Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

T-man posted:

Let's not jump to conclusions.

Does the dress have pockets?

She's a Lib Dem. She has people to carry poo poo for her. Pockets are for poors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
lol, just lol if you don't have your handmaiden Enriqua wear a pocketed dress for you

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

lol, just lol if you don't have your handmaiden Enriqua wear a pocketed dress for you

Are Latino maids a stereotype in the UK? I figured it’d be Serbs or similar Eastern Europeans

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Aesop Poprock posted:

Are Latino maids a stereotype in the UK? I figured it’d be Serbs or similar Eastern Europeans

Well, there's Wales.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Aesop Poprock posted:

The foreigners they complain about stealing all the jobs tend to be Polish.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

A Sometimes Food posted:

She's a Lib Dem. She has people to carry poo poo for her. Pockets are for poors.

ok i'm reversing my no-mass-murder position only for people who don't need pockets

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Henchman of Santa posted:

With no context I can’t make heads or tails of this

Here's from the mouth of the person that was in charge of the SGT account.
https://twitter.com/xo_pinkishheart/status/1200497040050020355?s=19

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
This smug legend person is an unbelievable piece of poo poo by the way who constantly posts fake images on burner accounts of Twitter accounts talking about being into pedophilia and other such things and then claims they were just deleted specifically to cause trouble for them.

https://twitter.com/dabi_hawks/status/1198861586691051525

Long thread with lots of evidence starts here.

CJacobs has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Nov 29, 2019

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/dayrohan/status/1200496981933723649

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

The apology is pretty :3:

https://twitter.com/dayrohan/status/1200498106200199169

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Skwirl posted:

I know the Polish tend to complain about Ukrainians stealing their jobs, which really makes me wonder who the Ukrainians complain about

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

goblin week posted:

I know the Polish tend to complain about Ukrainians stealing their jobs, which really makes me wonder who the Ukrainians complain about

Russia, but for some pretty tangible reasons

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Man, I love seeing people politely admit when they’re wrong. So refreshing. You go, @dayrohan!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Skwirl posted:

The Brexit was like 90% driven by "These dirt poor whites are coming over and taking jobs. Also, too many Muslims amirite?"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Man, I love seeing people politely admit when they’re wrong. So refreshing. You go, @dayrohan!

Ehh, I don't think New York is more popular than California either.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

goblin week posted:

Judging by the political parties currently in power, I'm going to guess it's the Jews.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

EL BROMANCE posted:

The lovely Gamer Takes person definitely isn’t quitting due to stuff like this I’m sure.

https://twitter.com/PokeyOwO/status/1187195561163870208?s=20

That poster is so sad. Just lashing out with lovely takes in between being horny and failing art school. The lesson here is that I should check out people’s Twitter profiles before I reply so I can cater the insult more effectively.

LawfulWaffle has a new favorite as of 22:54 on Nov 29, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/JosephKahn/status/1200294360450908160

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Wait since when have 12 hour probations?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

How do so many people not get that the only reason people fight to keep their employer provided health insurance is because the other option is dying from treatable illnesses? No one actually likes their health insurance, they just like the idea they won't bankrupt themselves and their families trying to not die.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Arivia posted:

I think the admins can arbitrarily set whatever as a probe length, right? The leper colony entry says it would have been a day if they hadn’t hosed off, so maybe they saw a reason to do a non-standard probe length. I always figured the 6er/day/week/month/11 years thing was just for consistencies sake rather than anything hard coded.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

has anyone come back after an 11 year probe

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Arivia posted:

they've always been there but I recall sometime this year, when someone collected all the probation data in QCS, they noted that 12-hours were by far the most rare, and a bunch of mods/admins were like 'huh! we should start using those'

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
IIRC the reason they don't get used often is because anything above 6 hours requires admin approval, and it's generally felt that if you gotta wait for admin approval might as well go for 1-3 days minimum. At least, that was the attitude for a long while, but now they're making an effort to use those more often.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I have to say, it's nice to see an IoSM that doesn't require us to know years of history for all involved dramatis personae just to understand what it's even about.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

T-man posted:

has anyone come back after an 11 year probe

iirc someone came back and managed to eat another probe/ban within a hilariously short amount of time

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Has anyone made a dress with pockets underneath so to grab your phone you have to rummage around in your dress for a second because if not I've got something for Shark Tank.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Arivia posted:

This is respectful and good.

