Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The AFC South Division Champion of 2019 will be...
This poll is closed.
Houtson 29 31.18%
Indianapolis 25 26.88%
Jacksonville 22 23.66%
Tennessee 17 18.28%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Free Minshew, you cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
SAVE US MINSHEW

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol the jags benched Minshew because he had a bad final five minutes against the Texans after a mostly solid game

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

It's going to be great switching between the two of them for the rest of this season. And then having a coach come in during the offseason and decide to role with Foles before this comes up again next season because BDN is dogshit as the actual starter and not a hail mary backup.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Tits out

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Special Teams cost the Colts this season. If they're up 6 instead of tied, they might have played this half differently, and wouldn't have ended up giving the final 7 garbage time points to the Titans.

Special Teams cost us 4 games this season.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 1, 2019

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

Special Teams cost the Colts this season. If they're up 6 instead of tied, they might have played this half differently, and wouldn't have ended up in the final 7 garbage time points did the Titans.

Special Teams cost us 4 games this season.

Eh, it's whatever now. Brissett obviously isn't the guy, so the Colts can draft a QB in the first. Then look for WR, TE, and rushers. They'll have a new kicker next year.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

I expect Irsay will sign the highest priced contract for a kicker in history after this season.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Missed kicks are bad but it's hard to put 24 unanswered points at the feet of AV

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The curse of the Colts is over!!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

Missed kicks are bad but it's hard to put 24 unanswered points at the feet of AV

Turns out that Brissett's ceiling is spot starter and a WR corps of TY Hilton and ???? doesn't work.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Codependent Poster posted:

Turns out that Brissett's ceiling is spot starter and a WR corps of TY Hilton and ???? doesn't work.
Pascal is probably a decent #2 but yeah if Hilton’s out Pascal is not what you want as a number 1 right now

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Intruder posted:

I never said it was all AV. Those 6 points were huge at a big point in the game, and then the blocking crumbled and led to a terrible TD on special teams. Wilkins then doesn't let the kickoff go out of bounds, and Brissett tries too hard and throws another pick. That leads to the last 7.

Only 10 points of that is on the defense. Brissett didn't look good, but this entire season has been marred by bad special teams play that has cost the team who does enough on offense and defense to win games.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I look forward to the 30 years of darkness because the Colts draft a QB and are shocked when every QB drafted isn't Luck or Manning.

"Just draft a QB and win!" they say. That's how that works. Worked for the last 2 decades.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Athanatos posted:

I look forward to the 30 years of darkness because the Colts draft a QB and are shocked when every QB drafted isn't Luck or Manning.

"Just draft a QB and win!" they say. That's how that works. Worked for the last 2 decades.

Look, I am an Colts twitter draft expert and I've made my lists of all the Pat Mahomes available at the end of the 1st. If only Ballard will listen to meeeeeeee

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

have ya tried drafting a kicker

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Titans on the way to the Superbowl.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Probably Magic posted:

have ya tried drafting a kicker

Not since 2005.

They just bought a Hall of Famer and rode him till the wheels fell off.

No complaints.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Look, I am an Colts twitter draft expert and I've made my lists of all the Pat Mahomes available at the end of the 1st. If only Ballard will listen to meeeeeeee

Colts might get a top 10 pick if they go 6-10!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tits Up and dicks out

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It would own so much for the colts to draft herbert

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Foles career in Jax is already over.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
So is Doug marrones lmao

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Ryan is the loving man, Henry is the loving man, the secondary owns

Titans bitch

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

why would you do that when you could trade up for trubs

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
For as much as I enjoy watching Trubs poo poo all over the Bears the QB karma that is going to hit the Colts is going to be monumental.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

For as much as I enjoy watching Trubs poo poo all over the Bears the QB karma that is going to hit the Colts is going to be monumental.

Pfft, we already had Curtis Painter. There's nobody that could be worse.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

It was one season. Imagine endless Curtis painters spreading out from here into the endless future.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Athanatos posted:

Given the Bears QB history I'm not sure QB karma is a real thing considering they got stuck with Trubs

ok plafop

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
I don't know, I think these close games are kind of just us returning to the mean. I know Colts fans have all been talking about how we are just a few plays from having 4 more wins, but I guess it's the pessimist in me that keeps seeing that all our games have been super close and we are also just a few plays from having like 1 win.

Obviously we do need to move on from Vinatieri, and I guess take a QB if there is a good one available, but I'm not counting on that. We really need players all over the team and it still feels like we are a draft class or two away from being really solid, which I think is what everyone was thinking at the beginning of the year; I think we all just got kind of caught up in the better-than-expected results.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The most AFC South thing would be for the Colts to trade a 6th for Foles and he immediately returns to maximum big dick mode

As far as Brissett goes, you got him for loving Dorsett so everything is a bonus

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Texans put Tytus Howard on IR so his season is over

Man what a garbage draft

I guess I'd feel worse about it if Dillard hadn't been benched

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
franchise qb ryan tannehill taking the titans to the playoffs super bowl

that blocked kick was sick and so was the khalif raymond TD

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TEXANS WIN

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

despite how close the final score ended up being, the texans still embarrassed the patriots in prime time which owns extremely hard

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Good work Texans. You did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Hell yeah.

Looking forward to those Texans/Titans games.