Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I’m not mad, your mad.

Edit: Sorry order is backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:

Sardonik posted:

It cannot be overstated how stupid the pubbies opposed to us are. Like, the ones that are already ragequitting because of legitimate moderation actions against obvious bad actors.

The best part? It's still the early days, we are gaining more and more power with each goon that joins our cause.

We are the stellaris-style endgame crisis of this game. The opposition pubbies won't know what hit them.

E: also I may or may not be terrible at golf.

"May not"? TYPICAL GOON LIES

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Guys, please stop conducting wars in a cooperative fashion that maximises your chances of success, it's predictable and weak.

Captain Splendid fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 29, 2019

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

“Teamwork is OP please nerf” is always such a lovely cry to hear in games Goons get organized in.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
There are legit balance problems with the game. Spies are a cluster gently caress of useful yet useless, tanks are....loving tanks.

Those are never the complaints these yokels have though. It's that I guess somehow goons are the first people ever to coordinate targets and maintain beige cycles? How have people played this game for five years and not figured this stuff out yet?

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
heh, all I need to do is raid a single nation to get my money back. which you can't do. for some reason. heh!

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
oh no I got nuked all my infrastructure is gone I have to click the baseball button while I watch netflix for 2 hours

Boron_the_Moron
Apr 28, 2013
Posting in the thread like Blutarch Mann told me to.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

We may become best friends.

And yes those first two messages are separate. Now I feel kind of sad for him.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
the pubbie mind is corrupted by self interest and cannot comprehend the joy of merging with the hivemind and doing its bidding

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
pubbie: look at my GDP i have many tanks

goon: i am a rippling fiber in the bicep of power

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

:allears:

Orv
May 4, 2011
It really is astonishing the depths of hosed up shitheads goons continually find to break in browser games.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
I love using the words 'human being' and 'retard' every day but put the word slur in scare quotes

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Well he's wrong on almost every single statement of events but I will give him credit for getting our motivations down pretty solidly. Still amazes me that, "Don't be a loving Nazi or Nazi supporter" is a toxic environment but whatevs. Gonna kick your internet sand castle over for it.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Can someone highlight every instance he says "GOONS" ?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Sure, I'm bored.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Some of the most :psyduck: logic is "people started saying "troon" on SA so you should be ok with it" :downswords:

By the same token, they should have no problem with GOONS, since it's an alliance from the same browser game they frequent.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Reporting in here as ordered

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i made horrible pubbies sad in CN back in the day, and I say KILL 'EM ALL

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Is Troon supposed to be a slur? :confused: I've only ever seen it used by trans goons and I'm pretty sure the previous trans thread was literally called "Troons chat"

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Posting as ordered ready to bathe in the tears of pubbies

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

Danaru posted:

Is Troon supposed to be a slur? :confused: I've only ever seen it used by trans goons and I'm pretty sure the previous trans thread was literally called "Troons chat"

Not originally I think, but kind of like other words who is saying it can change the context. Any of these pubbies using it I'd see it as a honky saying the n word.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Tristesse posted:

Not originally I think, but kind of like other words who is saying it can change the context. Any of these pubbies using it I'd see it as a honky saying the n word.

Good point, these guys definitely arent using it the same way it's used over here

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
some join for guild person posted in cspam asking to join, which alerted me to the existence of this game, and now i'd like to play

edit: i will read the wiki pages, and learn how to play, before i sign up. see you soon goons

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
whjere should i locate the nation on the map? please help

Finicums Wake fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Nov 30, 2019

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Finicums Wake posted:

whjere should i locate the nation on the map? please help

Anywhere is probably fine, but expect to move it once you're on discord since last I checked they assign you a resource to fuel our glorious machine

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Danaru posted:

Anywhere is probably fine, but expect to move it once you're on discord since last I checked they assign you a resource to fuel our glorious machine

i claimed the area centered on my favorite beer/wine store.don't mind moving it once i get started, despite my love of the store. anyways, the discord registration bot is not accepting my '6 digit nation ID' tho. the ID is: 186851

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
It'll be a long time before nation location means anything, you get three free relocations once you know wtf you're doing and if you go manufacturing instead of mining good old fashioned goonunism means your location is meaningless.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
just filled out a questionnaire asking me my policy positions on circumcision, euthanasia, drugs, taxes, etc.

this rules

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Just wait til you get to the pubbie tears.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Danaru posted:

It's been used as a slur by SASS / Kiwifarms assholes for years.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Shortest Path posted:

It's been used as a slur by SASS / Kiwifarms assholes for years.

So basically dedicated goon haters turning a goon nickname into a slur?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

So basically dedicated goon haters turning a goon nickname into a slur?

Yeah they've pretty much fully replaced "tranny" with "troon" and it's super lovely

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Finicums Wake posted:

some join for guild person posted in cspam asking to join

Lmao this owns.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905007

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lowtax's spine fund is getting really strong from these browser game pubbies.

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

PnW is the gift that keeps on giving. Let us all count our blessings in this season of thanksgiving.

Chaospoowoo
Feb 17, 2009

I've got by burgers, and I've got my boys. All I need is a BAAAAM!!!
Good afternoon, posting as expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Eve 2.0 and now it’s literally a spreadsheet game