Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Kak posted:

everyone read this aloud to yourselves

ok now what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lacey posted:

ok now what?

I did it. It changed my life.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
This thread has been a real trip, y'all. I think it's about time to shut 'er down now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sprue posted:

This thread has been a real trip, y'all. I think it's about time to shut 'er down now

Oh okay guys Sprue says it's time to close the lowtax thread we better do it

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Sprue posted:

oh poo poo u think infamous creator of 4chan, rich "lowtaxisisman" kyanka is going to get mad at us? i sure hope i don't get a nasty probe or ban that would just cause me to engage on a 20 year vendetta of idiot bumbled revenge

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Heather Papps posted:

oh poo poo u think infamous creator of 4chan, rich "lowtaxisisman" kyanka is going to get mad at us? i sure hope i don't get a nasty probe or ban that would just cause me to engage on a 20 year vendetta of idiot bumbled revenge

Just 4 more years and I’ll use my 20-year-old account to say bad things about lowtax’s personal life by using a “See-N-Say” covered with post it notes saying “mangosteen” and various racial slurs. I’m letting fate take over.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

better pooping on than pooping off!!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sprue posted:

OH gently caress IT'S THE SPRUE. Everybody act normal.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seriously check that LouisF guy's rapsheet and click on Smythe's ban

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Don't like saying 'thoughts and prayers', so I'm sending positive thoughts your way lowtax.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
yikes @ LouisF!!!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

FactsAreUseless posted:

Seriously check that LouisF guy's rapsheet and click on Smythe's ban

Yeah I did. Seems genuinely insane. Not funny "ha ha" insane, but "probably belongs in an institution" insane.
No joke, SA seems to get more than its fair share of those.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Giant_Pupils posted:

Yeah I did. Seems genuinely insane. Not funny "ha ha" insane, but "probably belongs in an institution" insane.
No joke, SA seems to get more than its fair share of those.

Happens to the best of us but I'm pretty sure that even in my mental health crisis days i wasn't a mean racist.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

who are we anymore in 2019 to say who is and is not insane

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

poverty goat posted:

i'm so woke i'm sleepwalking

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

poverty goat posted:

:yeah:

Death to the psychiatric petit bourgeoisie!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

poverty goat posted:

Personally? I like to make sweeping edicts

glitch77
Apr 22, 2006
Lowtax, could you transfer the DNS ownership of SA to Null before the gubmint takes it?

It would be a cool domain for cock.li emails and such. TIA!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Heather Papps posted:

Happens to the best of us but I'm pretty sure that even in my mental health crisis days i wasn't a mean racist.

Was that around 2010-2011? I remember you being not a mean racist back then.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
So lowtax didn't bang that crazy coke addict in Utah?
Kiwi farms has lied to me yet again!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
imagine thinking people would belive that Richard Lowtax would willingly have, hahahaha, sex. absurd. Ridiculous. Richard and I both prefer the Gentlemen's game of Quiddich.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lowtax: Can you confirm or deny the claim made by reliable sources that you are actually a ghost and this so called "kidnapping" is just part of your perception of events due to you not accepting your fate as you haunt the world of the living including on social media and these very forums?

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
This has been a very special days in gbs history where two rare threads have appeared; our chief on the can and the horniest thirst trap yet seen on this forum. Today might be the day that you could join history with your own unique take on comedy here on the forums at something awful

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

im_sorry posted:

Was that around 2010-2011? I remember you being not a mean racist back then.

yeah somewhere around there.

when that dude posted

LouisF posted:

let he who hasnt said something racist on the internet cast the first stone.

it blew my mind because of what it reveals about their mindframe.

1 - i'm like jesus, cause i'm good and everyone hates me
2 - everyone is as racist as me, but i'm the only one brave enough to do it online

i almost posted a stone throwing gif, or something, but you know what i've been on the internet a long time. i know i've made jokes that were definitely insensitive, but again, i'm still pretty loving sure i've never chainposted slurs before. if only kiwifarms would write a big thread about me and check all my posts very very carefully, and then attempt to blackmail me, then i could know for sure.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

We are entering day 3 of the lowtax pooping saga. How long will the tax man stay on the toliet??

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
I will pray 4 your hole

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
Lowtax, Run for president and be full on corrupt and give big payoffs to the forums members!!

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Manic Mailman posted:

Lowtax, Run for president and be full on corrupt and give big payoffs to the forums members!!

sorry Texas, your new name is byob. gonna have to learn to chill.
California? oh sorry, i meant fyad.
Florida is GBS cause droopy dick lol
Utah is now Coupons/Deals
the white house is now "SA Frontpage DOOM "White" "House" with stairs sponsored by home hardware, help is close to home" and will be printed as such on all official letterhead.
deal with it.
\
:clint:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Aaaand he’s gone

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Lowtax is the Charlie to all us hosed up Angels.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lowtax attempting to have sex in his current condition would likely result in his skeleton breaking out of his flesh shell and going on a murder rampage

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lowtax posted:

DUDE I'M NOT A ROBOT, I keep telling you dumbasses they replaced my discs with fucken plastic donut thingies. I wish I was a robot, then I'd get all Chopping Mall on your asses.

Lowtax's body is made of plastic donuts.
Lowtax Kyanka, you're brutally honest, you made this site, and you separated the thread vote buttons by 1/8" of space just for me. I hope you're able to stop making GBS threads on the toilet and stop dating goons in order to enjoy your life to the fullest

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Aaaand he’s gone

yea imagine a grown adult with kids and a weird rear end life not posting EVERY SINGLE DAY guess daddy left for smokes and didn't come back time to meltdown

i honestly do not understand GBS

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Heather Papps posted:

yea imagine a grown adult with kids and a weird rear end life not posting EVERY SINGLE DAY guess daddy left for smokes and didn't come back time to meltdown

nonlinear responses itt

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Don't go Lowtax I love you!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Heather Papps posted:

But i do it...

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Heather Papps posted:

Look at this idiot who doesn't understand GBS... lol

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dropping the kids off at the pool eh? Wait, YOU CANT HAHA

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Dell_Zincht posted:

Don't go Lowtax I love you!

I know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Look at this idiot who doesn't understand GBS... lol

how many times do i have to say it jesus GBS catch up I DO NOT GET THIS BOARD

it isn't even blue or purple and the font is angular and mean and i don't even see one kitten swinging and people are racist