Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
what a marathon ? you mean.. just another day? :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/SCOlok3.mp4

is-2 is the best artillery in the game.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Ugh, I just realised that for the twitch package missions I have to grind the Tiger 2 (C) again. I wish I could at least use a medium rather than this slow arse shitbox.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Dark Off posted:

https://i.imgur.com/SCOlok3.mp4

is-2 is the best artillery in the game.

:golfclap: Thoroughly deserved for playing the M44.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Like I said on discord hope you jerks enjoy the super Hellcat. Because tomorrow I plan on blowing all of them up come tomorrow.

e-

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Nov 28, 2019

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Came so close to just deleting this game tonight. Had a 40!!! game losing streak. Like, how is that even statistically possible?!?! I could have been completely afk and still expected to win 40% of them! Outside of my tier 9 games, 80% of my games I was bottom tier, 10% I was middle tier. It's one of the angriest I have ever been playing this stupid game. 29% win record for the session. 29%!!!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I love reading posts like that to remember why I stopped playing.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

ded posted:

god bless

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
I'm blessed that I have other games I can curbstomp in if this game ever upsets me or if I am not feeling it. I usually quit if I lose 8+ games in a row.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
I can barely make it through a whole round of tanks these days, never mind forty.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
im having my worst session in like 3 months but im gonna keep going because i loving hate myself and i want to suffer

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Slaapaav posted:

im having my worst session in like 3 months but im gonna keep going because i loving hate myself and i want to suffer

Hope you are not serious about hating yourself.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

i mean choosing tanks as your method of self-mutilation is better than other options, but even better would be therapy

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i did a serious attempt to win

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

ded posted:

Me too.
Isn’t it thanksgiving as well? As I recall, that part of the year was even worse especially if you played on NA on off hours.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Um, OK! :stare:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

If I'm giving SerB a grand (he's probably gotten more from me since 2011, a fact which depresses me greatly), I'd better be getting a guaranteed Type 59G (that has the Chinese credit boosting perk) out of it. gently caress that noise.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Nov 29, 2019

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol theres a bunch of tanks that i want not included in that bundle.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Holy poo poo, 70% off? You'd be crazy NOT to!

BIG HEADLINE posted:

If I'm giving SerB a grand (he's probably gotten more from me since 2011, a fact which depresses me greatly), I'd better be getting a guaranteed Type 59G out of it. gently caress that noise.

but according to that picture you're getting a.....gold IS-6 with super angled armor?

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Hellsau posted:

Holy poo poo, 70% off? You'd be crazy NOT to!

but according to that picture you're getting a.....gold IS-6 with super angled armor?

I figure it's only a matter of time before they start offering "G" camo for bonds or beaucoup bucks. People have been clamoring for a "premium upgrade" system for tech tree tanks for a long time.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

To be fair, I'd rather remain ignorant of how much I've spent on this game (albeit over several years) but the loving balls of them to sell a $1k pixel tank package....

I mean if it was a dynamic package like Steam has now then that would be slightly better, but in no way does a new player need to buy anywhere near $1k worth of premium tanks to play this game, and specifically that kind of thing (i.e. letting new players play tanks higher than they're competent to,) is what makes this game worse.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Being busy today with dual Turkey days, I did log in to check out my 20 loot boxes, and find the Super Hellcat, played a single round in my T8 US Arty, carried the team kicking and screaming to victory (even got a double kill with a single shot to boot) and logged off.

Was a good day.

Did some Destiny 2 as well and am sort of kicking myself for putting off checking out the moon this long. Forgot how much less stressful and fun that game can be lol oh well another season starts once this one ends right?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Atomizer posted:

To be fair, I'd rather remain ignorant of how much I've spent on this game (albeit over several years) but the loving balls of them to sell a $1k pixel tank package....

