Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

That nose pimple tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shadow0 posted:

Lol, so he is foreign?

i dont think so but maybe. im mostly interested/amused by the fact the author correctly transliterated the tongue-flap in "shut up" rather than erroneously writing it as a T sound

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Steak posted:

i dont think so but maybe. im mostly interested/amused by the fact the author correctly transliterated the tongue-flap in "shut up" rather than erroneously writing it as a T sound

What will you do if he turns out to be Australian? You'll have to say his accent is Kansai-ben.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

I just gotta say, you two dinguses who ruined the chain of horrifying cat lady NEET gifs before that page of NEET was posted gotta get your loving poo poo together

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shadow0 posted:

What will you do if he turns out to be Australian? You'll have to say his accent is Kansai-ben.

lol. im sure something like this will happen eventually, if i continue to barely read several panels ahead of my updates, at most. ill pretty much just read ahead enough to see whether theres a better stopping point, and thats it. so im already getting paranoid while the old guy is being vague and weird, that im gonna interpret something inconsistent with future events.

well, thats the beauty of blind translation.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
(sry I just felt really left out cuz I wasn't here for the cool kids chain yesterday bc my partner just got home and I foolishly thought I could skip a day of reading neet comic which was a huge mistake)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
it was already hosed up before steak posted anyway

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

he also spent time in gay baby jail

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

:vince:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Holy poo poo, it's the narrator!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I doubt it was a very wholesome type of manga.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hot Stunt posted:

I doubt it was a very wholesome type of manga.

That dude definitely drew big titty mangas.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I bet his name is something cool like Junji Hino.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

What is even happening rn

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Will Tohru become an apprentice mangaka?

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
So this is how the author learned to draw. Neet.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for NEET, and for OP

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Magissima posted:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Magissima posted:

:hai:

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012

Magissima posted:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
d'aww, thanks you ingrates

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Magissima posted:

:hmmyes:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Magissima posted:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

This comic made me want to play Yakuza for some reason

Happy NEET day

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’m thankful for the best thread on the forums, this thread

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Magissima posted:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Magissima posted:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Magissima posted:

And for this thread full of neets

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Magissima posted:

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for NEET, natto, and for OP

:munch:

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Kazak posted:

And for this thread full of neets

Neet life.

Thanks for the work OP. It's very much appreciated.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I've been real loving busy this past month or 3 but I'd like to thank you Steak for your perseverance with the comic; apart from the meme page it's about all I have time for as far as SA goes and I'm mostly toilet browsing at best. I'd also like to say to all people that have joined since this threads inception, mainly the new comers that think they can say poo poo, back the gently caress off Steak and post something funny rather than beg for panels.

Post more OP you loving cretin.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A_Account fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 29, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A_Account posted:

I've been real loving busy this past month or 3 but I'd like to thank you Steak for your perseverance with the comic; apart from the meme page it's about all I have time for as far as SA goes and I'm mostly toilet browsing at best. I'd also like to say to all people that have joined since this threads inception, mainly the new comers that think they can say poo poo, back the gently caress off Steak and post something funny rather than beg for panels. Lets keep this thread moving forward.

Post more OP you loving cretin.

kill bill is literally my favorite movie (the entire 4 hour film), and i read that edit entirely in lucy liu's goddess-like voice. in summary, i love you

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Steak posted:

kill bill is literally my favorite movie (the entire 4 hour film), and i read that edit entirely in lucy liu's goddess-like voice. in summary, i love you

I logged into my account on my new mac and edited a png for you (which needed me to sign up for apple ID, download an app and learn a few buttons). If that isn't love I don't know what is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Diary of a NEET Thread Poster, 2019 posted:

My dearest,

It has been more than 48 hours since we last had any NEET. We expect the great Steak to return soon, but I fear that the inevitable has finally occurred: that Steak-sama has moved on to translating Doraemon fan-fics, and we will never have NEET again.

I would never tell the other posters, but I’ve realized it was foolish for us to rely on NEET into the winter. The first snow will fall soon. We cuddle with our daimakuras but they provides no warmth. I’m afraid the cold will trigger a primal lust for NEET - the thread will go berserk and it will result in permas for us all! In the end, nobody will ask for NEET, because nobody will be left.

Pray for my soul.