police are now working with the detectives to determine if and when an Amber Alert should be issued for my three year old daughter. please, if you see her, please contact me or the police. I'm including a photo of her and my wife, who kidnapped her. she's also traveling with three dogs and a bunny. I do not know anything about the vehicle she's in. thank you

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yikes, Jesus. I hope the kids are okay.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

there's more on his facebook (including pictures) but lowtax has just posted this:
jesus christ

lowtax take my energy. take my spine

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

This isn't a great saga at all.

Good luck Lowtax, I hope your kids are ok

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yikes...

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lowtax posted:

I never expected her to run off with my daughter. Then again, I never expected her temper to get so bad that she assaulted me and was thrown in jail

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well, poo poo

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
:randpop:

:suspense:

Ok no, that's terrifying. I hope she punches out an AMPM clerk and they find the kid post haste. Christ what a nightmare.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Edit: Ah, nevermind. I feel bad making a joke, now.

Veni Vidi Ameche! has a new favorite as of 05:29 on Nov 26, 2019

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

Whole lot of drama online lately. And in real life too, apparently. Guess I stepped down at the right time.

hahaha

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

well gently caress

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Kinda wish something good would happen to Lowtax for once

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Solice Kirsk posted:

Better start dividing everything by two.

twice

StandardVC10 posted:

yeah, this isn't really funny right now, uh hopefully the kid and pets are safely found, and she gets the help she needs. Then we can hear hilarious stories about lady ambien making GBS threads in diapers and ranting about being the next uwe boll before breaking lowtax over her knee, but right now that's a real lovely spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

StandardVC10 posted: