Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Signs your campaign is doing great
https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1199308446308478976

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

that's TOO MANY loving TABS

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quotey posted:

what's kerri doing nowadays anyway

progressive lobbying work

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

CSPAM's a chaotic nightmare realm but also basically the only place on these forums you can have an honest conversation.

Probably just a coincidence.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

No names sounds like a fun way to post

It would still be easy to see who's who

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

PNAS
come on

COME ON

they're not really wrong; the usa is kind of like the soviet union in that we are deteriorating and self harming mostly due to our own issues rather than something like a foreign president demanding we tear down a wall

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

How can anyone not pay attention to this image, it always captivates me for a few seconds.

:3:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

Donald Trump is thought of constantly by millions of people every day.

Donald TRUMP!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
despite how frequently bad cspam is, its also just as frequently good and the only place id want to talk about politics

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

thank you so much!

which tag do you want?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Nichael posted:

depends on if the del dems release it

excited to see it

do they know who you are? it would be more entertaining if it was just a bunch of rude tweets

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

please if there is a fair and just god, all i want in life is the delaware democrats to be acutely aware of C-SPAM and have perma-conniptions at its wretched indecorous behavior and comments of eating our asses from the front while trying to parse what "snart helg" means.

this has already happened btw:

Mayman10 posted:

Just to clarify, I did volunteer for Kerri. She was never going to beat Carper. She ran with no campaign experience, no experience in office, and most importantly no name recognition in Delaware.

Kerri really wasn't a good candidate and her speech skills at the beginning of her campaign were really offputting. At an event I was at someone asked her about gun control, her response was "gun control won't help curb suicides since people can still slit their wrists". A democrat saying that post parkland is not a good look and it's also just a terrible answer for a voter.

I will say that from Spring 2018 to Fall 2018 Kerri got so much better at speeches and her platform was refined. She impressed well at the AOC event and if she had been at that level the whole time and started a bit earlier she would have had a much better shot.

There's also the criticism that running those kind of long shot state wide races hurts the state races as funds and manpower are split and the party can't funnel excess funds from say a Coons or Carper campaign to smaller campaigns that actually need the money to win their races.

Honestly we should just drop Delaware into the ocean at this point.

they're aware of this forum now.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

docbeard posted:

CSPAM's a chaotic nightmare realm but also basically the only place on these forums you can have an honest conversation.

Probably just a coincidence.

I got unceremoniously booted out of cspam discord for saying playing overwatch is the same as personally executing uighurs

animist
Aug 28, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

CSPAM is barely moderated and, like the Star Citizen forum, unable to understand that not everything exists in relation to their topics of choice. So now it's eating itself. Same thing that killed LF. Fully metastasized CSPAM. Good luck!

the difference is that terrifying insane late capitalism is literally omnipresent

like you go hiking in the woods to escape it and you hike up a mountain and come to a break in the trees and look out over the landscape and all you see are the huge bare tracts of dusty construction where they're cutting down huge swaths of trees to build the new megamall that nobody's even going to go to and you turn to keep climbing and in the middle of the trail there's a discarded snack wrapper labeled TRUMP

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

CSPAM is barely moderated and, like the Star Citizen forum, unable to understand that not everything exists in relation to their topics of choice. So now it's eating itself. Same thing that killed LF. Fully metastasized CSPAM. Good luck!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
how did all these candidates not figure out months ago they had no chance?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

eonwe posted:

despite how frequently bad cspam is, its also just as frequently good and the only place id want to talk about politics

:same:

people get real annoyed with me when i bring them printouts of the pictures posted in this thread or send them a bound copy of my posts from each trump thread

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

what if I try to sell them the nichael dossier instead?

sell them this one

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
oh some emily texted me about your lady and I'm really nervous and haven't texted back yet

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nichael posted:

thank you so much!

which tag do you want?

Oh is that a thing? Surprise me I guess, pick your favorite.

And good luck in the campaign gently caress Chris Coons

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

is that oxygen escaping from my lungs?

i believe it is

they're all business minded, because America? America is just a business. Now f**kin' pay me.

thats just jargon for "we need to figure out how to be popular"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

please if there is a fair and just god, all i want in life is the delaware democrats to be acutely aware of C-SPAM and have perma-conniptions at its wretched indecorous behavior and comments of eating our asses from the front while trying to parse what "snart helg" means.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Asproigerosis posted:

how did all these candidates not figure out months ago they had no chance?

They know they aren't going to win, their goal is to keep Bernie or Warren from hitting 50% on the first ballot at the convention

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also I think I donated to scarane but I was drunk

way better than that dipshit coons

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

I got unceremoniously booted out of cspam discord for saying playing overwatch is the same as personally executing uighurs

You said that I personally execute uighurs.

Consider learning what comedy is and how that did not fall under that category

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

nothing much whats helgefølelse with you?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

in all fairness, do you?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

oh, they'll know soon... only three days.... it can't be stopped...

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

staring a qcs thread about this now
I will not be anonymized

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

well?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CHRIS COONS

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

:hmmyes:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quotey posted:

excited to see it

do they know who you are? it would be more entertaining if it was just a bunch of rude tweets

yes, they know who I am now, they've effectively doxxed my twitter and these posts.

also, yes, it's just a bunch of rude tweets. that's their idea of kompromat because they are complete idiots.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

this has already happened btw:

they're aware of this forum now.

if they're aware of this forum then they should know that the rest of the country loving hates delaware, and especially hates its senators

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

also I think I donated to scarane but I was drunk

way better than that dipshit coons

please don't slur eonwe

yes i never want to see coo*s face ever again but that doesn't give you carte blanche okay~

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

oh some emily texted me about your lady and I'm really nervous and haven't texted back yet

that's one of our volunteers! text back to say you support. tell them to say hi to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Wait is booked saying they're switching their strategy to persuading voters? Because lol if that's what he's saying