Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Despera posted:

From PFT

get i do not

I guess theyre saying he'll Duck, like his name? Not a well-delivered joke though imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Despera posted:

From PFT

get i do not

Duck: verb. to quickly lower one's head

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeeNMjowvv4&t=243s

SEE!!! He thinks just like I do. He also wanted to get the WRs more involved in the passing game even though we were having success with just the TEs. God I really like this player.

He's even like "not just as blockers". So that's not good enough. A guy's lack of production can't just be excused by "well he blocks". and monday night the WRs got catches.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Nov 27, 2019

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i threw a lot and well as lamar in madden so he thinks a lot like me

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Waiting patiently for twitter to explode

https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1199836389984088064

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

How can I root for Lamar Jackson to win the Super Bowl but simultaneously root for the Ravens to lose the Super Bowl?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

colachute posted:

How can I root for Lamar Jackson to win the Super Bowl but simultaneously root for the Ravens to lose the Super Bowl?

you cant become kawalimus on purpose

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

you cant become kawalimus on purpose

Yeah you have to get bullied by the pokemon card kids and get your lunchbox stolen by redskins fans.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Also you have to not actually watch the games and willfully not know any of the players on the roster.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

colachute posted:

You will love the ravens and you will like it

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

Also you have to not actually watch the games and willfully not know any of the players on the roster.

The only game I didn't watch this year was the Patriots. And I watched till we were up 17-0 and then had the cyrus jones fumble and gave up 7 points. I turned it off then. I had to be up early the next day anyway and wasn't doing the barn owl day thing again.

And there's no point in learning all the players on a roster. They're always changing most of them.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Lamar Jackson is going to realize this offseason that his real passion in life is to make the perfect muffalleta and he's going to retire and open a sandwich shop in Savannah, Georgia.

They'll be quite good but he'll slowly go mad as he obsesses over continuously smaller perceived flaws.

In 2034 he'll snap and murder a retired teacher after she complements his tapenade.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Lamar Jackson is going to realize this offseason that his real passion in life is to make the perfect muffalleta and he's going to retire and open a sandwich shop in Savannah, Georgia.

They'll be quite good but he'll slowly go mad as he obsesses over continuously smaller perceived flaws.

In 2034 he'll snap and murder a retired teacher after she complements his tapenade.

Hah I actually thought of this. Like this year he'll do it. He'll win the SB in dominating fashion. Then they'll be like what's next? And he'll go well I can't really top that. So I'm just gonna retire now with my health intact and go do whatever.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm glad the Bengals lost

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Wonder if they won that game itd be Marvin and not Mcvays valet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if lamar was white would there be posts about him moving to the deep south and murdering people

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Id read bengals fans fan fiction of lamar

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

if lamar was white would there be posts about him moving to the deep south and murdering people

White people: famous for not murdering people in the deep south.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I'd never heard of the Yeet Yeet thing before this thread. Today I was standing in line at the grocery store and saw a guy wearing a shirt that said "Yeet Yeet Ya'll." I think this thread is altering the reality of space and time, and I think we should use those powers responsibly.
maybe you should try being cool

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

No Irish Need Imply posted:

maybe you should try being cool

I can't be cool. I'm well out of any marketing demographic. I remember this website when it was free to sign up. I remember the good days of the AFC Central. The days before they moved the Browns and let the Jags in, thats when it all went to hell. Some people blame Modell, and Irsay for moving their teams.I blame the drat democrats, and the trade unions. The NFL used to be a respectable. Yeah Jim Brown beat every woman he ever met, and LT was doing more coke than Tony Montana but you didn't have hear about it from your internet filth rag bleacher reports. How I miss those golden old days when every hit was helmet to helmet. Jack Tatum, and Andre Waters, those were football players by god. If Tom Brady played in their era he would have already died of dementia three years ago. Now please get off my lawn, and stand on the side walk.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ugh I don't feel like going back to find the bad jokes post to emptyquote

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I think Carolina is in the North and also that the AFC North thread invented yeet

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's even called North Carolina. When I lived in Charleston North Carolina was, indeed, North.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Nov 28, 2019

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I lived on James Island and yup, it was totally an island

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ugh I don't feel like going back to find the bad jokes post to emptyquote

Ghost Dog posted:

i guess if they enforced the age old No Horrifically Unfunny Gimmicks Allowed we would have no browns fans left. so like, no downside at all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Lamar Jackson's middle name is Demeatrice.

De-meat-rice

The Meat Rice

I can't stop thinking about this. Please help.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The Puppy Bowl posted:

De-meat-rice

The Meat Rice

Yeah I agree Lamar Jackson is pretty great

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

De-meat-rice

The Meat Rice

I grew up with a kid named Demeatrice, everyone called Meechie

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I grew up with a kid named Demeatrice, everyone called Meechie

Whoa you grew up with Zendaya?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Bill Belichick said the NFL season doesnt start till after thanksgiving. So grats on the 0-0 bengals

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1200580948099649537?s=19

Ghost Dog posted:

i saw the ray pictures and well

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
gently caress I'm watching hockey and wishing lamar was playing

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I'm watching Frosty the Snow Man juke that dumbass magician in ways Lamar could only dream of. Frosty would put up 300 yards on the ground against the putrid Ravens run defense (that the Browns humiliated and exposed.)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
God favored Ray Lewis personally

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens are gods team, lamar is the son, ray the father, steve mcnair the holy ghost

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Flacco is Joseph. Harbaugh is Mary.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

I'm watching Frosty the Snow Man juke that dumbass magician in ways Lamar could only dream of. Frosty would put up 300 yards on the ground against the putrid Ravens run defense (that the Browns humiliated and exposed.)

Stay loving mad that you rolled snake-eyes and busted hard when y’all drafted your QB, Moth. I’ll be over here, enjoying my 9-2 record and watching my QB actually be a QB (and MVP caliber, to boot) while yours just looks like he should be on a certain type of national registry for luring kids into the back of his van.

At least Lamar doesn’t look like he could pull off looking like a douchebag as well as Mayfield can, though, so have fun lording THAT over us!

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Kawalimus posted:

Flacco is Joseph. Harbaugh is Mary.

Does that make Kyle Boller the Judas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

cause steve mcnairs ghost would have holes from the bullets