Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Seeing all you wonderful goons joining for more thorough destruction of PnW warms my gay heart. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
I have evidence that Noctis Anarch Caelum is in fact, gay.

Please share the love to Noctis so he can come out.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Guys, please for the benefit of our readers, could you either refrain from any form of irony, facetiousness or any examples of humour or, if it's absolutely necessary that you employ them, please telegraph each instance with a clear, two-paragraph introduction.

Captain Splendid fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Nov 27, 2019

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Captain Splendid posted:

Guys, please for the benefit of our readers, could you either refrain from any form of irony, facetiousness or any examples of humour or, if it's absolutely necessary that you employ them, please telegraph each instance with a clear, two-paragraph introduction.

*farts on u*

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Rude!

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:

Captain Splendid posted:

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Um, excuse me, either you did not follow my express instructions or I have to take your post at face value :colbert:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

best bale posted:

Postin’ in this this thread to be approved by discord goons. Oh god please approve me :ohdear:

Nation is Whatisgoingon

welcome to the flaming car that is PnW

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Zetsubou-san posted:

welcome to the flaming car that is PnW

if only the flaming wreck that is PnW was only a size of a car. It's at least a parking lot's worth of flaming cars. Possibly an entire factory. Probably a Tesla one.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

https://twitter.com/CrillFactor/status/1198788004074020864

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Next j4g thread in FYAD please

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Piss!

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QnVVZZyzaI

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

:piss:

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

It's so hot in here!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:shobon:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lmao

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm upset I couldn't paste all 60+ pages of it, not the first 3 sufficed I guess

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

:vince:

PathAsc posted:

I'm upset I couldn't paste all 60+ pages of it, not the first 3 sufficed I guess

Not like he read past the first sentence anyway.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:perfect:

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

All that's required is a link to your Something Awful forum account and the ability to fill out a short form with information we need.

Where is this alleged form? I created a funny shaped country though it is sad how many vertices they limit you to.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Ossipago posted:

Where is this alleged form? I created a funny shaped country though it is sad how many vertices they limit you to.

Hit the discord link in the OP.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

My nation was a very respectable dong shape but I changed it so a notmad pubbie couldn't report me over it.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
Sent my app in, country is called SHUT UP THOUGHT

authpls

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

My pubbie hasn't responded to my second reply of John Galt poo poo, I was really hoping we'd make it at least 20 pages in or maybe get a meltdown. Oh well, the next idiot that messages me can be a new try.

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:
NOTE: please DO NOT reply to any of these threads. We want them to out themselves.

Meltdown from one of the chuds

So one of the Anti Goons guys got really mad recently, and decided to to try to "trigger" us by using a known trans-slur "troon", and backpedaled hard. Note: we had already reported someone one week ago for using it in an embargo notice to the Admin as a slur and he agreed that it was a slur and removed it. (He HAD to have seen it, it's too specific) He did eventually edit it out later since it's not there now.

(Yes, they are on the SA account process as if it's something)

And made another post whining about perceived bias by said Admin (because our reports work because of real rule breaking)

And after we did try to show PMing someone to NOT use the previously defined slur, decided to whine and needed a transperson to tell him its wrong.
To which one of our trans members did.

He then went on a diatribe about how we lied to him to trap him (obvious lie on hid part). And even quoted Lowtax where Lowtax had used another slur ("tranny"), which means he used another slur. He even admitted to reviewing the Urban Dictionary post on "troon" which is like mostly about how it's a slur against transpeople.

He's now even getting criticzed by those normally against us for an obvious troll he was doing.
I mean, if he had any thought into this, this was going to be an obvious failure.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
He's definitely a terminally online alt-right poo poo head. Nobody else in their lives whips out the phrase quid pro quo and vomits out slurs like that besides people who have been soaking their brain in that kind of loosely-politically-based hate speech.

Really happy we're kicking over their internet sand castles and invading their safe spaces.

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Hit the discord link in the OP.

Ah, I think I never saw it because of the known goon thing. If that's all there is to it I'm ready to join. Country is Hipster Kolkhoz SAR.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

It's so quaint that they think they can goon-proof a game.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

It's so quaint that minesome thinks they can make a game at all, much less a goon-proof one.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

corgski posted:

It's so quaint that minesome thinks they can make a game at all, much less a goon-proof one.

We're going to create a zybourne clock by proxy at this point

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

corgski posted:

inb4 minesome just somehow makes a carbon copy of PnW with minor changes. That'll be fun on a lot of different fronts.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
It cannot be overstated how stupid the pubbies opposed to us are. Like, the ones that are already ragequitting because of legitimate moderation actions against obvious bad actors.

The best part? It's still the early days, we are gaining more and more power with each goon that joins our cause.

We are the stellaris-style endgame crisis of this game. The opposition pubbies won't know what hit them.

E: also I may or may not be terrible at golf.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

"More fair" moderation aka "lets me say all the slurs and ~~take off the mask~~ and punishes people who complain about that because freeze peach"

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Sardonik posted:

E: also I may or may not be terrible at golf.

GOONS is mainly a golf club with a minor P&W presence only, it is known.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Aesculus posted:

GOONS is mainly a golf club with a minor P&W presence only, it is known.

Except when we play Plinko

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

gently caress plinko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

dragonshardz posted:

"More fair" moderation aka "lets me say all the slurs and ~~take off the mask~~ and punishes people who complain about that because freeze peach"

It's funny because it takes a massive amount of effort to have Alex and the mods do the bare minimum you would expect out of moderation.