I mean if it was a dynamic package like Steam has now then that would be slightly better, but in no way does a new player need to buy anywhere near $1k worth of premium tanks to play this game, and specifically that kind of thing (i.e. letting new players play tanks higher than they're competent to,) is what makes this game worse.

i'm actually more mad that $999 doesn't buy you literally every tank

not like, all the premium tanks released for money

like, all of the tanks

including the tech tree

except arti which should be removed from the game

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

Dravs posted:

Ugh, I just realised that for the twitch package missions I have to grind the Tiger 2 (C) again. I wish I could at least use a medium rather than this slow arse shitbox.

i dont play that tank and still got the free commander i wouldnt recommend playing that pos what does it give you if you do?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Hellsau posted:

god bless

:)

don't get me wrong the game was fun.

till it wasn't

much like war thunder

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Turmoilx posted:

i dont play that tank and still got the free commander i wouldnt recommend playing that pos what does it give you if you do?

A bunch of blueprints mostly. If you complete them all it gives you 30 games of x5 crew XP.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

any russian spies know info on the bond shop tanks such as new ones coming and if there are will they push out the old ones or will they stay there? im tempted to buy the 121b

ok nevermind its base view range on the turret is 420 im buying it gg rip bonds, i am a view range kinda guy

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Logged in.
Got a free tank.
Played a round in the Somua SM.
Stomped as top tier.
Logged back out.

Enough tanks for me.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
The hilarious part is that we know of another company asking for 1k for a collection of pixels. Except they claim alpha/crowdfunding while this is a released product..

As for money spent, I really don't want to know what I've spent. Considering I bought the $100 pre-order package to start with, you can imagine how far down the rabbit hole I've gone in spending money on this game. And that doesn't include boats either.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Almost bought the Renegade for $75. Blaargh talked me out of it so im gonna spend my day today blowing up super hellcats and getting free XP.

We will see how far I get today. But I have no plans and I am on holiday pay so...

*Laughs like a lunatic as I push the battle button and get sucked into the game*

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
So I was just loving around trying to do some Renegade missions, doing some Pokemon raids and that's when I took out my Tort.

I finally loving did it.

:siren::siren:

Replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/5107233#ruinberg-mesadoram-tortoise

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

I finally loving did it.

By the skin of your teeth! Nice!

Weekend Specials are up.

40% discounts on some tech tree tanks, including tier 10s. :allears:

No discount on equipment. :argh:

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

McGavin posted:

By the skin of your teeth! Nice!

Weekend Specials are up.

40% discounts on some tech tree tanks, including tier 10s. :allears:

Thank ya!

First game (and only for now) I did 2.7k damage with 3 kills. It was a blow out loss :smith:.

Tank is fantastic though.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

McGavin posted:

Really? There is on EU :shrug:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

There is a chance you could get it for free. If someone likes you enough. E- I nominated Captain Blaargh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtKJ9v_lH_U

Almost to Tier II on the marathon event. But I am still going strong by the way.

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Nov 29, 2019

TracerM17
Mar 1, 2012
Nap Ghost

Dravs posted:

Came so close to just deleting this game tonight. Had a 40!!! game losing streak. Like, how is that even statistically possible?!?! I could have been completely afk and still expected to win 40% of them! Outside of my tier 9 games, 80% of my games I was bottom tier, 10% I was middle tier. It's one of the angriest I have ever been playing this stupid game. 29% win record for the session. 29%!!!

I just log out when I lose 5 in a row or 8/10. It's even more frustrating in the few I do win it's the ones where I got eliminated early so the extra xp for win is miserable as well.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Just decided that I will go as far as I can to earn a decent discount on the Renegade challenge instead of buying it today with whatever discount I get. Ill keep track of the challenge and purchase it a little after the event is over.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

I already have a Patriot so I'm struggling to figure out when I'd ever play a Renegade if I got one.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

saintonan posted:

I already have a Patriot so I'm struggling to figure out when I'd ever play a Renegade if I got one.

It'd only be good for a T57 crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Clearly I am not hitting that hard bass enough. That and the 2 key.

Lets go full gold rounds and push aggressive. People freak out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCsfoYt8vA