Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

always with the arash plugsuit, i seriously cannot wait until system farming is viable

glad to be free of half ap so i can farm mats without a heavy conscience though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

If Nasu were to rescue Orleans and Okeanos from the trash heap, how would he rewrite them?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Okeanos was fine?

Orleans too. All they really need is less random wyvern attacks.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Grouchio posted:

If Nasu were to rescue Orleans and Okeanos from the trash heap, how would he rewrite them?

Make Jalter less of a generic RPG villain and more in line with her wonderful tsundere rage machine final form.

I don't even remember who the villain was in Okeanos. Was it Jason? Bully Jason more, in that case.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

Oh Snapple! posted:

Okeanos was fine?

Orleans too. All they really need is less random wyvern attacks.

Same thoughts. Both of their stories were good enough to be enjoyable.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Grouchio posted:

Surprising choices. I'd say let Jeanne Alter run around getting vengeance. She can be the player's waifu later. Let her really indulge in being a villain while she has the chance.

As for Okeanos...I dunno. Give Jason some more Argonauts?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Excise Blackbeard. More David to foreshadow Solomon. Let Medea Lily properly backstab Jason.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
if you want a better telling of Orleans the Turas Realta manga has finished adapting that story and is on Okeanos now.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Pureauthor posted:

if you want a better telling of Orleans the Turas Realta manga has finished adapting that story and is on Okeanos now.

Notably it makes the most powerful improvement possible by making Kiyohime a main character.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Grouchio posted:

how the gently caress would I know? I'm not Nasu

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_A44por-F4

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The bit with Herc makes me laugh every time.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I wanted Nezha. I got spooked by... NP2 Karna!? Well then.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

6 tix and a 10 roll got me Nezha. Good enough for now.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I resolved to throw 10tix and one tenroll at the game, because as much as I really really wanted Nezha and Circe, I need to save badly.

:toot:

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

One ten roll gave me... my First Mordred.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Both Nezha and Caster of Okeanos are going into the general pool, so I'm gonna just hold on to my SQ, I'll probably run into them eventually.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Tried a 10 roll for either nezha or circe. Got neither.

Instead... my first copy of caster Tamamo? Okay sure, I'm good with that. :toot:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

got my cute witch with a side of kscope

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1201474186796908546?s=20

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Got Circe on my first roll, awesome. This feels like a good way to start working on the pseudo-singularities.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
I'd be down with christmas replacing every event if it meant more designs like this I.E. gradually giving all the worst designed servants some actual clothing.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Oh god damnit.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

dogsicle posted:

got my cute witch with a side of kscope

She Is SO cute.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Oh god damnit.

Welcome to Salem.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The Divine Orator posted:

I'd be down with christmas replacing every event if it meant more designs like this I.E. gradually giving all the worst designed servants some actual clothing.

we're about half and half on Christmas santa welfare designs being properly covered up versus well, not, so it's probably a wash.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it'd be nice if they could start just being welfares instead of holding giant candy canes or blasting your screen with MERRY CHRISTMAS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

dogsicle posted:

it'd be nice if they could start just being welfares instead of holding giant candy canes or blasting your screen with MERRY CHRISTMAS

????

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Threw three tickets, wanted to save quartz. Got a trash 3*CE, then Circe and Nezha. Decided not to throw the next two I was planning on after that.

...Between that and the GFL gatcha recently, I'm going to have a hell of a time getting Eresh, aren't I?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

dogsicle posted:

Ok Scrooge.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

dogsicle posted:

What is this nonsense?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
So we get a Caster bonus and the very first battle is nothing but Riders. gently caress you too, Salem.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Roger Explosion posted:

So we get a Caster bonus and the very first battle is nothing but Riders. gently caress you too, Salem.

They're not exactly tough riders. The support Sanson could probably solo them.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Roger Explosion posted:

Bronze Riders....

[Laughs in Ancient Egyptian]

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Roger Explosion posted:

Nitocris oneshotted them.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I'm salty as hell this isn't I'm the main game

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Bronze Riders....

[Laughs in Ancient Egyptian]

And only two waves of them, too. I didn't even see any damage numbers until the third fight

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Once again, the music is good.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Well, yes, I Nito'd them into oblivion too, but this isn't going to be an ongoing thing like Shimosa's bonus I hope. I have a tonne of casters and I wouldn't mind farming some bond quartz from them.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it will be. Salem is mostly cavalry mobs so you'll have rider nodes as much as assassin/zerk/caster ones. casters also suck rear end offensively so most of the boss nodes are out for bond bonus unless you like tedium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Well poo poo. And here's me thinking I'd get to try out my brand spanking new Merlin/Boob monk combo.