Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

14 and in his 40s i believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Anyone have a good citation for the Harris Twins showing off the tattoos story?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

coconono posted:

I went with Dana Warrior for turning her CHUDband into a prop martyr for profit off of sick kids.

Yeah.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

davidbix posted:

Anyone have a good citation for the Harris Twins showing off the tattoos story?

https://twitter.com/NY64Tournament/status/1199385410750885888?s=09

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I mean the ECW locker room story.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

until mansoor gets a pepe tattoo i'm gonna have to give it to the actual factual nazis

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Also surprised actual fascist politician with an SS tattoo on his calf while wrestling in WWF Ludvig Borga isn't on this list

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Nov 26, 2019

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

KungFu Grip posted:

Also surprised actual fascist politician with an SS tatto on his calf while wrestling in WWF Ludvig Borga isn't on this list

even Jim Ross hated the guy.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

karmicknight posted:

I guess I’ll have to protest vote the 4 Chan alt right flavor of nazi and not the biker flavor just yet (I assume there are more biker nazis in the field) though TNA hiring the Harris twins to intimidate production staff into working for free is really hosed up.

This is what put it over the top for Hitler and Twitler for me. They're all various flavours of white supremacists (Trad wife, Actual Nazis, Extremely Online Alt-righter) but intimidating unpaid TNA staff is really something else.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Borga wasn't in the WWE for a full year, which was the qualification for this tournament, i think

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
If someone wants to vote for Brock for politicking backstage; he's supposedly why WWE never pulled the trigger on pushing Braun as the top guy. Brock was supposedly verbal about not wanting to work with him or put him over backstage and stiffed Braun multiple times, just because Braun's first year on the main roster he was told to no sell stuff and WWE put him in the ring with Brock at the Rumble.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I went with Dana but a part of me wanted to go with Mansor just so maybe newlegacy could pick up on the fact he's not someone they should be cheering on (especially slip who seems more online left leaning and should know better)

But that's a dumb reason so I went with Dana because her warping of who the warrior was will continue and uses sick kids to prop up the fake legend that was warrior warrior.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
mansoor is a massive piece of poo poo

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I should be upset about the reprehensible tattoo but can't get past my surprise at their glorious curls.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Voted Dana Warrior because both Warrior and Dana are a special kind of repulsive.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I should be upset about the reprehensible tattoo but can't get past my surprise at their glorious curls.

There is so much going on in this picture.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The final play in!

https://twitter.com/NY64Tournament/status/1199515009631563776

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

They look like Chuck Palumbo's racist cousins.

Edit: I went with Bob Holly because he lives around here and is a total dickhead to everybody in town

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

TheKingslayer posted:

They look like Chuck Palumbo's racist cousins.

Sean O'Haire?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I went with Teddy Hart because I’ve seen that Poppin Dogs and Talkin Hogs

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Can someone find that Facebook post from a month ago about that missing Canadian wrestler who was living in Florida and dating Teddy Hart? Yeah.....

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I’ve never liked the way the Steiners would murder jobbers so I guess I’m voting for the Legend of the Dog-Faced Gremlin

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Yeah being a bully in the wrestling ring is one thing, sex trafficking and animal murder is another. Teddy Hart and it ain't even close.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/NY64Tournament/status/1199515009631563776

https://twitter.com/NY64Tournament/status/1199514351121641472

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Yeah being a bully in the wrestling ring is one thing, sex trafficking and animal murder is another. Teddy Hart and it ain't even close.

What’s Teddy Hart’s deal? I’ve never really heard of him

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Seams posted:

What’s Teddy Hart’s deal? I’ve never really heard of him

Only thing I know was the dude had a meltdown and started puking all over the ring once, and he's technically related to the hart family but I don't think he ever trained in the hosed up torture dungeon
Oh and he was cherrypicked/groomed to be a Hart in the wwe but got cut for being an rear end in a top hat

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gonna lean toward Rick here more since he worked WWE more than Teddy and I think Rick stiffed more people than Holly/Regal (not to mention that injury to Bagwell on that sloppy bulldog)

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Teddy's WWE resume is very short but anyone here is gonna be stomped by a murderer in the first round so whatever.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Not even sure what Regal did to be here, aside from shooting his own career in the foot via substance abuse. And probably being more involved with the Benoit stuff than he lets on

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Teddy Hart is an apparent rapist and maybe sex trafficker who abuses his pets as his wrestling gimmick and is on like his 5th or 6th indy rehab tour that involves GCW and MLW. He should have been in the main ny 64. Surprised Bully Ray, who has said horrendous poo poo in promos and to get heat from crowds as recent as 2013 wasnt in any of the vote in rounds.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

voting for teddy even though that moonsault thing was super cool but not cool enough to out weigh the others

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pinche Rudo posted:

Can someone find that Facebook post from a month ago about that missing Canadian wrestler who was living in Florida and dating Teddy Hart? Yeah.....

The way you Teddy Hart describe his life, it’s like a series of sex worker related accidents. Teddy’s dangerous outside of wrestling too. The other guys mostly toned it to a mildly unsafe if provoked level.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Teddy Hart smacked CM Punk around in a Denny's once didn't he?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Teddy just beats out Holly. Rick Steiner was a dick but not to their level, and I don't think Regal belongs here just because he got cute w/Goldberg once.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Despite truly hitting his stride just a little too late to be included in this tournament, I'd like to add Corey Graves's name to the thread for bullying Mauro Ranallo off of survivor series and tv this week, on top of being trash as both a person and commentator. He's easily like a rank 68 along with Mansoor.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

TheKingslayer posted:

We're voting for the worst things they've done, not the best.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TheKingslayer posted:

It was one of two amateur fights on Punk's record before he signed with UFC. I forget what the other loss was.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ok yeah if half that stuff about Teddy can be at all confirmed he is overqualified for the play-in spot.
Sex Trafficking is Top 4 seed territory.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Nov 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

It was one of two amateur fights on Punk's record before he signed with UFC. I forget what the other loss was.

the heavy bag at Roufusport.