Chitoryu thinking he can lecture us on when we should be disclosing our identity - especially when that information is often used as the grounds to rape and murder us, and then as a defense in court afterwards - is hosed and unacceptable.

I get to disclose when I feel safe. No one else decides that for me. It's enough of a loving minefield as it is without cis people saying they have a right to know. Bullshit, you had a nice date.

This is 100% sincere:

What makes it safer to disclose later? Feeling you'd have a better idea of if the person was going to flip out and shank you or not?

I feel like the concern for doing it later is it might make the person feel 'betrayed' and get angry from that, but then I guess if you felt they might do that it'd be easier to just duck out entirely and politely excuse yourself for another reason? (Since if they're murderous enough to want to kill you just for dumping them at all, then there's probably no safe way to navigate that regardless of who you are).

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Henchman of Santa posted:

With no context I can’t make heads or tails of this

Yeah, I jumped into what turned out to be an internet slapfight with anime nazis. My bad! Why anyone uses twitter for fun is beyond me. :shrug:

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Cuntellectual posted:

This is 100% sincere:

What makes it safer to disclose later? Feeling you'd have a better idea of if the person was going to flip out and shank you or not?

I feel like the concern for doing it later is it might make the person feel 'betrayed' and get angry from that, but then I guess if you felt they might do that it'd be easier to just duck out entirely and politely excuse yourself for another reason? (Since if they're murderous enough to want to kill you just for dumping them at all, then there's probably no safe way to navigate that regardless of who you are).

The safe way to navigate is to leave the relationship once you know they're a shithead. If you don't know a person because it's your first date then you have no idea how they will react, and that is unsafe.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

LawfulWaffle posted:

The lesson here is that I should... insult more effectively.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Cuntellectual posted:

This is 100% sincere:

There’s probably not a great universal answer for when to disclose, but there’s probably going to be some time between meeting someone and getting intimate with them and I think they’re probably going to be the person best suited to figuring out when that sweet-spot is timing wise.

I’m just kind of guessing here, but as much as you probably wouldn’t want any surprises when things got intimate with your partner, they probably really wouldn’t want any surprises when things got intimate because who knows how you’re going to react in the moment?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
WHEN DATING A FE-MALE, THE FIRST THING I DO IS UNPANTS AND DISPLAY MY MALE GENITALIA, AS IS PROPER IN A SOCIETY

IF I FIND HER AGREEABLE, I SHALL INFLATE MYSELF TO FULL TUMESCENCE AND ENGAGE IN PROCREATIVE ACTIVITIES FOR OUR MUTUAL PLEASURE

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Ew, that's not how I would have liked to learn the word "tumescence"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Screaming Idiot posted:

WHEN DATING A FE-MALE, THE FIRST THING I DO IS UNPANTS AND DISPLAY MY MALE GENITALIA, AS IS PROPER IN A SOCIETY

IF I FIND HER AGREEABLE, I SHALL INFLATE MYSELF TO FULL TUMESCENCE AND ENGAGE IN PROCREATIVE ACTIVITIES FOR OUR MUTUAL PLEASURE

just bring dog treats in your pocket so a dog will be friendly to you lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

christmas boots posted:

Ew, that's not how I would have liked to learn the word "tumescence"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
"BEHOLD! AN ENGORGED MASCULINE SEX ORGAN!" I SCREAM IN A CROWDED MOVIE THEATER AS THE FULL-LENGTH FEATURE FILM THE JOKER PLAYS, "I AM MAN, I AM MALE, AND NOW THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS WE MAY ENGAGE IN A BIOLOGICAL TRANSACTION OF FLUIDS!"

AND THEN WE FINISH OUR POPCORN BECAUSE IT WAS TWENTY DOLLARS FOR THE LARGE BUCKET

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
keep going im almost tumid.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

It's not the meat, it's the tumidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Speaking of which, back in October there was some story going around Facebook about a divorced couple where the mom wanted to put one of her children on puberty blockers because she said they are trans, and the dad was opposed to this. Whatever happened to that drama? Happened in Texas I think, and seemed to serve as rage fodder for every transphobic divorced dad in the state.