Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

CongoJack posted:

That senator from idaho that got caught being gay in the bathroom of the airport and when he got caught he asked the cops if being a US senator would help him out.
That bathroom temporarily became a popular tourist site at the airport until they remodeled it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

CongoJack posted:

That senator from idaho that got caught being gay in the bathroom of the airport and when he got caught he asked the cops if being a US senator would help him out.

larry craig lol yes he comes up often itt and it's always still funny to me

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
it must really, really suck to be old and married and gay looking for airport dick but it's a real struggle to have sympathy for closeted GOP shitbirds

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

mooyashi posted:

larry craig lol yes he comes up often itt and it's always still funny to me

The bathroom he was caught in was a tourist attraction for some time iirc

Also I thought it was Ted Cruz's dad who killed JFK. Maybe it was a tag team

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Obama saying the police acted stupidly regarding Gates (true) and people got so upset lol

people were like "the cops saw a black man jiggling with a lock so of course they arrested him thats what they're supposed to do"

fuckin americans lol

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Shirley Sherrod, Henry Louis Gates and Van Jones showed that Obama really did not have a problem throwing other black people under the bus when they were facing racism in order to preserve his political career.

Republicans just ran laps around him for eight years straight.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Canadian shock jocks tricking Sarah Palin into a crank phone call pretending to be Nicolas Sarkozy, and Palin not picking up on all the obvious clues.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
sarah palin was america's idiot trash trial balloon and people loving loved it, not sure why i was surprised when trump won

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Nancy Pelosi scolded a class of young children visiting DC because they told her to support the Green New Deal

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Diane Feinstein insisting the the confederate flag be flown on a state building...in California

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

"Wide stance"

The press conference where he insisted he is not gay while his wife stood next to him with a 1000 yard stare

He also married a widow with a number of adult children. Larry Craig has no children outside of his step children.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

MikeCrotch posted:

Diane Feinstein insisting the the confederate flag be flown on a state building...in California

wait what

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

A black dude climbed the flag pole and tore it down and everything. Liberal San Francisco :allears:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

https://sfbayview.com/2019/04/its-true-as-san-francisco-mayor-dianne-feinstein-did-repeatedly-fly-a-confederate-flag-in-front-of-city-hall/

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Compare to Minnesota which has a confederate flag on display in their state capitol (I think) - because it was captured during the civil war by Minnesota infantry unit.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Filthy Hans posted:

Nancy Pelosi scolded a class of young children visiting DC because they told her to support the Green New Deal

The Atlantic then referred to them as “jackbooted tots.”

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

MikeCrotch posted:

Compare to Minnesota which has a confederate flag on display in their state capitol (I think) - because it was captured during the civil war by Minnesota infantry unit.

It got moved to the Historical Society in the 90s after Virginia got pissy about it. Still on display though.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
herman cain quoting the pokemon theme song, then getting pissed about being called out for quoting pokemon, then becoming the head of the imf or whatever the gently caress trump has him doing now

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Former DILF posted:

He also married a widow with a number of adult children. Larry Craig has no children outside of his step children.

the buck stops here

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
also the name of that bathroom lol

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ronald reagan died

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Thump! posted:

Ronald reagan died

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Thump! posted:

Ronald reagan died

Do you think he shat his pants and died sitting in his own runny dookie? :angel:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
The US Navy blew up a battleships turret in 1989 by doing unsafe poo poo and blamed it on a gay guy being suicidal

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

A major study justifying austerity in the wake of the 08 crash turned out to have an Excel typo that made the result of the study entirely wrong

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Wow she sucks

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Have a great weekend. The president makes such a thing possible for us all."

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

This was Diane Feinstein not Nancy Pelosi

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
~DEAL FROM STRENGTH OR GET CRUSHED EVERY TIIIIIME~~

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Ben Garrison got invited to the White House for some social media summit but the invitation was rescinded once people started reading his comics

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Ben Garrison got invited to the White House for some social media summit but the invitation was rescinded once people started reading his comics

his haters keeping him down

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Fantastic Flyer posted:

He still draws Trump like Adonis

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

GalacticAcid posted:

buzzfeed hamilton slack

https://twitter.com/Arielle07/status/661969290661359616

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
for like the fifth time itt but evergreen, Immortal Technique stuffed Lin Manuel-Miranda into a trashcan

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

GalacticAcid posted:

buzzfeed hamilton slack

Watch Emma Watson beatbox for Lin-Manuel Miranda's rap on gender equality.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

mooyashi posted:

for like the fifth time itt but evergreen, Immortal Technique stuffed Lin Manuel-Miranda into a trashcan

i lol everytime

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

mooyashi posted:

and the name of this trashcan was ideology

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

mooyashi posted:

dance with the garbage

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

mooyashi posted:

I was disappointed to find out it was in high school and not like, recently on camera, but it's still pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Missouri governor gave out free isis hunting permits on his website

Also he didnt quit after he was accused of blackmailing a naked woman with pictures

But he did quit as soon as an election case started up that would expose his dark money ties

Also the courts decided it was A Okay for him to use the Confide App for official business even though confide doesn't save anything