Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Ugh. I keep going back and forth on this

Dak Prescott v Buffalo (tomorrow)

Or

Deshaun Watson v New England

Playing against the #1 team and I’m currently #4. I hate benching Watson but he sucked against the Ravens D and I’m afraid NE is going to do the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Keith Atherton posted:

Or

Someone asked the same thing in the other thread, so just gonna lay out my answer here.

generic one posted:

I’ve got Watson, and if I had Dak as a backup, I’d probably be facing the same question. I think Dallas has a better chance of dominating Buffalo than Houston has against NE.

That said, I think Houston has an underdog chance of kicking some rear end at home on a Sunday (instead of a Thursday, and Turkey Day, to boot), so if you’re looking for a safe floor, go Dak. If you need a miracle high scoring game, go Watson.

Also, since it’s somewhat relevant, and I didn’t get any responses to this question, gonna go ahead and post it again here:

quote:

Anyone have any stats about how teams over or under perform on Turkey Day? Regular Thursdays always seem wild, but I’m inclined to think Turkey Day would add some complexity to the equation.

Any thoughts there?

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
.5ppr, currently projected to lose by 7ish points

Pick two WRs to sit:

Golladay vs CHI
Beasley @DAL
Shepard vs GB
Cobb vs BUF
Alston (if he plays) @MIA

Pick one RB to start

Singletary @DAL
Sanders @MIA
Hunt @PIT
White @HOU

And then pick a flex from everyone left.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

trdn89 posted:

.5ppr, currently projected to lose by 7ish points

Pick two WRs to sit:

Golladay vs CHI
Beasley @DAL
Shepard vs GB
Cobb vs BUF
Alston (if he plays) @MIA

Pick one RB to start

Singletary @DAL
Sanders @MIA
Hunt @PIT
White @HOU

And then pick a flex from everyone left.

Golladay because the Lions are on some randomly generated QB since Driskel is out. Cobb because gently caress the Cowboys. If Alshon is out you'll probably have to go with Cobb though.

Sanders should get a lot of touches and a lot of attention since the Eagles WRs are dead and Jordan Howard is probably still out.

For your flex, Singletary will get the most touches I think. Hunt has looked like he'll have a solid workload but his upside is limited since he's not the number one RB in Cleveland, and I just cannot recommend any Pats RB outside of emergency situations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

generic one posted:

Someone asked the same thing in the other thread, so just gonna lay out my answer here.

Also, since it’s somewhat relevant, and I didn’t get any responses to this question, gonna go ahead and post it again here:

Any thoughts there?

Thanks - I'm probably going to go Dak

In my limited experience in fantasy football it seems like my players always poo poo the bed on Thanksgiving. But that could be said for most Thursday games

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Keith Atherton posted:

Or

Playing against the #1 team and I’m currently #4. I hate benching Watson but he sucked against the Ravens D and I’m afraid NE is going to do the same

I'm having a weird moment and benching both Baker and Dak in favor of Darnold.

Yup. Rostering three QBs in a 1 QB league.

I'd not trust either. Watson more than Dak if you're sticking with those two.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Need some RB thoughts, 0.5 PPR:

Carson vMIN
Singletary @DAL

Johnathan Williams vTEN
Rashad Penny vMIN
Damien Williams vOAK

Worried about Carson, Penny got all the touches after he fumbled YET AGAIN Sunday and he's going against the MIN defense. NE gashed the Dallas D so I'm pretty comfortable with Singletary. Johnathan Williams just feasted last Thursday.

Upon further thought, I'm starting Singletary for sure. So:

Carson vMIN or Johnathan Williams vTEN?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Chicago D @ Detroit

Or

Carolina D vs Washington

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Well, something called a David Blough is apparently starting for Detroit and I don't even know if he got full reps. Chicago's had some rough sailing, but you can't ask for a better spot.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
PPR, battle for last playoff spot

Need one flex from these 3:

Cobb vs Buf
J Williams @ NYG
McLaurin @ CAR

Leaning Cobb as other 2 have possible weather

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
It’s being too cute to bench Russell Wilson for Sam Darnold this week right?

