Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Kurtofan posted:

getting a job was stressful, but feeling like im a terrible worker is not great either

as long as you show up you’re doing fine my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

A Handed Missus posted:

lol if you think he didn't go there for the opium

no way trump would ever get into opium

its too low energy for him

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

:pepper:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/egirItears/status/1200581311460728833?s=20

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
the president is a bit of a pain to the brain and he is not going to be a good job for the most money i have left and he doesn’t wanna it seems to be a bad idea to make it :yeah:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lorn Wayne posted:

i wouldve immediately rushed to the hipspter coffeeshop to regroup with the base, and plan next moves

lol

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

The Alpha Centauri posted:

two old men in the gym yesterday were complaining how those millenials have no values

then proceeded to jerk each other off about how great the stock market was doing and that their money was only going to go uP! over the next year

l

I mean, that might have been a decent tricep workout.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
wait so the new hbo watchmen show is about cops too? lol

let me guess gonna be some cop on cop retribution at the end that never happens in real life because blue line

i guess it is an alternate reality :smugdon:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Nichael can you have your mom call my boss and tell her I can't work today?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
what's WoW like these days? better than GW2?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Pancakes posted:

I mean, that might have been a decent tricep workout.

it is pretty weird that the boomers work arms exclusively

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

TRUM

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TEEUMP

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

TROPL

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

truaeut

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

TRATTO

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
trob

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Tzunpa

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trysil

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

nice

i dran k a bunch of 11% beer then fell asleep on my couch what'd i miss??
where is the trumpinging

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

BATH, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 29: General view of a scrum as steam rises from the players during the Gallagher Premiership Rugby match between Bath Rugby and Saracens at The Recreation Ground on November 29, 2019 in Bath, England. (Photo by Harry Trump/Getty Images)

thats some crazy steam from a scrum

photograph by a harry trump :tutbutt:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn't a town in Minnesota demand that Lincoln execute several hundred Dakota for the death of some folks in the Dakota wars despite having no evidence that any of the captured Dakota did anything. And in his great wisdom the centrist Lincoln bravely compromised and instead of executing 300 Innocents he would only execute 38

Trump might actually be a better president tbh

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao wait WHAT?

poopies????

tell me more

quote:

BARCELONA, SPAIN - NOVEMBER 29: Catalan typical ceramic figurines, called "caganers" (poopies), depicting (L-R) Donald Trump, Putin, Kim Jung-Un, Theresa May, Xi Jinping and Angela Merkel, are displayed at the Caganer.com producers stand during Santa Llucia Christmas Fair in Barcelona on November 29, 2019. Statuettes of well-known people defecating are a strong Christmas tradition in Catalonia, dating back to the 18th century as Catalans hide 'caganers' in Christmas Nativity scenes and invite friends to find them. (Photo by Miquel Benitez/Getty Images)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hahaha wtf

urge to know more intensifies

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

catalonia remains cool and mysterious and interesting i guess

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

its been repeated so many times it has to be true

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

getting a job was stressful, but feeling like im a terrible worker is not great either

I've been feeling this lately as well.

Just keep showing up, maybe your boss thinks better of your performance than you do.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

:trumppop:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Donald Trump is not a good president. please don’t be mad, I don’t present this news lightly.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
tulpam

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
i lve my job

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Working hard

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

colachute posted:

Donald Trump is not a good president. please don’t be mad, I don’t present this news lightly.

he's the president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Dolphin posted:

Didn't a town in Minnesota demand that Lincoln execute several hundred Dakota for the death of some folks in the Dakota wars despite having no evidence that any of the captured Dakota did anything. And in his great wisdom the centrist Lincoln bravely compromised and instead of executing 300 Innocents he would only execute 38

Trump might actually be a better president tbh

lol if you think the ice bodycount is under 38 not even counting kids who are getting trafficked