Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Arrhythmia posted:

WHOOPS could have pretended like you were mocking the smug dad comics

I was mocking it for being dumb and stupid but it was also a lot grosser than I'd realised at first blush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Ugly bag of mostly water.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I was mocking it for being dumb and stupid but it was also a lot grosser than I'd realised at first blush

tbf that comic has always been those faux feel good stuff so it's a huge surprise it actually does something this edgy (probably not on purpose)

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

Captain Hygiene posted:

Why would I want to depend on a tiny missable detail when they could just differentiate "next page" vs "next comic" like basically everyone else online?

Anyway, here's a comic

Katie Tiedrich makes the only good gamer comic.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
EDIT: This wasn't for this thread

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Olaf The Stout posted:

Katie Tiedrich makes the only good gamer comic.

Oh? Where is it?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Paladinus posted:

Oh? Where is it?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Linking random comics is not answering the question

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

also these:

also her Marth is a classist rear end in a top hat

Michaellaneous posted:

Linking random comics is not answering the question

I mean, the website is right on them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tiers don't exist!

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

Tiers don't exist!

trap sprung

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wow. Those are... not good.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Yes, it's definitely the comics fault that you're too stupid to see the big button labeled "next".

Oh you mean the button that about 100% of the time will take one to the next strip but in rare cases takes you to the rest of the current strip, which has been cut down in the middle because ???

Sure, my bad.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Tiers don't exist!

The blurb and twitter extends the joke with the full tier list and implication that Marth is as defensive about it as anyone is about their own tier list. (also, there's another comic acknowledging their version of Marth doesn't really have anything to do with the actual canon Marth) Though she has no idea where Bayonetta places (I go with the Discworld ranking of 'off to the side a bit) and Lucas is complicated.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Olaf The Stout posted:

good gamer comic

This is a contradiction so huge it was the plot of a Asimov novel regarding the only question that could bring down an AI created by God by presenting God himself a challenge even he could not surmount.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The blurb and twitter extends the joke with the full tier list and implication that Marth is as defensive about it as anyone is about their own tier list. (also, there's another comic acknowledging their version of Marth doesn't really have anything to do with the actual canon Marth) Though she has no idea where Bayonetta places (I go with the Discworld ranking of 'off to the side a bit) and Lucas is complicated.

cool

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Is there anybody on this earth as desperate to be exhaustingly negative about every fuckin thing as goons

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Wow. Those are... not good.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

This is a good comic

Herr Bazooka
May 21, 2007

Yo that is a form of rape

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Sometimes I miss my old big red title about rape.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Plot twist: it's all in the mom's head because she goes from fat to thin in the last panel

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Plot twist: it's all in the mom's head because she goes from fat to thin in the last panel

gently caress, I think you're right. The second and third panels are also a different size than the first.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It also got rid of her bad dreams about chocolate.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018
i love it

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

e: Didn't realize these weren't credited ...

@webcomic_name

dumb. has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Dec 3, 2019

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I felt kind of bad for noticing slendermom, to be honest

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

src: https://www.vice.com/en_us/topic/please-look-at-me?page=1

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

holy poo poo I love these

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

finalellipsis posted:

*pulling out straight jacket* found another one boys!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

In her fantasy she’s still doing laundry?

Patriarchy runs deep.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

finalellipsis posted:

link to artist's page:

http://glander.co

The Lemondrop Dandy has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Dec 3, 2019

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

CJacobs posted:

Is there anybody on this earth as desperate to be exhaustingly negative about every fuckin thing as goons

Goons are the only demographic that will unironically utter the phrase “I am fed up with this orgasm.”

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

CaptainCrunch posted:

Goons are the only demographic that will unironically utter the phrase “I am fed up with this orgasm.”

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't mind Katie Tiedrich, I just don't understand 80% of her comics because I've never owned a console :pcgaming:

Snakes evolved from lizards you buffoon, you absolute simpleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Snakes are just the most successful legless lizards to have evolved, it's happened something like a dozen or so times.