And rank these guys in half PPR this week:

Robby Anderson @CIN
Devin Singletary @DAL
Hollywood Brown vs SF
Terry McLaurin @ CAR
AJ Brown @IND

Right now I’m starting Robby and Flexing Terry. I want to flex Singletary but him playing today scares me.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

I have a must-win game this week against the 2nd best team in the league who is fielding CMC... do I start:

Dak vs. Buffalo
Darnold @ Cincinnati

Dak is great at home, but it's buffalo, and I'm really enticed by Darnold's matchup and his ability to put up the extra points I need. or he will poo poo the bed.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Hope you didn’t start Dak!

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
Julio’s out - should I flex Gage (vs NO) or Hyde (vs NE) in .5ppr?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

trdn89 posted:

Julio’s out - should I flex Gage (vs NO) or Hyde (vs NE) in .5ppr?

I'd probably do Gage if you're projected to be behind and Hyde if you need safe points

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Update to my big predicament:

Cole Beasley and Anthony Miller sitting on the bench with 23 points each, Latavius Murray currently in my active lineup with...

1 point!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

DC Murderverse posted:

Update to my big predicament:

Cole Beasley and Anthony Miller sitting on the bench with 23 points each, Latavius Murray currently in my active lineup with...

1 point!

Latavius is unstartable while Kamara is healthy and I say this as someone who drafted him, has held on to him all year and even started him last week.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It seemed the past couple of weeks that they at least wanted to get Murray in the mix. Who knew Taysom Hill was going to steal all his thunder?

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
.5 ppr I'm in 4th at 6-6 with a win im in with a loss I need 3 losses between 5-9 to guarantee my playoff entry and also need to not get outscored by 5 seed by 21 points not sure what to do with my wrs/rbs/flex pick 2 wr 2 rb 1 flex first 5 is what im starting currently:

Ridley vs NO (already played)
Moore vs was
Chubb @ pit
Montgomery @ det(already played)
Gurley @ ari

Drake vs lar
T williams @ kc
Juju vs cle
M Williams @ den
Fuller vs ne

Still debating if I should start Gurley over drake or one of the Williams over moore anybody have any advice?

Edit picked up fuller to stash for the playoffs don't want to play him this week Kirk vs lar sammy Watkins vs oak and mccoy vs oak are also available does this change anything?

6-year plan man fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Nov 30, 2019

GibbonTrainer
Apr 19, 2010
Ronald Jones @Jax or James White @Hou?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
RJ gets the most carries

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

who would you rather have next two weeks? I'm thinking about dropping Wentz for Tannehill since this week is irrelevant to me.

Baker Mayfield
vsCIN
@ARI

Wentz
vsNYG
@WAS

Tannehill
@OAK
vsHOU

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Chernabog posted:

who would you rather have next two weeks? I'm thinking about dropping Wentz for Tannehill since this week is irrelevant to me.

Baker Mayfield
vsCIN
@ARI

Wentz
vsNYG
@WAS

Tannehill
@OAK
vsHOU

I’d stick with Wentz, personally.

Alright, can’t make up my mind on two starts, standard scoring:

QB:

D. Watson v NE
K. Allen v WAS

RB:

T. Coleman @ BAL
B. Snell v CLE

Bold is who I’ve got slotted in right now. I’m not really looking for a Hail Mary, just a more predictable floor, hence why I’m considering not starting a stud (Watson).

Edit: K. Allen is literally the best QB on waivers. Everyone in my 12 team league has two rostered, except for me and one other team.

generic one fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Nov 30, 2019

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Yeah, I'd keep it like that.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Who would you rather start at TE this week in .5ppr?

Hollister v.MIN
Rudolph @SEA

Luke Willson is questionable so Hollister isn't likely to see any competition for snaps at TE. Rudolph is the #1 red zone target for Minny but Irv Smith is stealing some of his touches. Leaning Hollister. Both of these are MNF.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

generic one posted:

I’d stick with Wentz, personally.

