Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Apraxin posted:

hey, remember the idiot NYC pipe bomber? the one who mangled himself in the subway before he could hurt anyoen else, and was found to have self-radicalized and acted entirely on his own? well guess what!
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1200686579142012928
we're deporting his entire family, because reasons! one of his brothers has been a US citizen for years, but don't worry, we're going to strip him of that pesky citizenship, so everything's nice and above board!

this seems very nazi

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
that's a proving ground for deporting "un-americans"

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

horny is prohibited

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/cancerAscending/status/1200825614510546945

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

The Alpha Centauri posted:

this seems very nazi

canceling citizenship

lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

this seems very nazi

You mean Israeli.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

the idea that you can go through the entire process and be granted citizenship and then later they can revoke it outside of literal treason lmfao

and on top of that nazis like Miller want to cancel birthright citizenship too

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

this "trimp" isn't happy with me. that's okay, I'll keep tweeting that garbage

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Even rich people's kids? I think not.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

cumshitter posted:

this hookup wont leave! i got pie and ice cream for a thanksgiving themed grindr "date" and he actually did that cartoon thing where you cut one slice and take the rest. hes just eating the entire pie on the couch

god dammit did i hook up with another homeless man?
Thank you for your service.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Yeah, gimme an orange thicc thanks. Takeaway, coz you don't want this happening in store.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

before organizing a canvass, there's a squad selection screen when you pick equipment that your volunteers will use, and a mission selection map for where they will be going

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

“The only death threats I’m seeing is from the angry liberal mob where facts don’t matter, only emotion, and you’re somehow thinking you’re righteous by threatening my life, my supporters’ lives, my loved ones lives? No, this is wrong. You are hypocrites,” added Stella. “The angry liberal mob does this frequently to our President Donald J. Trump and his family, and never are held accountable for your hatred, your violence, your many threats, or heinous posts like Kathy Griffin.”

Stella, an ardent Trump supporter who has stated she “100 percent” believes the QAnon conspiracy theory, recently drew national attention after she was arrested this summer for stealing $2,300 worth of merchandise from a Target. She has denied the charges, claiming she was suffering from a PTSD episode and has no memory of leaving the store with the items, but subsequently missed her court date and faced an arrest warrant.

“Treason is the only thing mentioned in the constitution for the death penalty, punishable by hanging or firing squad,” wrote Stella. “I did not threaten anyone … I believe all traitors to our Country need to be tried for their many crimes. I’ve been outspoken about HRC crime family, BH0, S0R0S and others as well.”

tfw you threaten a sitting congresswoman with death, and are more concerned about your temporary facebook ban than a visit from law enforcement.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Tptoprnebqhinmp

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

tfw you threaten a sitting congresswoman with death, and are more concerned about your temporary facebook ban than a visit from law enforcement.
all of that quote is a :hmmyes:

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Nichael posted:

before organizing a canvass, there's a squad selection screen when you pick equipment that your volunteers will use, and a mission selection map for where they will be going

Can you min/max stats for optimal Coons smackdown?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Fireside Nut posted:

Tptoprnebqhinmp

:trumppop:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Slumfrog posted:

Can you min/max stats for optimal Coons smackdown?
you have to make sure your volunteers have the "decorum destroyer" perk, which gives a chance for critical damage to succ-type dems

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

this hookup wont leave! i got pie and ice cream for a thanksgiving themed grindr "date" and he actually did that cartoon thing where you cut one slice and take the rest. hes just eating the entire pie on the couch

god dammit did i hook up with another homeless man?

I'm going to make a "play as cumshitter" mod for Disco Elysium

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

brave

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bearjew posted:

what day is it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
meatballs is a portmanteau of the words me eat balls

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

eric ciaramella posted:

meatballs is a portmanteau of the words me eat balls

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bethamphetamine posted:

I read through that insanity several times but cannot parse that last paragraph at all. Are target going for the death penalty for the shoplifting? Generally I'm not big on the ultimate sanction, but I think I see why they might pursue it in this case.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

I wonder what motivates this guy :thunk:

https://twitter.com/CloydRivers/status/1200806900054528003?s=19

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

s0r0s

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Bulgakov posted:

yeh they’re actions are trash

I appreciated the food pic

photos of peoples material lives aids creating thread solidarity because it’s reminders of other people being persons in he world but for whatever reason we have got a cop that maybe thinks their actions are haha funny???

dunno

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Nichael posted:

you have to make sure your volunteers have the "decorum destroyer" perk, which gives a chance for critical damage to succ-type dems

Protect against pharma

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Apraxin posted:

hey, remember the idiot NYC pipe bomber? the one who mangled himself in the subway before he could hurt anyoen else, and was found to have self-radicalized and acted entirely on his own? well guess what!
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1200686579142012928
we're deporting his entire family, because reasons! one of his brothers has been a US citizen for years, but don't worry, we're going to strip him of that pesky citizenship, so everything's nice and above board!

Extremely loving nazi poo poo

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

meanwhile DHS is jacking up the prize of a citizenship application $400 in January

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

JHVH-1 posted:

my mom sent me this sweet pic this morning

buy her an account here. or give her your account since she's got a gift for memes

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Der Meister posted:

meanwhile DHS is jacking up the prize of a citizenship application $400 in January

oh no

did that sound convincing

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Slumfrog posted:

I read through that insanity several times but cannot parse that last paragraph at all. Are target going for the death penalty for the shoplifting? Generally I'm not big on the ultimate sanction, but I think I see why they might pursue it in this case.

You cannot parse Qanon

#WWG1WGALL

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

that's a proving ground for deporting "un-americans"

It's just part of the centennial celebrations of the Palmer raids.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Binard Srandles

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fireside Nut posted:

Binard Srandles

bignard smuchers

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
concerned that we're taking our eyes off the main prize of locking her the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ymgve posted:

it is the issue that some game developers and game journalists are having sex to get exposure (this literally didnt happen tho), so it's about ethics in gaming journalism and that is why we have to attack female game developers and one female non-developer non-journalist who had a kickstarter about women in videogames

note that at no point in the above was any journalist ever potentially considered a target for attack or criticism but trust me, its about ethics in gaming journalism

Gah