Alright, can’t make up my mind on two starts, standard scoring:

QB:

D. Watson v NE
K. Allen v WAS

RB:

T. Coleman @ BAL
B. Snell v CLE

Bold is who I’ve got slotted in right now. I’m not really looking for a Hail Mary, just a more predictable floor, hence why I’m considering not starting a stud (Watson).

Edit: K. Allen is literally the best QB on waivers. Everyone in my 12 team league has two rostered, except for me and one other team.

I would start Snell over Coleman in a heartbeat. I see Snell getting 20 Carrie's as Pittsburgh tries to control the clock and keep it out of the hands of Cleveland's surging offense. Tevin Coleman doesnt get a lot of Carrie's and who knows how that game will go.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

Who would you rather start at TE this week in .5ppr?

Hollister v.MIN
Rudolph @SEA

Luke Willson is questionable so Hollister isn't likely to see any competition for snaps at TE. Rudolph is the #1 red zone target for Minny but Irv Smith is stealing some of his touches. Leaning Hollister. Both of these are MNF.

Holister

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Hollister for me, too.

Need two WR and a flex, standard scoring. With Thielen MNF and coming back from the hammy I'm scared of him, but he's the best of these guys too. Having a hard time evaluating the risk/reward calculus.

Boyd vs. NYJ
D. Parker vs. PHI
Thielen @SEA
B. Snell vs. CLE

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Jameis Winston at Jax or
Kirk Cousins at Sea

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Popero posted:

Hollister for me, too.

Need two WR and a flex, standard scoring. With Thielen MNF and coming back from the hammy I'm scared of him, but he's the best of these guys too. Having a hard time evaluating the risk/reward calculus.

Boyd vs. NYJ
D. Parker vs. PHI
Thielen @SEA
B. Snell vs. CLE

Top three there.

Varg posted:

Jameis Winston at Jax or
Kirk Cousins at Sea

Ugh Cousins I guess that one should be a barnburner

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

1 ppr for a flex

Ingram vs SF in lovely weather (90%+ chance of showers all day)
Gordon @ DEN

Been waffling on it all week, got Ingram in there now and still but I’m real tempted to do the last minute switch

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Santheb posted:

1 ppr for a flex

Ingram vs SF in lovely weather (90%+ chance of showers all day)
Gordon @ DEN

Been waffling on it all week, got Ingram in there now and still but I’m real tempted to do the last minute switch

Don’t switch last minute it rarely works, trust your gut

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Don’t switch last minute it rarely works, trust your gut

Resisted the temptation but holy gently caress it is pouring in Baltimore right now

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
I'm also waffling, between:

Metcalf v MIN

or

W.Fuller v NE

It doesn't *really* matter, I've secured a bye, and I'm down by like 55 with Wilson, Ayers, and one of those two receivers to go. So I really just need the biggest boom/bust guy.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 ppr

Hollister vs Min
Irv Smith @Sea

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

1 ppr

Hollister vs Min
Irv Smith @Sea

Hollister.

Rudolph gets more of the targets and red zone looks than smith.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

.5 PPR

Flex spot

White vs. KC
Mixon @ Cle

I feel like White is gonna get a hell of a lot more carries this game. Am I wrong?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
6pt TD league, not the greatest selection but please pick one. Leaning toward Tannehill.

Tannehill @ OAK
Goff vs SEA
Brady vs KC

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Boosh! posted:

6pt TD league, not the greatest selection but please pick one. Leaning toward Tannehill.

Tannehill @ OAK
Goff vs SEA
Brady vs KC

I'd go Tannehill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Need 1 WR, .5ppr

Zach Pascal @TB
Anthony Miller v.DAL (Thu)
James Washington @ARI

I've slotted in Paschal due to his matchup and feel like a moron because I just dropped him and have no faith in him, and also the logic of "vs the Buccs, hell yeah!" failed me the past couple of weeks at QB with Matt Ryan and Nick Foles. Miller's volume has gone up with Gabriel out, but its the Bears, a Thursday, and Gabrial might be back? James Washington has put up numbers the last month but JuJu may be back, and Washington seems kind boom/busty.

Boosh! posted:

Tannehill @ OAK
Goff vs SEA
Brady vs KC

Agreed on Tannehill. He's been weirdly effective.